Fantasy RP (Myself and Callista)

Started by Dizzi, September 06, 2009, 01:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

William walked through the large city. His silent, matte black, Armour made him almost invisible in the night.  if it weren't for the full moon he'd be almost undetectable.  He let out an audible sigh.  The Temple Owner had given him hard assignments before.  but this one seemed near impossible.  An egg.  easy enough to get.  but no.  it had to be a naturally formed crystal.  at least it was a nice night.  The cool breeze whistled through his helmet, deafening him to the world. 

the streets were quiet, no one seemed to be around.  William smiled and took off his helmet for the first time in years.  He licked his lips.  man that felt good.  Willian stretched out his arms, the audible crack of cartilage rang through his armour.  Damn I'm tiredhe thought. 

Callista

Dedre had been roaming the streets all night in search of vermin, she was hungry. She couldn't seem to get enough.  She turned a corner, hearing a 'crack', instead of vermin she saw and all she could do was stare. She couldn't even retreat and she NEVER liked to be seen.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

(OOC: o_o thats a perfect pic.  other than the helm.  mind if I use that?  his hemet is more like the knight on the right here )

William looked over at Dedre.  he quickly put his helmet on.  He was going to get in trouble for this.  "Who are you?" He asked.  His voice was smooth, but commanding.  William didn;t seem to be in a position to attack, but there was no telling what he was doing under that armour.

Callista

OOC: I have some others too if you like, use them at will.

Dedre stood paralyzed at being seen and yet it appeared he was doing the same. "I am Dedre." in little more than a whisper. Shocked she gave the information so freely she gulped but never took her eyes off of him. "And you? Why do you slink about the streets at this hour?"
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

"You may call me Mr. gosse." William said.  He never gave out his real name.  "In answer to your question.  I'm working.  now, unless you know the approximate location of a crystal egg I do not need to talk to you." He said in his smooth voice.  the let out a yawn, he needed a place to stay for the night.  but he hated asking for help.  he didn't like being in debt to someone.

Callista

"Crystal Egg? I know nothing of that...I'm sorry." As she spoke she could see his shoulders droop ever so slightly with disappointment. She watched him yawn.  "Your road has been long?"
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

"Yes." william responded simply.  "and it's going to go on forevermore." he said calmly.  "so I have time.  Do you know where an inn is?" he asked.  In Williams eyes, if they don't attack in the first few seconds, they aren;t a threat.  It's a motto that has served him for a few millenia, with only a few outliers. 

(ooc; no.  I think the two pictures are cool.  w/o a helmet is in the desc. in the OOC topic)

Callista

OOC: One more then I quit LOL

"I also have a long road, come with me. I have a place for you to rest, I am no threat to you. For some reason you make me want to help you."  She turned and expected him to follow so she didn't look back.
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

William looked at her.  he was about to refuse before sighing.  "Fine.  but I do not owe you anything understood?" He said commandingly.  He didn;t like being gruff, but he wasn't about to go owing anyone anything.  he learned that the hard way.

Callista

"I ask nothing of you!" She throws over her shoulder.  After many turns they arrive at the back of a building and start up the stairs.

Opening the door she bids him in and shuts the door after him looking down into the street to make sure there is no one there. 

Dedre makes tea for both of them without asking if he wants any. "Have you eaten?"
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

"I don;t need to." He said smoothly.  "where may I sleep?"

Callista

She tilts her head at him and says, "You don't eat? Hmmmm" She then rises and moves across the room. Opening a door she points, "Here"
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

"Thank you." William said.  walking in.  he shut the door behind him and lay down on the bed.  He almost instantly falls asleep

Callista

She turns and puts the cups in the sink and blows out the candle and curls up on the window seat, looks out into the night. With a sigh she leans her head against the window and wonders what in the world possessed her to invite a stranger to her room. Who was he....
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

a few hours later.  william woke up.  refreshed.  he snuck to the door and peered out at  derde

Callista

She was leaned against the glass with a look of profound sadness on her face.  She didn't even hear him.
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

"thanks." William said.  walking up to her, putting a large hand on her shoulder. 

Callista

Startled she jumps and looks at him with a gasp.  You are welcome.  What else do you require?
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Dizzi

"You seem... glum..." William said.  removing his gauntleted hand.  "whats wrong?" he asked.  he usually didn't care about these things.  but he felt indebted, even though she said he wasn't.  he hated that feeling.

Callista

Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request