Zoids: Viral Instincts (Interest Thread / OOC)

Started by DigitLninja, August 07, 2011, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Viral Instincts:

Planet Z, inhabited by humans and bio-mechanical creatures known as Zoids. These creatures have learned to co-exist with humans and on occasion will even choose to become a human's partner for unknown reasons. The Planet has evolved since the days of Bit Cloud and now has thriving city's and government with Zoid comfort and skill taking a front seat for almost anything. Zoid Battle Competitions are still a widely respected and celebrated profession though Zoids are now used for almost any job on the planet.

This story is about a group of elite warriors, all of which have officially won the Royal Cup, achieving the coveted goal of S-Class Pilot and Zoid. These Pilots were selected by the highest offices of the government to represent and protect the people of Planet Z as Zoid Special Operatives better known as Z-Spec. These warriors are always at the ready for any kind of assignment that requires them to battle wild Zoids or rouge Pilots in search of an easy payoff. They are also keeping their skills sharp by participating in Zoid Battle Competitions from time to time, though being an S-Class Warrior automatically gains you entry into the Royal and Grand Royal Tournament.

A new threat has begun to show its self on the surface. It started as a tremble deep below the earth and rocks of Planet Z, slowly over weeks and months the tremble became a thump, and that thump quickly became a beat. Before long this beating item hidden deep below the surface of the planet became a pulse, slowly making its way upward and outward, until it finally reached the surface. Various government offices began to receive reports of Zoids partnered with a Pilot suddenly becoming wild and attacking anything within its territory. No deaths as of yet but several people have become injured and damage to a city or village could be quite devastating. So far a total of fifteen Zoids have reverted to a feral state within a small area on the Northern Continent, Z-Spec has officially been called to investigate.

Character Thread is now up and running!

I recommend using the Zoids Wiki for any information you may need for your Zoid.

story threads currently up and running:

North Springsville and South Springsville

Zoids: Viral Instincts ~South Springsville~ 'private rooms and pools'

Zoids: Viral Instincts ~North Springsville~ 'private rooms and pools'

&

Zoids: Viral Instincts ~Ultrasaurus Mobile Command Center~

Feel free to discuss things in this thread, and please check this opening post for updates on occasion.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DigitLninja

Character Thread is now up and running!

I recommend using the Zoids Wiki for any information you may need for your Zoid.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Katra Alexion

Awesome! I formally put in the request for Liger Zero :3

pendarious

i'm in...I'd like either a war shark or Geno Breaker....whichever you think would work better for this rp I don't care either way.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

I'll join. Genosaurer, Snipe Master or Konig Wolf. Whatever you need. they are all my favorites.

DigitLninja

I do not determine what Zoid you use, I merely set up the story.

feel free to pick what you want and enjoy ^^
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Is the registration number 10 or 20 digits long?

DigitLninja

there's no need to over complicate things, as long as you have the same amount of numbers and letters as my example then your fine... and a dash before the letter...
Quotes to Live by:

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Orochimaru

I agree very much so. Of course, I'll do whatever as long as I am paid. lol

DigitLninja

sorry for the wait for the story to begin, I am still waiting on two people to post characters, I will begin working on the story threads shortly and hope to see those other people post before it's up and running.
Quotes to Live by:

Katra Alexion

Laughing Hyena

Well Digit if this doesnt die out I will happily join up.

DigitLninja

well the only way to find out is to join, feel free to pull up a chair and glue your face to the computer screen ^_^
Quotes to Live by:

Laughing Hyena

On it!

DigitLninja

yay! alright, I officially have my other character up and the story threads are on the way.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

alright, time for me to pass out for the night...

got work in the... afternoon tomorrow...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

We certainly have an....interesting group of characters.

DigitLninja

indeed... I think I'm moments for being shot in the back by one of my own team mates ^^

Which means it's working...
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

I don't think you'll be shot in the back. lol

Wait, that was your plan? 0_o

DigitLninja

my character is based around Shawn Spencer from the TV show Psych... he's hilarious and obnoxious at the same time.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Never heard of hm. Suppose I'll have to look him up sometime.

One thing I do want to ask is, why send in a team of three on the easiest mission?The Konig and Geno, Fox and Geno or the Fox and Konig could easily handle a situation in a confined area. For the local tourney, does it reguire three people? Just trying to understand things.

DigitLninja

It is traditional that teams be made up of three people yes, however it's not unheard of to have teams of two.

This was mostly as a precaution for if the team encounters a Feral, if they don't then one team member may be passed to Team Alpha so as to give the opponents Zoids more time to show this strange behavior.
Quotes to Live by: