Seeking Futa Teacher to break willful student.

Started by Blinkin, July 03, 2017, 04:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player has no relation to the gender of the character. If you are male playing a female, a female playing a male or a wolf playing a sheep, it has no bearing on my willingness to play with you.

The basis of this idea was originally someone elses, but I wanted to put my own twist on it.

Terri Summerville has the respect of her community, her peers and the parents of her students. A well liked professional in the Brook Valley School System, she's well known for her dedication to her students and her profession. A strict, if fair disciplinarian when it's required, she's none-the-less a popular and respected teacher.

Blessed with a record of excellence for over 10 years, if there's an award out there for teaching, she's gotten it. She truly loves to teach and mold young minds... if not precisely in the way that people think. The beautiful teacher has a not so little secret under her skirt that simply loves teenage girls; which is good as she's in a profession that allows her to have significant contact with just this kind of person.

It's no accident that Ms. Summerville is a teacher; she's worked hard to put herself into a situation that makes her needs not too difficult to satisfy... she usually has 3 or 4 girls in her Teacher's Pet list, but she's always looking for a new girl to bring into the fold... to shape and mold into the very image of a good little plaything and she's good enough to keep from getting caught. When she takes a girl under her skirt-I mean wing, there's no getting back out again, and few actually want to.

Enter Natasha Porter, the darling daughter of real estate magnet Brian Porter and his less than bright wife Sonya Evanovich Porter. Natasha is bright, outgoing, full of energy and spoiled rotten with Daddy's money. If every high school has to have a Queen Bitch, Natasha is that royal personage. For all her sweetness and light image, the head cheerleader is devious, ruthless and dedicated to ruling the student body of the school with a cotton covered iron hand... and she's managed to cross Ms Summerville by getting one of her pets so tramatized that she was pulled from the school! Terri Summerville cannot have her control of the teenage girls of Brook Valley High threatened... besides, she doesn't have a read-headed pet at the moment and breaking willful little Natasha would be so much fun and justifiedily deserved for forcing Terri to go to the trouble!

Ok, time to get down to what I'm looking for... I have a fairly detailed story concept, but I'll throw all of it out for a partner who is willing to take the seed of an idea and grow it into something that a category 5 hurricane can't budge. That is to say, someone who would work with me to grow said mighty redwood. I have no preference in regards to the sex of my partner and as long as you can write the character well, I'm happy to give us the chance to do it.

The list of kinks and fetishes are wide open and if it's not on my off's list, I'll entertain it The character of Natasha will not be easy to dominate; she has quite a will, but the process will be fun and no one really likes someone who will just lay there and take it, right? If it's not a challenge, where's the fun!

So, if you're interested in the idea, drop me a PM; do not post here.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.