Scion 2E?

Started by craeric, January 08, 2022, 01:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craeric

Hello all.  I am mostly a solo player, but have had an itch to play scion for some time.  My gaming group prefers pathfinder, which is fine, but I would like to see what I can do with a play by post.  Unfortunately I am fairly certain I would make a poor GM for it, and do not have the skill.

My character Idea is a daughter of Persephone and Hades both, raised on earth as Dematar said 'you will not raise my grandbaby in THAT place'.   We would begin origin level most likely.  She looks a good deal like Death of the Endless, and is probably a college aged girl.  Sweet natured, but posessed of a dark power once it wakens.

If anybody is interested as either GM or fellow player, I would love to hear it!

HairyHeretic

I'd be interested in playing but I haven't spent enough time with the rules to run it.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

craeric

Glad I'm not the only one with a interest at least :).  But might be a bit to find a GM, and a few more players would be good.  heh. 

HairyHeretic

Yeah. I run a 1st ed game, but there doesn't seem to be the same interest in 2nd ed.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Pumpkin Seeds

I have 2e stuff and wouldn't mind trying it out.

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Pumpkin Seeds

Playing at this time until I can sit down and really read through the books.

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

craeric

As Can I.  Unfortunately still leaves no GM yet.  Any idea what kind of scions you are thinking of playing? Or supernatural beings if not a direct Scion...

HairyHeretic

Dunno. My go to character is a son of Sun Wukong, but the 2nd ed PSP is nowhere near as fun or interesting as Taiyi. I haven't looked over the 2nd ed rules in ages, so I'd want to refresh my memory before I picked something.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Marie Reynolds

I would be interested as a  player. I only  go to play in  a  game that was  short lived, So i would be  non where near ready to run a  game.

Cold Heritage

If this ever does get a GM, I'd tentatively be interested depending on how things turn out.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

HairyHeretic

Looks like we have enough interest for a group, if we can find someone interested in GMing it.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Swordsman18

I would like to play!

Also nice to see you Hairy!

craeric

we have a group, but no GM.   that seems to be the problem often- GMing is HARD. 

AndyZ

Count me in if someone finds a GM.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Sessha

Have they finally gotten around to giving us the demigod and God books for this game? As f or no interest in this one, just more interested in back converting the Norse PSP to 1st Ed since the one Norse have in 1st is well pretty shit. Also need to see about back converting some of the new gods they added as more gods for the pantheon is actually much fun.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

HairyHeretic

Backer version of Demigod came out last month, though I don't think its the final version. God hasn't been kickstartered yet AFAIK.

There's also the Scion Dragon and Scion Masks of the Mythos on the go as well.

Cattle die, kinsmen die