Faeylin's Dreams (F/F, Lesbian, Exotic, Romance, D/s, Neko)

Started by Faeylin, August 25, 2009, 02:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeylin

Currently full on stories. Will be available once some things wrap up, fall through, or I feel that I'm sitting around with too much time on my hands. However, you can still approach me with your ideas, just might have to take a temporary rain check. Thanks!

Please don't post in this thread while it's unlocked; I'm just adding something in. Contact me via PM!

Please check my Ons & Off post before contacting me, to make sure we're compatible.

A few excerpts:

• I only really play with female writers; if you're in any sense transgendered, present yourself as you feel you are and leave it at that, please.
  • I do not play with male writers, unless you're amazing; there are many other female writers who would appreciate you more.
  • I strictly like forum games
  • The slowest game I'm interested in is a post every other day (not counting prearranged breaks). Two longer posts, or more smaller posts, is what I can realistically offer per day.
  • I like long stories, with plenty of build-up. I don't want to start out with sex.

-----

Coming Soon

Very rough concepts, expect them to get lots more love in the near future. Not interested in starting a game based on them until I work them more. If a concept interests you, let me know, and it might just move to the top of my slush pile! Check below these for my developed games.

The Captive Princess: Alexander the Great and his armies conquered many exotic lands during their campaigns, and sent many treasures back to Greece. One such treasure from the East, an exotic princess with a slightly inhuman body (part feline, part human), piques the curiosity of a young Greek noblewoman. The men look forward to turning her into an exotic toy for their pleasure, but perhaps this strange girl might find salvation, or more, in her new friend.

If Not, Winter...: Loosely based off of Sappho and her school for girls. Not sure what the exact story would be yet, but it could be two younger women, or it might involve a relationship between Sappho and one (or more) of her students as well.

The Violet of My Eye: Based on Emily Dickinson, and her forbidden love of her sister-in-law Sue. I don't feel ultra confident with playing a Victorian period piece (especially in terms of knowing history and social customs at that particular time), so...this would all take place in secluded places, with only a couple of bit characters at most. Emily chases Sue, desperately in love with, but the other is uncomfortable with her advances. In my version, the two do have an affair, although it may not always be easy or pleasant.

In Dreams, She Comes: This takes place completely in a surreal world. A succubus comes after a mortal girl, sweet and innocent, while she's sleeping. Consider it a Nightmare on Elm Street gone sexual story. Frightening, sensual, scary and seductive. Can the human girl survive the night without giving in to temptation and horror? This might end up be very vivid and explicit, and it will definitely be surreal.

The L Word:
Pairings involving Tasha and Alice, or Jenny and Marina might just work for me. Maybe Shane and Carmen. More details and plotlines to be developed.

Willow & Tara: Alternate meetings and romances. I used to spend a lot of time reading Willow & Tara fic, and my favorite stories were those that retold the beginnings of their romance in new places and words.
"Come into my parlor," said the spider, ever sly.
"I have these sexy, long legs, and I'd love to suck you dry!"

Ons & Offs - My Idea Thread [F/F]

Faeylin

The Water's Edge

Thread: IC Story Link

Setting: Anywhere and any time, although I imagine a more historic setting. This could be anywhere from ancient, to medieval, to the 20th century. The actual focal point is a gorgeous and secluded lake, bordered by blue-gray mountains and lush evergreens. Might include a surreal fantasy realm, "the other side," where nothing stays the same and every emotion transforms the world around you.

Characters: There are two. First is the human girl (played by you). Your personality, appearance and motives are your own, but I would appreciate a sort of blushy, innocence in regards to sex. You could be a stormy princess who brawls with her male cousins, for example; but the moment a girl leans in to kiss you I should hope that it would instill some kind of panic or heart-fluttering in your chest. The human girl should be interested and open to being seduced by another female character.

The second is a water nymph named, Nevonia (played by me). Her name is impossible to pronounce in the world of reality, but she can express it beneath the waters of her lake. She looks completely human, except for light patches of delicate scales spread here and there on her body. Her hair is long, and blue-green, and her eyes often shift in color. She's very curious and is quite prone to fits of fascination and love. She's also incredibly seductive by nature, and has had many lovers over the course of her immortal life; however, she has never seen a human female before. Her one obvious weakness in the story is that she cannot fully leave the water without dire consequences.

Premise: The human girl takes a stroll or a wander or a drive, or whatever, and somehow finds this gorgeous, but isolated, lake. She's tempted to take a swim, and spend some time at the water's edge. The nymph, meanwhile, senses something invading her world, and comes to investigate. There is a time before the two interact, where the water nymph studies the human female, and gently falls more and more into fascination with her; the human girl, meanwhile, spies glimpses of something here or there. They meet and the game begins.

The water nymph has decided to capture this mortal woman, to claim her as a lover for her mortal lifetime. While she can seduce and make love to her at the break of water and land, her real goal is to draw the human woman beneath the surface of the water forever. But she must be willing, for the nymph cannot force the decision on her or the human girl would simply drown.

At the same time, she begins to actually fall in love with the girl. Should she fail at luring the girl into her watery depths, there is always the possibility that she herself could be lured as well. Out of water. On to land. She has always been so curious about the world above, but to leave the water completely, even for a moment, would doom her to a mortal life.

Excerpt/Opening

The water nymph dwelt deep beneath the rippling waves, far from the water's surface, lost in dreams and thoughts. She was in a death-sleep, buried in the still cold with a mending heart. Her consciousness was slow, and fluttering. Thoughts sometimes took years to finish, and for the past century, she had been pondering her kind.

