Monster high (drop by any time!)

Started by Levi, June 16, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

It plays on the dnd version of it say8ing demons can literally breed with pretty much anything cuz it's not really physical: It's just a combining of energy. think artificial womb kind of thing

Sara Nilsson

Am on the fence if I should write out the char I got, we got sooo many females though... but Ill see what I can write down tomorrow. Going out to dinner with hubby today

CurvyKitten

Finally home! Now to get to work on my characters, specially now that I have found the Perfect images. Took my forever though lol.

Nygenn

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 22, 2018, 07:57:34 PM
whoops, that was meant for Nygenn... time for more coffee, the brain is slipping, hehe xD

Don't worry, everyone secretly wants to be a Nygenn so the confusion is understandable.

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 22, 2018, 07:55:07 PM
Based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer with a few differences such as the sunlight thing.
Haha but would he grant her wish and if so, at what cost?

Oh, if he accepts a wish he always grants it. Djinn don't lie or break their word in that manner, and regrettably is seems such a straightforward wish it'll be difficult for me to find a round about way of granting it... As for the cost. Only the master of the ring can command him to grant a wish, but others can earn wishes, either trading t hem for something or by beating him in a challenge of sorts, or if he likes you enough he might give out rewards. I wanna keep it interesting. Accessible enough that people want to make use of it, but with enough cost or risk to it that you won't just want to keep wishing all willy nilly.

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on June 22, 2018, 08:02:48 PM
Am on the fence if I should write out the char I got, we got sooo many females though... but Ill see what I can write down tomorrow. Going out to dinner with hubby today
We don't have that many females though. We currently have 3 male and 4 female students. Not counting Levi's headmistress, who I suspect will only have limited involvement, we have 1 male and 1 female teacher with Elf's male still on the way.

LamentingQuill

You guys will love the backstory for Jack Frost's son, he has such a sweet and romantic history :)

Snake

Hmm. Still wondering what to play. it's a pain sometimes. :3

Nygenn

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 22, 2018, 08:33:06 PM
You guys will love the backstory for Jack Frost's son, he has such a sweet and romantic history :)

I loved jack frost in Rise of the Guardians, not as much as Sandy, but he's cool  8-)
I've also secretly looked up fanfiction of Jack and Elsa once upon a time.
I'm sure you'll have me melting with this romantic backstory.

*ahum*

I mean, guns, blood, war, yeah!

Roars for no good reason, just because he can

LamentingQuill

@Levi

My male has a long history, should I put in a spoiler?

Name Winter Frost
Age - Apperance: 18
Age - Actual: 180
Sexual Orientation:  Hard Heterosexual (He is by no means homophobic, but he'd probably punch another dude out for coming onto him without checking first if it was okay)

Height: 5'8
Eye Color: powder blue
Hair Color: Pristine white
Physical Description: Winter is extremely beautiful, even some females feel a little jealous of his beauty... and yet, he still has just the right amount of masculinity to keep him from being overly feminine.

Breed: Winter fey demi God
Role: Student
Year group: 2nd year
Stereotype: The beautiful frozen scholar

Personality:

Serene and somewhat stoic in nature, it's same to say that Winter can come more than a little... well, cold...  which is not all that uncommon for the fey species of ice and snow, they are quite detached and and in some rare cases, cruel, except in Winter's case... having a human mother had it's advantages.

As stated, Winter may come off at first as kind of cold and uninterested, but that is overly the first of the many layers there is to Winter, in truth the icy fey is quite passionate about a good many things, he views this as a good thing and credits this to the memory of his late mother... unfortunately, he has to hide it deep down when among his father's people, they... their frozen hearts would not understand...

Again, despite Winter's cold exterior, he cares deeply about everyone around him, he trained from the time he could stand on his own to become a excellent warrior, equipped with all the knowledge and skill he could one day need to protect someone/s important to him.

On occasion and something he likes to try and hide, he cannot help being a little mischievous at times with his magic... he is the son of Jack Frost after all...
Likes The snow, frozen coffee, ice cream (favorite is mint chocolate chip), classic literature (Jules Verne, Shakespeare, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Tolkien, etc), 
Hobbies Ice Sculpting (for relaxation), practicing with his Wintery magic, reading and studying.
Strengths: Brilliantly intelligent, cool head under pressure, highly diligent, exceptionally clever and a fabulous puzzle solver. Plus, he's learned how to use his ice magic to funnel cold back into his body when he has to spend time in warmer temperatures.
Weaknesses: A little bit vain, reluctant to accept his own failures, warm temperatures. Using his ice magic to lower his body temperature also drains on his magical power some, making him require longer 'recharge' periods.

History Long, long ago in Scandinavia, before electricity or steam... there was human girl in a small quaint village, she was beautiful and well admired by most everyone in the village for her kind and compassionate heart, her father was a livestock farmer and whenever possible, he would allow his daughter to distribute milk free of coin to those in the village that could not afford it or had children to take care of.

What the girl, her father or anyone in the village did not know... was that someone else admired the girl too, someone none of them would have ever imagined to take interest in a human peasant girl...

It began when she began coming to the big lake in the middle of the forest as soon as he had frozen it solid for the winter season, she came with her ice skates and she danced upon the ice, she danced so beautifully... she melted the frozen heart within the winter god's chest... Jack was adored her and vowed to watch over and protect her.

Jack Frost
with his love, Sanna
... a prince of the Unseelie Court in Ireland and to the Scandinavians, he was their god of Snow and the North Wind... and this prince and deity had fallen hopelessly in love with this human girl, having watched over her nearly her entire life... and he always kept his vow, keeping the girl and her father safe as often as he could, especially during the winter when his powers were the strongest.

Now though, the girl was a young woman... and he had maintained his distance for what felt an eternity out of respect for her tender human years, but now he didn't have to... now she was ready to understand and perhaps accept his feelings for her...

One day on a cool January morning, the girl came to the frozen lake to skate... and Jack stepped out onto the ice, letting the object of his affections see him at last... he was so nervous, his thawed heart beating furiously in his chest as his greatest wishes and desires were finally acceptable to act upon... would she accept him? Would she be frightened and send him away?

When the girl saw Jack approaching her, no skates upon his boots and yet walking across the ice so gracefully and effortlessly... she knew exactly who he was...

“Jack Frost...” She murmured, puffs of white rising into the air with each words “I always knew you were watching over me...”

From that point on, the two met as often as possible by that lake... until the day came, that beautiful glorious day... that the girl, Jack's beloved Sanna, returned his feelings of love.

Jack and Sanna explained everything to her father and saw to it that he would have all of his needs and comforts seen to for the rest of his life... before Jack took Sanna with him to the realm of the immortals to become his wife, she was going to have to remain there for quite some time in order to absorb enough of the realm's energies to become immortal like her husband... her father could possibly be dead by the time she was able to go back and forth between the human and immortal realms as Jack could.

300 years later, Sanna gave Jack a son, a beautiful snowy white haired and powder blue eyed boy who so resembled his father. They named this precious child after the season that brought them together, Winter.

Winter grew up cherished and loved by his parents, he was taught from an early age about love, compassion and embracing your heart, he was encouraged to never like his father once had and how many other his father's people still did, allow his heart to become frozen.

The demi god spent 180 of human years learning his princely duties and his icy powers... and then, supernaturals revealed themselves to the world, they even had a school for those of supernatural origins to go and be educated!

Winter passionately petitioned his parents to allow him to attend this school and represent the Unseelie court...

Having found love with a human, Jack was glad of this change in the world and happily granted his son to go forth and participate in this school, showing them the approval and support of the Unseelie court.

Ons The sounds of a woman's moan and whimpers in the grips of pleasure, blowjobs (receiving), cunnilingus (giving, obviously), passionate women, curvy figures, nibbling (giving and receiving), butt swatting (giving, and only light delicate swats), making love long and hard throughout the whole night and soft sweet romantic love making as well.
Off's Butt stuff, things that should remain in a toilet, S&M (giving or receiving), Heavy bondage, humiliation (giving or receiving), Degradation (giving or receiving), insults in bed (giving or receiving). Ask if wishing to know about something unlisted.

