My =mostly= dom/sub story ideas [M for F]

Started by Jovian, March 04, 2013, 04:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jovian

(Please PM if interested in any of these stories. Please dont reply in thread!)

Looking to restart my interest after a long absence due to that pesky real life stuff.  I will add to these ideas as I go and write what I'm currently playing so you can gauge what I like.

The College Dealer
It started as simply getting some weed for himself, then his friends, until 9 months later he seems to be pushing pills for half the college.  Being a chemistry student he's started mixing his own because he doesnt like the people he had to get the supply from.

His latest creation he called "Devotion" - it makes somebody submissive and eager to please for about three hours and blissfully happy as they do so.  They'll probably be as mad as hell afterwards so he thought of just destroying them . But there's this one girl. a repeate customer. She's always after the newest buzz and he's been quite attracted to her for a while.  Now her boyfriend is gone she's single.  Perhaps he can make her want to try "Devotion".

I'll be playing: Mike, a college age young adult, sure of himself and has always liked to be in charge in a relationship.

Looking for : The customer girl character.  The customer may have submissive tendencies but if she does she shouldnt be aware of them at the start .   Looking for someone who will get angry when the first pills wears off (or the day after).

The Therapist ***TAKEN***
A young girl is having therapy sessions with her psychiatrist ( a much older distinguished gentleman) .  After a couple of months he suggests hypnotherapy as a way forward and she agrees.   He takes advantage starts by implanting a small suggestion during their first session. Eventually he goes further and further until ...  well thats for the players to decided.

Would ideally suit a prim and proper type female character with an almost instinctual respect for authority figures.

Revenge of a College Witch
He's the big sports star with the scholarship, looks to match and he knows it.  Since coming to the college he's seem's to be working his way through the female students with far more attention than he's paying to his studies. 

After he dumps her roommate , leaving her in floods of tears, a young girl from a long line of witches decides he needs a lesson.   On a night of a full moon she manages to seduce him while drunk.  When they wake up together she's in his body and he's in her small petite one. Threatening not to change him back unless he play's ball, she embarks on a relation ship where he gets dominated for change.

Looking to stretch my roleplaying a little skills on this one - I would play either role.

Like Her Mother
A bit of daddy/daughter play, something with strangely I've never done before.

Judith is 18, son of Mark and Gina.  Gina died of a long illness when Judith was only 8 and has been raised by her father since.  Her father did not take the death of his wife well and although having dated hasn't found a woman he clicks with.  Judith has coped well without her mother, thanks to her fathers firm hand and loving advice.  A few boyfriend's have passed through her life but she never really found a boy she could imagine spending a year with, let alone longer. They're just so... immature.

On her 18th birthday she was presented with her mothers jewelry collection, many old and not so old items that her mother wanted her to have when she was 18.  At the bottom, Judith discovered a key.   Her dad had always had a trunk of her mothers that she had never seen the inside of (he always said it was just old clothes that wouldnt fit Judith).  One day when her dad is out she opens it.  Yes, clothes, old clothes, and she locks it away again.  A few weeks or months later, looking for something to adapt for a fancy dress party , she discovers that the bottom is actually false and her mothers diaries reside within.

Hiding them away and reading them she discovers the truth : Her mother was her fathers slave.  Trained by her father in the family tradition he made her the perfect slave and then found her a suitable master.  Cooking, cleaning, keeping a home to be proud of - the lot.  And how to please a man in bed.  A Queen in public, a magician in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. All recorded, along with her thoughts and opinions.  And to Judith's shock she finds her mother was happy and contented that way.

It all clicks - it's what she wants as well.  The training in the family tradition, the certainty of servitude, and she wants her father to do it.  Train her as a slave and find her a good master, like her grandfather did to her mother.

Looking to play the father here, although I can imagine Judith reading passages and myself dictating entries from her mother.  All details are up for negotiation, send me a PM if you like the idea of playing the daughter.

Shadow879

I'm interested if you're comfortable with the fact that my gender tag says "Lord" but I always play a female.
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Jovian

Updated with a new idea (Therapist)

Sorry shadow, didnt notice your post.  That roll was taken a few days ago.

Shadow879

Awwwww. Alright :)

*happily pads back out of the room, tail wagging*
Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark

Jovian

Update: Added "Revenge of a College Witch"

Jovian