A new and different idea [Looking for a writing partner]

Started by CriminalMinds, August 19, 2012, 02:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

They were childhood sweethearts who grew up in the same street. He was a couple of years older than her but they still hung out together all the time. When she was fifteen, he was seventeen and they started to officially date. When she was twenty they got married. To most people their relationship is perfection. They are the perfect couple in love and planning a future together. Unfortunately, it's not as happy as both her and her husband thought it would be.

She's just given birth to their first child. A boy called Jamie. She's exhausted looking after him all the time, getting up for the night feeds. He's exhausted putting in long hours at work to come home only to fight with Mandy or listen to Jamie screaming. Their relationship is almost none existant now and neither are sure of how much more they can take.

So what happens? Is the happily ever after not so happily ever after, or do they find a way to rekindle the love they once had?[/center]

I'm looking for someone to play the husband here and the aim of the roleplay is to take the husband and wife on a journey to rekindle the love they once had for each other. The pressure of married life and adding a child to the mix has only added to the strain on their marriage, which problems were showing before Jamie arrived, now they're just enhanced. Her parents - or mother especially - isn't the easiest to get along with. Her mother is interfering, and has always seen him as beneath Mandy, despite them being childhood sweethearts. And their are other added scenarios that can happen.

Does the pressure of their non-existent relationship cause him to stray?
Does she stray?
Do they separate and find new partners for a bit?

There are a number of possibilities. And what I'm looking for in a partner is someone that can write at least 2-3 paragraphs, possibly more. I can write a lot, but don't like one lines. You don't have to write a novel, but giving me something to work with would be good. Decent grammar and spelling is a must too, odd mistakes okay, but I don't want to buy a translator.

And that's about it. Post here or PM me if interested :)

CriminalMinds

Updated idea 21/08 to add a bit more substance to the plot.

CriminalMinds

Still looking for a talented writer to take up this idea :)