Player: LamentingQuill

Levi

Quote from: Sara Nilsson on June 22, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

I am reliably informed we do not have enough females LOL
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

CurvyKitten

Hopefully everyone likes my girlies, hopefully they get approved. :)

Runa
Age - Apperance: 20's
Age - Actual: unknown lost counting ages ago
Sexual Orientation: Bi

Height: Large form 5'0'' , Fairy form 4 in.
Eye Color: golden (but change depending on her mood)
Hair Color: white
Physical Description:
Fairy form
Her natural form is lovely to say the least, her wings seem almost iridescent. And her body light and lithe, her hands are more pointed as her nails come to small sharp claw like tips. Her feet shifting to soft yet nibble extensions, which seem perfect for dancing along the petals leaves around her. Her stark white hair remains and her eyes shift colors depending on her mood. When in her smallest fae form she measures a mere 4 inches tall.

Human form
She has the ability to shift not only her size but also her appearance. In her larger partially changed form she still has her elongated ears and ever shifting eyes. When in her larger forms she no longer has her wings, but two pale scars remain where they would be.

Breed: Fairy
Job title/Year group: 1st
Steriotype: naive new comer, and all around tricky fun loving Fairy

Personality:
Runa is all about living life to the fullest. Playful and tricky one may never know what her true intentions are. And she has always found a way to enjoy anything and everything she wanted. Cheeky and smart, she knows when to go with the flow and when to fight. Playful and flirty, not shy in the least. Runa sees what she wants and normally gets it.

She has an attraction to trinkets and collects them, she also loves it when someone plays right along with her. She has been known to be moody; her darker tendencies usually come out when angered. When slighted she doesn't forget it, and one should always know not to cross a fae. Her moral compass is askew to say the least. (She has no problem stealing from someone, though take something from her and it so means war.) Runa isn't normally the most patience of beings either, or one to fallow someone’s orders. Especially when they keep her from what she wants. Though someone that is strong willed enough can find themselves with a willing and almost submissive Pixie. Though she may still pout from time to time if said person is mean and doesn’t let her have her fun.

One of the things she does abide by is her deals, and her debts. She will always hold to her deals (though you should be careful how you word them) And she always pays her debts….and collects on them as well.
Likessweets!, honey, cream, morning dew, being outdoors, wildlife, pranks, trinkets and special bobbles, fruit, honey meed,
Hobbies
flying, trick flying or racing, playing pranks, dancing, caring for plants and animals, collecting trinkets,
Strengths:
flying in her small fairy form, stealth, trickery, stealing, observant, Magic abilities (explained below), herbology, natural remedies,

Blooming - Runa has the ability to control, heal plants and to help them grow. These powers were what made them the protectors and creators of the magical glades of the Fae called home. They helped the earth bloom, watching over the tree of life and the magical seeds that came from it.

Communication with the birds and bees - Runa has the ability to speak with all manner of Animal and bug.

Connected to Magic - As a being of pure magic, she can help strengthen the spell work of those around her.

Weaknesses:
Doesn't forgive - just like any Fairy Runa when truly wronged never forgives. At least that is what they are known for. And when she is pissed at someone they know it! So don't be surprised to find something missing, or a touch of horrible luck sticking to you like glue.

Hedonistic - Runa knows how to have a good time, and doesn't shy away from what she wants. Though this has led to a few sticky situations and Enormous bar tabs! Seriously who knew someone so small could drink so much!

Attraction to Trinkets - Like crows Fairy's have been known to be attracted to trinkets. Sometimes they seem useless and silly, and sometimes they are the rarest of finds. One may never know what they will find in a Fairy treasure trove. It is considered a great blessing to get a gift from a Fairy's treasures, no matter if it is a button or jewel. But the gods help you if you tried to steal anything from it!

Connected to Magic - Her kind has been known to be hunted due to their connection to magic as beings of some of the purest magic. This also means if she lends aid to a magic user she can feel weak or even sick if she is to drained, and she will need time to recover.

Impatience - waiting and being left wanting has never been a strength of Runa's. Sometimes it seems it is impossible to contain the energy buzzing around within her.

History
The Fireleen forest holds true to its mystery, the shadows have voices and magic runs rampant there. This is the place Runa used to call her home, but now due to her past, it is merely where she lays her head at night. Hidden away in one of the oldest trees of the woods you'll find her small home. Years spent navigating and surviving in the dense and unyielding forest. The small yet cunning Fairy is a brave little soul, all alone unafraid of what haunts her around the next corner. Runa sees it as her next possible adventure. Why she is there...alone and away from any of her kind is one of the things that actually bring pain to beautiful faries eyes.

You see other fae do live within the woods, but to them, she is an exile or one of the broken ones. Years ago Runa went by another name and had a whole different life. In the fae world, there are laws and a hierarchy, the leaders of the light and dark fae. Now those leaders may not hold sway beyond their magical world, but within it their word is law. Now unlike most royalty, the fae do not choose their next in line by simply following a bloodline. No, the fae let fate decided who shall be next in line. When a fairy is born that has a glow so iridescent that is shines with all colors, it is believed that they are touched by a pure form of magic and are to be the next to lead.

Runa was born as one of those selected few, but her story would never be so simple. As one learns even within such a magical world there is trickery and hatred. Her older sister grew up jealous of Runa and hating her for taking what she so wanted. So one day she did the unthinkable. She gained the favor of a wizard, striking a deal with him to capture Runa. But that was not the worst of her sister’s plan. Once Runa was tricked and held within the lantern her sister convinced the wizard to rip Runa's wings from her body. As you see a fairy without her wings was no fairy at all, and would no longer be able to take the spotlight from her sister.

By the laws Runa was exiled, her true name stricken for history and forbidden to be spoken even by her. Alone and afraid of what the woods now held for her she disappeared. As far as the fae know she was never heard from again. But in truth she traveled so deep into the woods Runa didn't think she would ever be found. Finding the oldest land, and the oldest tree she made her home there. Using the soil to heal her wounds as she tried to learn how to live with half of herself missing.

But one night, when the moon was full and magic was alive and cascading through the air something happened. Runa sat at the edge of a small brook, her beautiful voice filtering through the woods as she sang the songs of old. When suddenly the magic enveloped her and seeped deep into her small broke form. That night it seemed fate once again proved it had plans for her. As the impossible happened and Runa's wings returned as did that beautiful glow. Runa had no idea how or why it happened, but for the first time in a long while, she felt more like herself. She still had no real name, and without it, she wouldn't truly be whole. But it seemed she was suddenly on her way there.

From time to time she'd venture forth to once again explore the world she lived in. Sneaking about the woods, or even daring to leave it and venture further. It was during one of these adventures that she came upon Tanith and his dying mother. The large beast would normally have eaten her in a heartbeat. But the once great griffon had fallen to hunters that would use the magic that was rumored to flow within their veins. Not to mention the pelt of the rare beast would bring in an impressive amount of money. Runa couldn't help the mother; she was far too close to death, poison working through her veins. But Runa could save the small baby the mother still tried to protect. So with an oath sworn to the dying Griffon, Runa rescued the baby to raise the best she could.

She has yet to go back home, afraid of what would be done to her. She may have her wings back, but she is still without a name...and her sister remains no doubt hating her still. So Runa instead tried to find the happiness in the life she now has. One of those moments was when she was found by someone from a new school that had been built for creatures like her. The idea of having a new home, of leaning of the new evolving world all seemed to tempting to resist. So she agreed to attend, and is all to excited about her first year to begin.

OnsFlirting, kissing, nibbling, spanking, dom/sub, teasing, passion, playing with her hair, oral (both giving and receiving),exhibitionism passion, sometimes soft...sometimes hard....light bondage..and so much more, 

Off'sMaiming, bathroom play, tugging on her wings, vore, gore, beastality, Being in a cage (some bondage is fine but she can't stand feeling truly trapped), humiliation

Player:Curvykitten
Name: Tanith
Species: Griffon

Powers/Abilities:
limited flight at the moment
Bite (what he has a sharp little beak)
Clawing ( though with as little as they are its more of a scratch)
The griffon's claw has medicinal properties and one of its feathers could restore sight to the blind.

