Looking for input.

Started by Syberfang, August 24, 2014, 05:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syberfang

So basically, as me and my roommate were drinking beer and watching a multitude of different tv shows, he pointed out something that has never been done before, at least not that I'm aware of. The idea he had was, what if vampires, werewolves, and ect. all existed? wouldn't that increase the likelihood that everything else existed. So what would happen if aliens invaded, and all these things existed. What if falling skies was combined with your basic world of darkness scenario. The idea is obviously ludicrous because you would have so much going on mixing fantasy with scifi, but i think if written well it would be quit amazing. The problem is i have no idea where to start.

Blinkin

Its been done, just not on TV. Take a look at the local bookstore sci-fi/paranormal section and you'll probably find half a dozen examples, particularly the vampire/werewolf/fey catagory.

Aside from that, can't help much.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Zeth

I remember B.A.D. (Bureau of Alien Detection) had the idea that Vampires, Werewolves, Sirens, and so on WERE the aliens.