She had met with many of her sisters throughout the ages, and she was amazed at how different they each were. Some where wildly promiscuous, and shared tales of their exploits with everything from humans to animals. Others forsook love, and killed any who dare lay eyes on their virgin bodies. Between those two extremes, there were countless shades of blue and green and black.

Nevonia existed somewhere in the half-light of colors, longing for something, but never quite satisfied with what she found. For a time she thought her heart dwelt with her sisters, and she had writhed with their silvery forms for years at a time beneath the waves. But they were always fickle and mutable, and they often slipped away, breaking her heart and leaving her in loneliness.

She had bedded humans as well, on the water's edge, on mossy banks that smelt of damp earth and water flowers. The experience was even less interesting. Their love was short, and their interest waned the moment the bonding had been complete. That always irritated her, and she had drowned more than one man beneath her waters in ire.

But something was coming. Something new, and she wasn't yet sure what it would be. Her mother's precognition served her well in the death-sleep, and she had spent the last decade trying to pry into her future; the act was, of course, forbidden. Flashes of breasts, and the sensation of fingers in her mouth filled her mind for an instant. Would it be another sister that came to her? And old lover, perhaps?

Her heart beat hard once! The act had not occurred for years in the cold depths where she languished in her death-dream. Then again, it slammed her fragile chest, causing her body to move, knees drawing up, eyes wide and awake. Her senses exploded, startled. It came!

Faeylin

Beyond the Veil

Thread: IC Story Link

Setting: A darker and grittier world based on our own (i.e. something akin to World of Darkness, but with none of the lore). Initial and subsequent setting depends on the human character, but I'd like to keep the game in a fictional version of the US.

The game also makes extensive use of a concept called The Veil. Basically, it's the realm of the supernatural that most humans can no longer see. Dulled by centuries of disbelief, most humans have no way to understand or conceive of the things that happen there. However, events in a human's life can break the illusion, and allow them to see beyond the Veil.

A human who cannot see beyond the veil would see things very differently from something that has been awakened to it. Seemingly normal humans might perform superhuman actions. A car might lift into the air, and crash into a building as if affected by telekinesis. The truth is that closed eyes refuse to believe what is happening.

Characters: Two main characters, countless bit characters. Anameane (played by me), is a creature who was once human. She had a normal childhood and adolescence, but she was forcibly possessed by a animal spirit when it's previous host died. Although she looks perfectly human to most eyes, the possession reshaped her body and soul beyond the Veil to something part human, and part feline. She's very Nekomimi, but in a serious fashion. Countless more exotic creatures exist beyond the Veil, and her form is simply a tool that allows her to survive.

The second main character is a human female, who falls prey to something dark and grotesque. Anameane steps in to save her, but she's a bit too late. Her only recourse is to draw the girl beyond the Veil, where her limited powers can make a difference. The human girl has a rough time head of her, as she now see and feels the supernatural. Anameane never had any desire for a tag-along, but it seems like the human girl is unlikely to last long on her own. There may also be something a bit more special about the human girl, but that would likely pop up much further down the line.

Premise: Girl saves girl, with consequences. Anameane, a creature that operates against the dark within the Veil, is suddenly dragging a weak human along with her for the ride. The human girl must stay close to survive. The darker things realize that Anameane can be hurt most by targeting the human.

It's mostly a supernatural action/horror story, perhaps episodic at times (ie fading in and out and letting time pass as new plots come up). The idea is that the two will gradually bond together, and while the human is a new weakness for Anameane, she will also be a source of strength as well. It's more than the likely that the two will develop into lovers at some point, but much of the pleasure is in watching them interact, intertwine, and grow on one another. Waiting for that first kiss to happen, catching a glimpse of them in bed together, spotting the undercurrent of subtext.

And just because Anameane and the human girl don't get intimate right away, doesn't mean that the story won't involve intimacy between other characters and creatures. It's going to be dark, sexy, and vampy.

Opening: "Fuck," she screamed, her tail lashing behind in furious anger. Moments later she was in the air, trying to move ten feet in half as many seconds. The side of a car slapped her outer thigh as she barely cleared it. It hurled past her, crushing into a line of parked automobiles and sending alarms blaring. "That wasn't nice," she muttered angrily, rubbing at her bruised flesh through leather pants.

Beyond her, the demon-thing roared in protest. It's voice was twisted and grotesque. "Leave here now, she-thing, or I promise that you won't like being my toy." The anema infesting the human's body must have been incredibly dark and powerful, for most demons ran when they understood what she was. This one was bold. Dangerous.

Anameane had taken down worse. She snapped her arm down fast, the shotgun's double-barrels clicking out of place. She glared at the creature as she removed the spent casings, and replaced them with fresh bullets. Snapping the double barrel back into place, she started to advance on the monster, walking quickly, and then slipping into a full sprint.

"Oh yeah!" it bellowed lewdly. "Bring it on, kitten. I've got something for you to play with." The monster tore at it's shredded pants, and grasped it's inflated and gorged member mockingly. "I'm going to break you, little girl! Better run now, before it's too late!"

"Fucking disgusting," she spat the words out, closing the distance on him. Her gun couldn't kill the demon inside, she knew, but she planned on blowing that thing right out of his hands. Two hundred yards, and closing, she leaned forward, planning to get close before she fired. Not far now, nearing her prey. Ready to strike.

Her eyes went wide in panic. "Stupid girl!" The demon hadn't seen her yet, but there she was, not more ten ten feet await and walking towards him on the sidewalk. "Carrying groceries, of all things," she muttered, before yelling, "Move! Get out of the way, you idiot!"

Anameane was only fifty yards away now, but she leaned to the side, altering the course of her mad dash to try to get in front of the girl before the nightmare thing became aware of her.

Note: Until the girl can see beyond the Veil, she only sees a crazy human woman with a shotgun running towards her, screaming. :P