Appearance:
Tanith is little more then a handful at the moment, his fathers a beautiful array of colors. Purple,blue, green, even touches of red. The small clawed hands that always reach up as if to beg to be held. Tanith's wings are currently to small to do much more then glide through the air. no doubt Tanith will one day grow to be just as majestic and beautiful as his mother.

Desiree "Dizzy" Jezebel Jones
Age - Apperance: early 20's
Age - Actual: 199 about to turn 200
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual

Height:5'9''
Eye Color: one red/one icy blue
Hair Color:Blue with white highlights
Physical Description:Desire is a creature of true sentualty, from the lush curves of her body to the sexy sway that normally  Tattoo's see picture, piercings (ears, bull ring, nipples, belly button, hood)

Breed:Half Siren/Half Succubus
Role: student
Job title/Year group: 2nd
Steriotype: bad girl, rocker chick

Personality:
Dizzy is a lovely creature really, flirty, smartass, snarky, and all too passionate and untamed. She is never one to fear life, and embraces the odd chances that come her way. Seeming to have a great deal of luck on her side in most anything she does. Dizzy tends to follow her own path, even if it means playing along a few taboos. Challenging authority and bucking against what is expected of her. She has a strong personalty and knows not everyone can take it.

At times her emotions get the better of her, her dual nature struggles to stay balanced and times drive hers actions. Specially when she is in need of energy, desire turns to hunger and you could end up her next meal. Dizzy isn't shy in the least, bold, brash, and not one to take shit when she doesn't have too. She is passion, she is fire, she is that touch of wild girl all wrapped up in a lovely lady like package.
Music(listening, writing, playing), sex, rock and roll, A good stiff drink(and possibly other intoxicants), concerts, guitars, piano, old muscle cars, motorcycles, challenging authority, chocolate, a good bloody steak,
Hobbies
All things music related/writing/playing/singing, Parting, drawing/painting, racing, thrill seeking,
Strengths:
Musician, drawing/painting, sex, reading people, mechanically inclined(gear head), Just damn Lucky,knowledge of magic and rituals, 

Life-Force Absorption/Healing: Dizzy can absorb life-force/energy, vitality and health, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it to heal herself and others. The energy also revitalizes her, and keeps her from seeming drained and lifeless.

Altered Siren's song: Dizzy's siren song is unlike any other of their kind. She is capable of emitting astonishingly beautiful and enchanting voice that is capable of summoning/luring anyone who hears it to come towards her. This gift has been twisted due to her unique dual blood line, so she is capable of infusing or manipulating emotions of those who hear her as well.

Empathy: Dizzy has the ability to reach out and read the emotions and cravings(vices/addictions) of another person.

Weaknesses:
Life-Force Absorption/Healing: This ability comes with a down side, it comes with a hunger. Dizzy needs to take the energy of others to keep herself from feeling drained or possibly even ill. Dizzy needs to feed regularly, and she lacks the energy she can not heal herself or others. If she attempts to it can cause her a great deal of harm.

Her voice: To use her siren's ability she has to be able to speak or sing. If that is taken from her she is unable to use it.

Empathy: If an emotion or craving is strong enough it can effect Dizzy in similar ways even if she herself is not feeling the emotion.

History
Desire is the product of a forbidden love affair between her Siren mother and Incubus father. She does know who the met, or if there were real emotions between them. Hell for all she knows one or the other lured and took advantage of the other. She doesn't know or care, her parents abandoned her the moments he was born. Desire was looked at as a half breed that should not be. Being part of both their worlds, but belonging in neither. She was handed over to an old sea hag to raise, the woman was ten pounds of crazy in a five-pound sack. But she managed to raise the strong-willed child alone.

