[UN] Dominate Male Wanted For Teacher/Student RP

Started by oOoNICKIoOo, October 06, 2009, 02:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oOoNICKIoOo

Just to start of... I haven't done any roleplaying on Elliquiy yet, so this is still new to me.  I hope anyone who replies understands this and is willing to accept that I won't start out being the best at it.  I, obviously, will try my best to make my posts the best that they can be :)

Anyhow, for my idea...

I'm thinking I want to start a roleplay between a student and teacher.  It would be about a female student (me) who is at university, living on campus, taking her classes as any normal university student would, but she ends up having a teacher who teaches her something more than what she expected ;)  The student hasn't really had a boyfriend and hasn't done much with boys, so she is a bit inexperienced.  As she begins to spend more time with her teacher their relationship starts to change, they become very close.  He would teach her about a lot of the things she hasn't really experienced with any other guys.

My idea is still a bit rough, so I'm completely open to any other ideas or changes that could be made.  I left it a little bit open just so there is room for other people to add.  If you'd be interested in this roleplay, you're more than welcome to talk to me about adding or changing things.  Hope this is okay for my first roleplay and hope to hear from someone soon :)

Sunshiner

zemo8801

Hi is this story all ready taken or would you be willing to do a variety on your idea and if not that is totally OK with me as well. so just either pm me or just let me know here and if it is allready taken then I'm sorry to interrupt and hope that you don't mind that i asked.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas