Abducted by Tentacle Monsters - Delta [Needs More Monsters]

Started by AndyZ, October 21, 2012, 01:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

I'm not honestly sure whether people are still interested in this.  I don't mind keeping approving people if posts are still going, though.

One problem I'm seeing is that they have to be tentacle monsters.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

TheVillain

Have to be? These guys seem to have the spirit of a tentacle beast down pat, surely. :P

Want to have the ladies vote or something?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for delay in post, just waited one remaining girl to post but I make post now.

Haztur

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 22, 2012, 01:47:35 AM
Sorry for delay in post, just waited one remaining girl to post but I make post now.

my fault, I gotinto a lot of things this week and I have been unable to check the thread :S
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Haztur on November 23, 2012, 07:09:21 PM
my fault, I gotinto a lot of things this week and I have been unable to check the thread :S

No problem, just glad hear from you and being still alive somewhat :).

Haztur

And I will be out in a trip for the rest of the week... sorry for the inconveniences, I will try to get thing in order once i return. Keep having fun.
"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained"
-Mark Twain

SinfulsShadowShogun

Lady Temptress

It should be Sinful. Andy runs it though & I was wondering guys if I can make another female victtum for TheVillian if he still wants to play & for Sinful there?
Lady Dreamer

AndyZ

I don't really run it so much as approve characters, who are then free to run off and play.  The only time I really step in is when someone gets stuck because their partner hasn't posted for a week.

That said, I'm happy to approve more people.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Hmmm, I'm guessing you need some more monsters?

I'm thinking of a basic metallic orb, about the size of a human head, which creates tentacles in the form of psyonic energy, not solid, but with some substance, not sure if it's in use already, but, I think it's a good idea, it doesn't speak, only rape.

AndyZ

Lady Temptress, I'm going to give you the okay on making another victim.  I'm guessing we're a bit short on those.

Sinful, the idea sounds good.  Want to write up any more about it or leave it all a mystery?

SinfulsShadowShogun

I'm thinking of making the rest known via RP... If that's okay?

AndyZ

Works for me.  Consider yourself approved.

SinfulsShadowShogun

Sweet, I'll wait for LT's new victim before posting... She won't be free for long.

Unless there's a free girl around?

AndyZ

Well, the sub board is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=503.0

The OOC board is here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107967.0

Feel free to throw up a post on the OOC asking.  Just remember to make your appearance very clear in your posts until you have enough for the character thread.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

AndyZ

Blinkin

Name: Amy Stevens
Appearance:
Amy is a striking young woman with a form that could only be described as voluptuous. Her dark Auburn hair falls about her shoulders in a mass of curls and frames a heart-shaped face with large, light blue eyes and full, sensuous lips that some men have said were made for sucking. A slender neck flows into rounded shoulders and full, generous D-cupped breast; their dusky tanned nipples surprisingly large on the creamy globes. A slender but soft waist flairs out into rounded hips and tight ass before long, well toned legs. Standing at 5'8, she's the very image of the girl next door.
Year abducted:2001
Personality:
Amy is a sweet young woman who can be just a tad naive when it comes to people and how they respond to her looks. In all honesty, she knows that shes attractive, but whats the big deal? She's always getting taken advantage of, but she sees it as helping out friends. A good natured girl from a farm in Kansas, she just wanted to get through univerity in New York and become a writer of romance novels.... her secret addiction.
Current Clothing: She's dressed in a smart dark blue skirt suit, cream blouse and dark hose and 2" heel pumps; the standard uniform of an administrative assistant.

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: OK
Pregnancy: OK
Copious amounts of cum: OK
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: OK
Cum Inflation: OK
Double/triple penetration: OK
Deep Penetration: OK
Blood: NO
Mutilation: NO
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

AndyZ

Amy Stevens - Approved

Blinkin, since you can't see the picture, the basic rundown is that there's a common area set around a whole bunch of small bedrooms.  In the center is a big black box which the girls can get for things like food and clothing (though not weapons or anything which would actually protect them from the tentacle monsters).  There's also beanbag chairs and all such.

Blinkin

Cool, thanks for the approval and description of the common area. Any particular way that she should enter play? IE: Waking up in a bed, dazed and confused?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

AndyZ

Exactly.  Oh, and there's two common bathrooms with showers and everything, and every outside wall has a metallic circular door type thing which the aliens can open to get to the girls.

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for hiatus, busy in school and also GW2 stole week from me :P.

Haztur

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on December 11, 2012, 11:25:13 AM
Sorry for hiatus, busy in school and also GW2 stole week from me :P.

we all have one of those once in a while
-Mark Twain

Zaer Darkwail

Thanks, I will reply asap to you and Temptress. Not sure what occupies Mora but continue without her for now.

Lady Temptress

No worries Zaer. Glad your ok. Afternoon folks. I will return later tonight. I'm off to work for 2 hours & then to a Christmas Party. Yah! See ya later!
Lady Dreamer