Decades seemed to pass as the girl ever so slowly grew to full maturity. But when she did it became clear that Dizzy was a beautiful and effervescent combination of her heritage. She never really new either world though. Of course Dizzy met other succubus/incubuses and sirens, but they seemed to sense the strange combination of blood within her and never really excepted her. For a while, it caused Desire to retreat from the world, but one day she got angry and decided to fight back. She no longer cared what the other's thought and began blazing her own path.

Now returning for her second year Dizzy intends to continue the trend. She doesn't fit the mold set before her and loves that fact. She's known as a bad girl, a rocker chick that works and parties hard. In the end, love her or hate her, either way, you're still thinking about her. :P

Ons Passion,Petting, biting, clawing, hair pulling, spanking, hard sex, soft sex, bondage, BDSM, vaginal, anal, pegging, Strap-ons, oral, pleasure control, pleasure overload, exhibitionism, pet play(she is part kitty after all :P) and trying new things, ask and we may be able to work something fun out.

Off's
Vore, gore, bathroom play, bestiality, humiliation, extreme pain, bad smells, bad kissers

Player:curvykitten

LamentingQuill

For my girl, I feel kinda torn between my nephilim and a mermaid...

Nygenn

I love that Pixy, Curvy, I really, really do. And oh boy, you are really doubling down on allure with a Siren/Succubus hybrid aren't you? :D

jeflint

I lost my tiny position with the fairy... And apparently she's going to be after my horde too.

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

Metro Mech

Zaros is going to have quite a bit of respect for the Pixie, sharing the forest with them and having to deal with those who take it aw. Might be interesting to see an interaction between them.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

LamentingQuill

Pixies and other Fey will likely know or know of Winter, let me know if anyone wants to plot anything, from, associations, , aquaintances, friendships and on up :)

Levi

Quote from: Angaroo on June 23, 2018, 01:36:14 AM
*****SPOOKY WARNING*****
Also my character sheet WIP! Can adjust as needed!

Name: Claribel Carrington
Age - Appearance: Eighteen
Age - Actual: Over a thousand years old
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual with a preference for males

Height: 5'1"
Eye Color: Souless Charcoal
Hair Color: Moonlight White

Physical Description

Breed: Spirit/Ghost
Job title/Year group: First Year
Stereotype: Mischievous Prankster/Deadpan Snarker

Personality: Don't let her expressionless appearance fool you. Claribel finds amusement in playing tricks on other students and teachers, often opting to endure an after-school detention for the sake of a giggle. Lazy until the end, she tends to take her schoolwork not as seriously as she probably should and will often procrastinate until the last possible moment. While she prefers others to be on the receiving end of her jokes, she has a lot of respect to others who can pull a fast one of her once in a while.     

Strengths: While in her spirit form, Claribel is able to float freely through the air while also being able to pass through material objects such as walls and doors (with the exception of objects that may be warded/guarded with magic). Because of this, any psychical attacks against her while she's in this form are useless. Being a spirit, she is also able to communicate with the deceased, within limits. In her psychical form, she isn't able to pass through solid matter but she still retains her ability to float, albeit incredibly slow. Most importantly, Claribel is able to interact with material objects in this form. 

Weaknesses: Being in her physical form for to long drains her energy quite rapidly, causing her to become weak and fatigued. While Claribel's physical and spirit form vary, she is still considered an undead spirit in either form, so wards tend to keep her away (even if they're more intended for the more "evil" spirits). She especially hates the smell of burning sage, and reacts as if she's allergic to it. 

History WIP

Ons WIP
Off's WIP

Player: Angaroo

Firstly thank you for showing interest, I like your idea so far but I'm worried you may get notification from the staff about the physical description images, the charcter looks a little young and we can be touchy about anime images so please bear that in mind.

Secondly would you consider creating a teacher role?

Angaroo

Quote from: Levi on June 23, 2018, 08:33:14 AM
Firstly thank you for showing interest, I like your idea so far but I'm worried you may get notification from the staff about the physical description images, the charcter looks a little young and we can be touchy about anime images so please bear that in mind.

Secondly would you consider creating a teacher role?

