Sassy Space Vixens

Started by SidheLady, July 31, 2016, 04:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidheLady

Good catch, that was supposed to be 2 stages for large
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

Zenkai

so, a large shield + cover + small = 4 stages more difficult to hit? Hmmmm.

SidheLady

yes, but I'm not about to let you use them like that :-p and two sheilds like that, a big one and a little one...how terribly gauche and unfashionable..

and booboo fixed. Now, lets never speak of it again
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)

Chulanowa

Yugh. Well, browsing for possible images has, oddly enough, put me off of playing a mi-mo character! Would there be any problem with me pulling a do-over for the character?  :-\

Also I'm not quite sure how the outfits and weapons stuff work. Do I buy this stuff? Just roll it all? Pick what i want?

CaptainErotica

I just created mine based on my picture. Not sure if I did it wrong.

SidheLady

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 06, 2016, 02:01:44 AM
Yugh. Well, browsing for possible images has, oddly enough, put me off of playing a mi-mo character! Would there be any problem with me pulling a do-over for the character?  :-\

Also I'm not quite sure how the outfits and weapons stuff work. Do I buy this stuff? Just roll it all? Pick what i want?

OKay, while I'd like you to randomly roll your outfit, I suppose you can choose it...just buy the individual parts (bottom, top and boots). Then you have have an accessory and 2 weapons. Small or Big

Lindrea

Wow, rolled double 6's.  Here is the updated Zelindra!

Lindrea (uid: 59771) rolls: 2d6 Result: 6,6

Name:Zelindra
Race: Zelf
Role(s): First Mate

Height: 5' (1.5 m)
Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
Skin: Teal
Hair: Aqua

Fighting: 3
Drinking: 1
Wits: 4
Savvy: 5
Gambling: 2
Plunder: 4

Qualities:
Sharpshooter: You may have had some kind of training with rifles, and as a result, you’re rather good with them.  When taking time to aim, the shot is treated as one stage easier.
Alien: Zelf
Psychic: Knowing, Trust, Mind Trick, Encouragement, Crowd Control, Suggestion

Outfit:
Brassier:  A tight, platinum, push-up bra with an inner lining of chitin.
Skirt: A flowing synthsilk sarong with an image of a heart placed just above the curve of her ass.
Boots: Mid-thigh high, armoured stiletto heels made out of paltinum and studded with emerals adorn her shapely legs.

Weapons and Accessories:
Sniper Rifle: Duratanium pulse sniper rifle with velvet grip, stock, and carry bar.
Sword: Metal: Duratanium energy longsword.  The pommel decorated with frills of duratanium that close around her hand when held.
Shoulder Bag: A synthsilk shoulder bag with the image of a diamond on the front flap.

Psychic Power: Feelings:This talent allows you to manipulate someone else’s emotions, making them feel what you want them to feel. These feelings will last for (psychic attribute) minutes until they fade away, and any natural feelings replace them.

Personality: Zelindra is playful and curious, but also extremely ruthless when on the job.  She won't hesitate to take the shot no matter who might be in the way if necessary.  Always eager to try new things and to use her psychic ability to get her way in as nonviolently a way as possible.  She loves ice cream and chocolate.

Appearance: Zelindra is a short, barely five foot tall, Zelf.  Her body is curved in all the right places, born and bred for sensuality.  Her eyes are a deep blue with no whites or pupil that can be seen.  Large breasts, capped with slightly darker blue nipples and wide hips that show off her shapely rear.  A long prehensile tail extends from the base of her spine, typically coiled about one of her thighs.  Long, aqua hair flows down her back, the tips reaching to her mid-thigh.  Like all Zelve's, she is beautiful, yet also exotic.

History: Born to Selinia and an unknown male that her mother had slept with over two centuries ago.  Eventually her mother found comfort in an oracle who foretold that her child would grow up to be a great space pirate!  Years later, Zelindra found herself working as a security guard for a luxury liner.  During this trip, there was supposed to be a scheduled pirate attack.  Some such pirates worked legally within the system and were sometimes hired to give the incredibly wealthy a thrill, the "Pirate Experience" it was dubbed.  During the show, an incredibly bored Zelindra took it upon herself to go off-script with the narrative and challenge the pirates to a duel!  She lost in the end, but the fact that she showed some spirit impressed the Captain of the ship.  Slam offered her a position on board and through the years, she has worked her way up to First Mate, earning the trust of the Captain and her bed on occasion.

Chulanowa

Alright, here's the shiny new character I came up with! I hope I got it all right.

For the ship rooms, we're going to need a med-bay (obviously!) and a disco (less obviously!) - hear me out. We're playing space vixins. Sassy girls in space-pace-ace-ace wearing bubble helmets and shooting ring-barreled blasters while plundering booty. We cannot have the proper Barbarella ambiance without a disco. it just won't work. Plus Tawny is an exceptional dancer. Give her a pole and she'll prove it. You didn't know pole dancing was a traditional form of fursari performance, did you?

rolls
Initial stat rolls:  6, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Extra 2d6: Result: 4, 2,

Name: Tawny
Oooorrr...
Ttaw'isharr Telarr Rek Anarr, rek Ashanaa, rekka Eliarr, Purrata Harimma Henrashaw'i'yarrah

Race: Fursari
Role(s): Doc and Lookout

Fighting: 3
Drinking: 1
Wits: 5
Savvy: 4
Gambling: 5
Plunder: 2

Qualities:
• Alien
   Imperial Education - Each Fursari has an extensive education in Academia, Science, Military or Politics. The player chooses one, and any checks the character makes which involves the speciality, are one stage easier. Tawny has more military education than she could ever want.
   Hedonist - Fursari are genetic hedonists, they work hard and they play even harder. They may reroll any failed Drinking checks, and if they have only 1 drunk dice, they don’t have the usual modifier for being drunk. But she'll sing anyway.
• Gunslinger
   You are good with guns, especially pistols. When using pistols you reduce the difficulty by one stage, OR you may use two pistols at the same time (with two actions) for standard difficulty.
• Dual Roles (-2 from extra roll)
   Tawny was signed on by the captain as doctor because she gives awesome massages. Since then though, her military training and mercenary experience have made her invaluable on several missions... as lookout. The fact that she has "crazy-ass cat senses" doesn't hurt in the least.

Outfits:
Top: Nice Chemise - Tawny wears her synthsilk chemise like a chiton from her homeworld; the silky-white garment is cinched at the waist and cut to flare out below, like a sort of skirt. It's opaque, and the material shifts to a pale pearly blue under most natural yellow or white light. The back is cut and pleated to allow for her tail, without exposing her butt too much
Bottom: Nice string panties - Though it's clear at chillier moments that Tawny doesn't wear a bra of any sort, the realities of an open skirt means some underwear is necessary; even so she wears very little, just a thin, almost-translucent pair of pale pink panties with ultra-thin waist straps.
Boots: Cheap armored mid-thigh stiletto heels - these might be generously called "retro." Tiny hexagonal plates create an almost sequined effect in these pink (a few shades darker than her panties) thigh-high boots. Even with the armoring of the plates and kneeguards, the material seems stretchy and snug, hugging her sleek legs quite nicely. She walks in the ludicrously narrow heels quite easily; fursari are naturally digitigrade, after all!
Accessory: Belts - Tawny has abandoned the "traditional" caste-ranking system of her people's cinches and sashes and whatnot. Instead she's come up with her own design of a velvet sash of bright crimson and dark green patterns, cinches around her waist, folded in such a way to create lots of places to put little things.
Nice Bodysuit (-2 from extra rolls): On their last run, Tawny acquired a bodysuit that tilted towards the pricier side of things. She uses it for "official missions stuff" - or when she just wants to feel the soft-but-snug material clinging her all over, showing off most of what she has.
Bodysuit features
Material: Leather (Suede)
Main Decoration: Image - Heart
Second Decoration: Suede straps
Color: pink, cream, and black highlights
Lining: Synthsilk
Gloves: Heavy wrist-length
Heels: flat

Weapons:
   Tawny carries a pair of replica Humanworld six-shooters in her sash. From the blued steel barrels and cylinders, to the carefully-etched patterns on the body, and the pearly abalone-shell grips, these things are a work of art! And very clearly beyond this pirate's means. In truth she won them in a high-stakes card game. The previous owner refuses to speak to her anymore. She practices "flashy" more than "accurate," but it's worked so far... The fact that they fire streaks of bright neon-pink plasma helps, too.

Appearance:
   Tawny isn't very tall, managing a good five-feet four inches in her heels, with her ears poking up. Her body is covered in a light, soft, mostly-brown fur, from those ears down to the tip of her rounded tail. Offsetting this color is a head of often unruly, silvery-blonde hair that usually falls in her amber eyes. Her figure is lean and athletic, made of supple muscle that compliments, rather than distracts from the easy curves of her chest and hips. Her clothing is simple but fetching, consisting of a thin white chemise, belted around the waist with a gold-and-crimson velvet sash, leaving a fringe of the chemise flapping around the tops of her thighs. There's a gap of soft fuzziness between that hem and the boots that cling from toe to mid-thigh, made of tiny yet sleek hexagonal scales in shades of sky-blue and white. Those things lift her by several inches due to the high stiletto heels; that's okay, she's built to be a toe-walker anyway! When she moves, it's with an easy sway, almost prowling; her voice often has a soft purring tone to it, and those standing close to her tend to get very faint warm scent, almost gingery, and not at all unpleasant.

History:
   Ttaw'isharr comes from a long, pedigreed lineage of military heroes in all branches, spanning back to the ancient days of ground infantry, navy, and the short-lived rollerblade brigade. The House of Henrashaw'i'yarrah is celebrated still in the Imperial homeworld for their generals, admirals, and heroes, great victories and noble sacrifices. And "Tawny" is a complete and utter shame to all of that.
   It's not for lack of trying - in fact it might be because of it. Her parents wanted her to embrace tradition. They had her taught in the art of war from a young age, impressed heritage and the weight of her ancestors, and groomed her for an officer position. Unfortunately from that tender, fuzzy young age, she was more fascinated with music and clothing from the other worlds of the MPU. Togas and cords? Caste jewelry? Facial tattoos?! No thanks! She fell in with a "bad crowd," and after one act of petty larceny too many, her parents shipped her off to academy... Where she quickly became the center point of a black market network of contraband goods from music nodes to sexy underwear and chocolate.
   So she was expelled, leaving all her goodies and cash in the hands of no doubt very disciplined scholar-generals. And her family, shamed and angry, shut their doors in her face when she came crawling back.  Stripped of a future, thrown out of her social rank, Tawny had little choice but to thumb a ride (so to speak) to the nearest spaceport to get her round little ass offworld.
   Since then she's been living a mercenary, crackerjack life. She's done everything from weapons service to waitressing to running Nebulonian catnip (that one failed for... reasons, okay?!) More often than you would think she's been called on to play the part of "Proud Warrior Race Guy" and hey, that's no problem, she's got the skills for those bills... But she'd rather have a good hand of cards in one hand, a glass of Your Choice of Distilled Beverage in the other, and a pretty thing in her lap.

Role: Doc. Tawny's maybe not the most likely medical professional. In fact she's not even an unlikely medical professional. But the medbay comes with a user's guide and an AI, and with the exception of the disciplinary officer, Tawny's probably had the most experience with the hurts and owwies that come with the rough and tumble life of space piracy. She's pretty good as therapist though; a little purring can go a long way towards relieving tension, and massage has been recognized as benefiting wellness by all core worlds. In fact it was ten minutes of scalp massage that got her this role on the ship in the first place. Granted, Tawny just wanted to lift the captain's purse at the time, but steady employment sounds like a good idea!
   She also sees herself as the ship's "good luck charm." Whether this holds true or not is anyone's guess.

Wolfy

Have we started this? <3 I apologize for disappearing for a bit, I actually had to go for a few days. T-T

SidheLady

Okay, so, we are almost there. But we are missing some things

Updated sheets from everyone except Lindrea (and maybe Chul, let me know if you added your extra's)

Zelindra (Lindrea)   Spa and Salon, Luxury Cabin, Galley, Shooter
Briar Bloodhorne (MissFire)    Gym, FlexArmour Control, and Armory
Hitomi Tanaka (Wolfy)    Vault, Cargo Hold, EW Systems, AI, and....LARP chamber. <3
Mad Moxxie (CaptainErotica)    Playroom, Dungeon
Eris-TTS469 (CereulanSerenity)    Ensuite Bathrooms and an Engine
21 (Zenkai)    Engines, Manual Pilot Controls
Tawny (Chulanowa)   Med Bay Disco

I'm adding a bonus to Character creation.
You roll 2d6, and use the highest, that one gives you an amount of bonus points you can get.
These points can be spent to increase atribute by one (2 points)
buy a quality (2 or 4) or a
peice of equipment (equal to booty cost)
Additional features or stuff...lets say 2

I'll post the ship's character sheet in a little while

Chulanowa

Yeah, I bought a basic quality (2) and a nice-grade bodysuit (2) with my "extra roll"

SidheLady

Wolfy

Um Sidhe, I'm sorry to bother you but can you tell me what the primary stat is for each Role of the ship? I rolled a 4, so I'm deciding between two qualities or taking Dread Pirate for 3 roles, but I want to have roles suited to my character xD

Oh, and can we get a list of roles on the ship that haven't been filled? <3

SidheLady

Okay, here we go

The SSV Fuzzy Boots
Captain: Slam Bloodybone, Orx

This second hand courier ship (formally owned by the Hello Kitty Conglomerate), has been (mostly) painted red with a blue racing stripe. There are strike marks and weapon blasts still visible on the hull, mostly seen as black scorches on the red paintwork. So far she and her captain have been moderately successful and is moving up the pirate rankings. The majority of the rooms are set above the dual cargo-bays, where the main ship's airlock (as well as cargo doors) are located. The only room not located on the upper level is the engine room, which sits behind the cargo-bays, at the back of the ship.

System                          Quality      Dice
Shooters (Pulse Cannons)  Standard   2
Engines                         Military      3
Med-Bay                         Standard   2
Navigation                 Basic      1
Computer                         Basic      1
Star Drive (Stellar Gateway)Basic      1
Sensors                         Basic      1
Comm System                Basic      1
EMS                               Basic      1

Hull             16

Rooms
Captains Cabin
Crew Compartment
Spa and Salon
Luxury Cabin (Zelindra)
Galley
Gym
FlexArmour Control
Armory Playroom
2 Discos
Vault
2 Small Cargo Holds
LARP chamber
Hanger
Armory
Gym

Features
AI (Melfina)
Manual Pilot Controls
Ensuite Bathrooms
EW Systems
Buggy

SidheLady

OKay, the roles we don't have filled are

Cook, Engineer, Demolitions and Fashionista

THere are no singular attributes associated with the roles, they work too broadly for that.

We do have 2 procurers, but as one is a robot, I expect that to change

Wolfy

My updated sheet:
Rolled a 4, taking a new quality.

Name: "Dread Pirate" Hitomi Tanaka
Race: Human
Role(s): Cracker, Cook, Engineering

Fighting: 2
Drinking: 3
Wits: 5
Savvy:3
Gambling:3
Plunder: 5

Qualities:
Psychic (Cyberpathy)

Easy Talents:
Interface
Download

Standard Talents:
Drone
Crack

Hard Talents:
Control
Override

Mutant:
Wings: Gossamer Wings
Alien Eyes: 360 Degree Vision
Animal Aspect: Horse-Ancient

Dread Pirate Qualified!

Outfits:
Shirt - Cloth - Butterfly + Heart
Shorts - Cloth
Briefs - Cloth
Glasses: Goggles - HUD installed
Belt: Chain
Toys:
Wrist Computer - Wireless feed to HUD

Weapons:
Small Weapon: Pistol - Glue balls
Large Weapon: Sniper Rifle - Micro Explosive. Alt Fire- Entangler

Appearance:

History:
A purveyor of stolen technology and a genius hacker, Hitomi came across a job offering on the Fuzzy Boots rather by accident. She happened upon the posting one day while in a bar, ignoring the advances of some pervert who was only interested in her wings because of how exotic she looked, she saw the posting out of the corner of her eye and took it as a chance to get away from Friendship 2 and go on an adventure. While the young woman was known in the underworld for stealing technology and cracking systems, she had never left Friendship two in her life. Now set for adventure with a rag tag crew, she's ready for whatever may come their way with hacker skills at the ready.

Wolfy

We now have  cook and Engineer. <3 And a Dread Pirate!....

I'm wondering how that will come into play. lol

SidheLady

Quote from: Wolfy on August 07, 2016, 05:19:28 PM

History:
A purveyor of stolen technology and a genius hacker, Hitomi came across a job offering on the Fuzzy Boots rather by accident. She happened upon the posting one day while in a bar, ignoring the advances of some pervert who was only interested in her wings because of how exotic she looked, she saw the posting out of the corner of her eye and took it as a chance to get away from Friendship 2 and go on an adventure. While the young woman was known in the underworld for stealing technology and cracking systems, she had never left Friendship two in her life. Now set for adventure with a rag tag crew, she's ready for whatever may come their way with hacker skills at the ready.

Wow, dread pirate correspondance school? ^_^

Wolfy

Quote from: SidheLady on August 07, 2016, 05:26:23 PM
Wow, dread pirate correspondance school? ^_^

Woops, do I need to change my history? @-@ I didn't think about that. lol

Also question.

The Data Scan Talent under cyberpathy says you can scan for computers within (Psychic Attribute) feet....since mine is at a 5, that means I can scan for 5 feet, right? Does that mean I can interface with a computer 5 feet away if I'm also using Interface?

SidheLady

Nah, dont worry, it's supposed to be slightly silly, and dread pirate correspoance school certainly fits

and yes to both of those

Wolfy

Ok. with my interface power as it is, I can't interface with a computer without being directly in front of it, right? What about my own personal computer, Since I have my own wrist comp...can it interact with other computers via cracking or hacking? :3

SidheLady

Quote from: Wolfy on August 07, 2016, 05:37:26 PM
Ok. with my interface power as it is, I can't interface with a computer without being directly in front of it, right? What about my own personal computer, Since I have my own wrist comp...can it interact with other computers via cracking or hacking? :3

As long as your close enough and can sense it, you can use your powers on it.
Hmm, yes, I'd say it could

Wolfy

Quote from: SidheLady on August 07, 2016, 05:46:44 PM
As long as your close enough and can sense it, you can use your powers on it.
Hmm, yes, I'd say it could

Sweet. Not counting OTHER computer systems, I was figuring that my character could have her computer act as an access point for others so that she could user her interface power on the fly if needed, especially while on our own ship.

Oh, there's a problem with an engine? Running a diagnostic from the kitchen while also cooking a meal. If a drone can handle it I'll use that. <3

MissFire

Added extra features with bonus roll of six. One advanced feature (four) and one basic feature (two).

Briar Bloodthorne v3
Name: Briar Bloodthorne
Race: Human (Futanari)
Role(s): Disciplinarian

Fighting: 5
Drinking: 4
Wits: 2
Savvy: 2
Gambling: 4
Plunder: 2

Qualities:
Mutant (2):
-Hulking: Briar is the size of a family sedan so she's pretty easy to hit in combat. All hits on her are one stage easier. That size comes with toughness, though, so she can ignore one additional Owwie in combat.
-Claws: Not really. Briar does not have actual claws; she's just got fists like bowling balls. With that much strength, all her unarmed attacks do two damage instead of one.

Swashbuckler: Briar is no stranger to cleaving things in half. When fighting with one she treats it as one stage less difficult. She feels naturally at home with a weapon in her hand and gets additional movement when wielding a blade.

MPU Academy Graduate: Don't even ask why she was thrown out. Those records are sealed. They were sealed, lit on fire, and ejected into space. The MPU pretends it's never even heard of Briar Bloodthorne. Do not ask about her. Do not ask about the sudden disappearance of Outpost Persii IX. The MPU will twiddle it's thumbs and whistle and pretend to not hear you if you ask. Rolls involving the MPU are one stage easier.

Battlebitch: Briar is fucking huge. She is built like a brick wall taped to another brick wall to make some kind of super brick wall. She is enormous and lives to punish anything that gets in her way. She is able to ignore one Owwie in combat and can use a Big Weapon in either hand.

Outfits:
Prisoner Harness: (Outfit, Piecemeal) Briar has been wearing this thing for so long that wearing anything else just makes her feel naked, which is totally ironic considering how little this thing covers. The prisoner harness is designed for convicts sentenced to death by gladiatorial combat. It features loops on the waist and wrists to make restraining dangerous felons an easy and almost enjoyable task. While not exactly protective, modest, or full of storage space, the outfit does make it very easy to move in. So, there's a bonus. It's also great if you like staring at chiseled abs, ample cleavage, or a futanari's generous package. It also comes with shoes, which is nice. Despite failing to cover eighty percent of Briar's body, the harness material (what little there is) is very durable.

Weapons:
Badassium Gladiator Sword: (Sword) Rent from the hands of Warden Ceasar himself, Briar has used this double-edged gladius to cleave through opponents ever since. The blade itself is decorated with images of nude women laying in submissive poses.

Duratanium Mace: (Hammer) Centurion GuardBots have these in place of their right hand. Normally, they not only do bashing damage but are also electrified in order to stun targets. This one is no longer attached to it's owner and so no longer functions as anything but a heavy bludgeoning instrument. On her way out of the prison, Briar obtained one of these weapons by tearing it off the robot. And the entire arm. This is an unadorned but effective weapon, primarily used by Briar for hitting armored targets or particularly stubborn boxes of loot.

Appearance: Briar Bloodthorne is very distinct for a lot of reasons. The amazonian woman stands at a full seven feet tall and looms above just about every crowd she mingles in. She is immensely built, with a body like corded steel. Powerful arms and legs enable her to land blows that would put most people through a wall and her abs are defined enough to the point that you're pretty sure you can literally grate cheese on them. I mean, just look at her. She's like carved out of fucking marble or something. Holy shit. Somewhere someone must've been born missing half their torso because God needed the extra material to craft this bitch. Despite her brutish appearance and eagerness for violence, she's affable and friendly to her friends and fellow crew (unless they've been bad). Strangers mostly get uneasy silence and a cold stare.

History: Prisoner Number: 8675-309, sentenced to Galactic Prison R0-Me. Sentence: Life. Crimes: Murder, arson, dine and dash, jaywalking, adultery, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a non-deadly weapon, assaulting an officer, assaulting an animal, assaulting an officer with an animal. It goes on like this for quite some time. Briar Bloodrose is a mercenary for hire who only knows three things; fighting, fucking, and drinking. Sometimes she likes to combine those three and see which two she can do at the same time. She flits from mercenary company to mercenary company, often the only survivor left standing after things go terribly wrong. This is generally because nobody tends to get in the way of the seven foot woman swinging a sword around like it's nothing. At one point, though, her luck ran out and she was eventually captured by galactic law. It took a dozen officers and fifteen tranquilizer darts in the neck.

R0-Me was a brutal prison carved into a massive asteroid, run by the sadistic Warden Ceasar who put his lifers in his twisted arena where he forced them to do battle with alien creatures or each other in a bid for their freedom. Unfortunately for him, Briar discovered that there was no freedom to be won. Those that emerged victorious and declared 'free' were actually just getting ejected into space via the airlock. Free. Yeah. So during her final match she taunted the arrogant warden until he deigned to join her in the area. It was a mistake he instantly regretted and the side wall of the arena still bears an imprint of his face to this day. Now, Briar is back to her old tricks and she's found a new group to ride with. Hopefully this time she can stay out of prison.

Briar's Theme: Dance of Thorns
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

SidheLady

*falls over with giggles*