News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lolli

Goodmorning my dear Saber. ^_^ I haven't read the graphic novel for Watchmen either.. but.. something gets enough hype and I automatically want it. Well, besides those darned Jonas Brothers and that darned High School musical.
So let me rephrase; if anything worth while gets enough hype..
There.

I warn you, though, Slumdog is nothing like you will first expect. I thought perhaps a teen love story with silly music in Indian, something to go "awh" over, but.. noo, sirree!

Hah! I can handle gore. Proof? I love the Saw series.
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Slum dog is a great movie.

and did you enjoy the blue penis saber. That was something to see.

And im stealing internet again from school. HA HA HA
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

I heard about the blue penis!
My best friend texted me in the middle of the movie (Don't you hate when people do that?) just to tell me what a sight it was.. I'm intrigued.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

I really didn't notice that were showing the whole front of Dr. Manhattan until like half way through the movie. I mean I read the comic before the movie and I was thinking 'are they going to show this during the movie...no they can't show things like that in a movie' So when they did I just wasn't shocked by it I was like ok they are going to just show it once. But it kept appearing. so soon I was thinking. 'Don't look at his penis, don't look at his penis, don't look at his penis.. ahggg I looked at his penis.' But all in all good movie, though my favorite part of the comic was removed from the movie, but I heard it was going to be its own animated dvd so I'm ok with that.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Ahaah. Don't you just love how if a man is naked in a movie, it's usually funny as opposed to female nudity being sexy?
Although with this movie, I'm very interested in, if I go to the theater to see it, how many people actually laugh when they see his blue penis.
Especially after I shout out "BLUE PENIS!"
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Well when I went to see it nobody laughed at it, but it was a room full of fans of the comic. premier showing I went to I did. But If you shout out BLUE PENIS yeah I think there is going to be some laughter. And I think it only funny for Dr. M because it was like pretty big for a blue penis you know. I mean I never seen a blue penis but for a penis to be shown of screen they just had to make it a size where girls would be like. Wow ok that is a penis.

hehe I like saying penis.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Size? Penis?
Is this pushing the PG13 boundary, y'think?

PenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenispenisPENISpenispenispenispenispenis
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

*sift eyes back and forth looking for any warning of push boundaries* Its no like we are talking about a real one,ne?

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Well.. true. I don't think anybody could listen to this conversation of blue penises and think it's about a real one.

Wait.. penises? Peni? Peni. More then one penis is 'peni', like cactus is cacti. And if you have a group of them, it's a gaggle of peni!
But in all seriousness.. we probably should stop saying penis.

Penis.
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Perhaps, if we shan't use the naughty five-letter P-word, we scholarly folk might make use of the latin derivative: Biggus Dickus, perhaps?  XD

*clamps his mouth shut so that he doesn't further violate the thread's PG-13 rating*
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*shakes finger at saber* shame shame saber control that language. You see the Lolli he is trying to corrupt our minds.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

Me?  Corrupting the innocent?  Bah!  Phooey!  Why, just look at this shiny white armor!  It's clean, spotlessly clean, impossibly clean!  Just like my clean, clean mind. ^^

*cackles to self* You do not know the POWER of the dark side...

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

*sneaks up behind saber and raps his arms around his hips and whispers in his ear* i can show you the dark side *winks and grins evilly*
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

yes saber you are as clean as a new york ally way.

and now snow is here to do more damage to the innocent.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

OH, GOD! *bolts across the shack, and holds up a sacrificial Ewok minion for Snow.*  Um...don't hurt me, and you can have this!  Isn't he cuuuuute? *Ewok smiles adorably for Snow*

snow

*shrugs* and? innocents is so overrated

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saberblue

Drat. *tosses the Ewok away, it lands on its butt with the rest of the minions, making a 'squeak' sound on contact.*

Um...well, if you don't hurt me, you can have a cheeseburger!

saturnschild

ha bribing snow want work in trying to protect you. But if snow doesn't take the cheeseburger can i have it

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

*At the mention of the twelve-letter C-word, The King himself appear-eth!*

** image does not actually belong to me, just reposting

AAAAAAAUGH!  IT'S HIM AGAIN!  RUN AWAY! *Saber and Ewok minions flee the scene with haste*

saturnschild

*runs away with saber* Holy be jebus. The king is here and he scares me.

Ons and Offs saturn

saberblue

I think he just universally scares everybody. XD

saturnschild

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies, boxes and drinks*

morning everyone...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

*hugs mz and takes him box* good morning ^ ^