I'd be more than happy making a teacher! I apologize about the character sheet. Truthfully, I was a bit worried about posting in the first place. Consider it scrapped. Apologies to anyone I may of offended. I'll start working on something here tonight or sometime tomorrow.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angaroo on June 23, 2018, 09:16:27 AM
I'd be more than happy making a teacher! I apologize about the character sheet. Truthfully, I was a bit worried about posting in the first place. Consider it scrapped. Apologies to anyone I may of offended. I'll start working on something here tonight or sometime tomorrow.

I think the picture was the only issue.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Nygenn on June 23, 2018, 06:18:40 AM
I love that Pixy, Curvy, I really, really do. And oh boy, you are really doubling down on allure with a Siren/Succubus hybrid aren't you? :D

Awww! I am glad you love her, I have been wanting to play her concept for ages. I am so glad to be able to do that now. And yeah the original idea was for a succubus/cheshire combination. But I just couldn't find an imaged that made it click for me. But I found that one and fell in love with it so I wanted to make it work.

Quote from: jeflint on June 23, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
I lost my tiny position with the fairy... And apparently she's going to be after my horde too.

Only when she is her fairy form hehe, and maybe just a piece or too :P She may work out a trade, though I can't promise what she finds precious will match what you lovely does hehe.

Quote from: Metro Mech on June 23, 2018, 07:46:39 AM
Zaros is going to have quite a bit of respect for the Pixie, sharing the forest with them and having to deal with those who take it aw. Might be interesting to see an interaction between them.

Woot she is Tiny but she is mighty! hehe And totally, I'm sure they will run into each other at some point. :)

Levi

Quote from: Angaroo on June 23, 2018, 09:16:27 AM

You haven't caused offense in the slightest. Even as a mentor I have recieved warnings about young looking anime pictures ;)

Quote from: LamentingQuill on June 23, 2018, 09:19:34 AM
I think the picture was the only issue.

Absolutely right, if you can find some more age appropriate images then the original charcter concept is fine!

Metro Mech

Hey Levi, is there anything I should know ehen making a bound demon? Like if there is anything he is not allowed to do? Also can the head mistress hang onto the demon's bound item? thinking it would be a octahedron which the head mistress could keep to prevent his more... demonic tendencies.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Nygenn

Quote from: CurvyKitten on June 23, 2018, 09:33:15 AM
Awww! I am glad you love her, I have been wanting to play her concept for ages. I am so glad to be able to do that now.

I know the feeling. For years now I've been wanting to play a pixy character, but so long as my friends and I were playing with a system that was always deemed to powerful and game breaking. Puh...

I did design a freeform pixy character though, several years ago. Personally I find that one of my more interesting characters, but have never had an opportunity to play him. Perhaps he can make a guest appearance here, or otherwise I know that my character Kayal can easily take on the form of a Pixy so as to better connect with his student. There could be mini adventures there full of mischief and mayhem.  ^-^

Levi

Quote from: Metro Mech on June 23, 2018, 09:46:24 AM
Hey Levi, is there anything I should know ehen making a bound demon? Like if there is anything he is not allowed to do? Also can the head mistress hang onto the demon's bound item? thinking it would be a octahedron which the head mistress could keep to prevent his more... demonic tendencies.

This idea is way to similar to Nygeen's charcter, as Cherry already possess his ring it would be a bit odd if she had another magical item.

Metro Mech

Quote from: Levi on June 23, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
This idea is way to similar to Nygeen's charcter, as Cherry already possess his ring it would be a bit odd if she had another magical item.

This item is different as it is a divining item, it whispers possible futures into the ears of those close to it. Its not small either so you wouldn't carry it around but Cherry would keep it close. My character would be more of advisement, and highly experienced.
Behold my O/O

Levi

Quote from: Metro Mech on June 23, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
This item is different as it is a divining item, it whispers possible futures into the ears of those close to it. Its not small either so you wouldn't carry it around but Cherry would keep it close. My character would be more of advisement, and highly experienced.

I would still rather you tried a different route. Sorry.