Willy Wonka x Charlie Bucket roleplay?

Started by LilySnape, April 10, 2012, 06:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilySnape

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing the spastic, quirky, genius inventor Willy Wonka alongside Charlie Bucket (obviously older than original to meet guidelines) in a traditional chocolate factory-tour setting (with a likeness to the Tim Burton film).  Only difference is, Charlie develops a crush on Mr. Wonka and finds himself sticking to him like a magnet.  The others who've been invited on the factory tour are brats, and Charlie is desperate to prove that he's different.  It's up to you whether or not Willy Wonka decides to like him back.
I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensare the senses.
~ Severus Snape

NeonDonut

LilySnape

Hi there, I saw you posted in my request thread.  As for elaboration, I just figured a relationship could develop after Charlie wins the chocolate factory at the end, in the midst of them becoming chocolatier/inventors together.  I originally posted it in the non-adult/PG-13 and under thread, but I'm completely flexible with this idea.  Are you familiar with the Willy Wonka universe/have any ideas?
~ Severus Snape

NeonDonut

So, It will be focusing more on the Tim Burton film rather than the one starring Gene Wilder or the Book?

LilySnape

Yes, I would prefer to use the Willy Wonka portrayed in the picture, though the story doesn't have to completely follow the actual Tim Burton film.
~ Severus Snape

NeonDonut

I'm up for it, would you like me to portray Wonka or Bucket? Also which medium shall we be using to roleplay?

LilySnape

I was looking for someone to take Willy's part. (: I'm fine with either threads or PMs, though I do use threads more often.  Where were you wanting to start the rp, after Charlie and his family have gone to live with Mr. Wonka?
~ Severus Snape

NeonDonut

I'd rather a pm/im situation to tell you the truth because I find it a bit more interactive. That sounds fine. Just where the film left off.
But, I doubt I can pm as I am unapproved. So a forum will be fine for now :).

LilySnape

Sounds good. (: Would you like to start it up?  I would, but I find I start every Rp and it's fun sometimes to see how others start.  Of course, if you'd rather not, that's fine!
~ Severus Snape

NeonDonut

I feel bad now but I'd rather if you started only because I have never really roleplayed on a thread before, only pm/im and I'd like to see how to do it properly. Sorry! :/

LilySnape

Ahh okay, no problem. (: I'll have it up tomorrow morning.
~ Severus Snape

NeonDonut

LilySnape

Alright, it's up in the non-adult roleplays forum. (:
~ Severus Snape