Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMR Rein

Not guilty. Though I have eaten things I don't like, I'm not very good at pretending to like them. My facial expressions give me away.

The next person is guilty of fighting with Venetian blinds, to the point of giving up.
Be bold

Codswallop

*laughs* Yeah, guilty. I hate those things and we have them on our back porch window.

Guilty or not guilty? Someone made or gifted you with food that you hated, so you secretly threw it away and pretended you ate it.

Phantomhive

ummm *looks around me* Pleads the 5th which makes it obvious.

G or NG you have been gifted a mug or something similar you dont like and dont know what to do with
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Codswallop

Guilty. I've been gifted with some ugly coffee mugs. The one that comes to mind is a joke half-mug that I'd never drink out of and have no idea what to do with.

Guilty or not guilty? At least once, you've lied to your partner about where you were at a particular time.

SmokingCamels

Guilty as charged.

Guilty or Not Guilty.  You have eaten dinner at a friend's place and cleaned the plate because it was epic food...

Codswallop

Guilty. I've got a friend who's an excellent cook.

Guilty or not guilty: You've eaten dinner at a friend's place and couldn't finish because the food was so bad.

PennySludt

Oh so very guilty! It was nasty! :P

Guilty or Not Guilty: You drove someone's car and didn't fill up the tank.
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

SmokingCamels

Quote from: Codswallop on March 03, 2016, 02:53:50 PM
Guilty. I've got a friend who's an excellent cook.

Guilty or not guilty: You've eaten dinner at a friend's place and couldn't finish because the food was so bad.

-Dude, I totally am with you.  I have a friend.  Her BF is the type of guy who likes his meatloaf plain with ketchup, no veggies on a cheeseburger, and his steak like shoe leather.  She's an amazing cook.  Invited me to dinner for giving her a ride back and forth to work.  Her dude was cool, so I was like sure.  He shook his head at her cooking and kept complaining.  But when the plates came around.  I cleaned mine with ease.  She had the biggest grin in the entire world.  He was all, "You like her cooking?"  I was all, "Dude, your girl can cook like a boss.  You need to learn to eat real food."  :D

Guilty or Not Guilty: You drove someone's car and didn't fill up the tank.

Guilty as charged.

Guilty or not Guilty

You've bought food that looked like it would be really good, and turned out to be gross.

SMR Rein

Guilty. And what a disappointment it was. I hate disappointment.

Next: you've gone skinny dipping in the winter!
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Not Guilty.  I hate the cold.

Guilty or Not Guilty

You've been pranked in your sleep (or when passed out).

SMR Rein

Not guilty, actually. I don't get pranked very often. The most common is someone beeping the horn as they pass me walking.

True or false: You have pranked sometime else and regretted it later.
Be bold

ravener11

Not guilty! I do not play any prank because that is how well behaved I am. Or maybe I am just too timid to play a prank...

Next: you have accidently stepped on a snail. :(

SMR Rein

Not guilty as far as I know. I haven't stepped on a snail, period. Again, as far as I know.

Yes or no? You have intentionally missed a scheduled appointment without calling ahead.
Be bold

Sargepepper

Guilty. I took another job and skipped on another training session. It was Kroger, so not much lost there.

G or NG? You have accidentally offended someone by using a term that you didn't know.

SmokingCamels

Guilty.  Kind of.  If you leave it at accidentally offending someone.  But not because of terminology.  If I am offending someone with terminology, I'm doing it on purpose.

Guilty or Not Guilty?

You prefer to let someone else do your talking.

SMR Rein

Sometimes guilty. I have an anxiety disorder that makes it hard to talk to strangers.

Up or down? You're guilty of getting something brand new and getting it dirty or broken as soon as you use it.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

OMG am I ever Guilty!  I've broken a Mason Jar glass that I got as soon as I set it on the counter.  I've ruined numerous shirts trying to wear them while eating, and I've most recently dropped a black and mild because my hands were frozen, and it landed right in the puddle.  :/  I am terribly guilty with that one.

G or NG.

You have made it 72 hours without a drop of sleep.

SMR Rein

Guilty! I don't know why...

Guilty or somehow innocent: you have used chat speak before because it was easier.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Chat speak?  Like Skype?  Then Guilty.  But not because it was easier.  But if it's something else, than not so much.

Guilty or Not Guilty?  Fishnet stockings catch your attention.

SMR Rein

I'm going to guess you're not guilty of using chat speak. You're not familiar with it. It's the abbreviation of almost all words. U for you, r for are, etc.

Guilty, guilty, guilty. Stockings of any type draw my eye, but fishnet stockings are special.

Innocent or not: you've written a book report using only Cliff's Notes instead of reading it.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Ohh!  133t :P  I hate it and can't stand it.  I ridicule those who use it for poor typing skills.  Not guilty.

Not guilty.  I enjoy reading.  If I've done a book report, it's always been on a book I've read.  Now I am guilty of not reading books AT THE TIME I had to do a book report on it.  But I was reading Dean Koontz and Stephen King by the time I was 11 or 12.  Things like Moby Dick and Last of the Mohicans I had all but memorized by the time I was doing reports on them in classrooms.  There is just something about a book to me.  Both of my grandmothers, my father, one of my grand fathers, and once she learned I liked reading, my 2nd grade teacher all encouraged me to read.  When I was in 4rth grade, I was the tutoring first graders on how to read.  :D

Guilty or Not Guilty?  There are places in the Middle East you would love to visit if it was safe for you to do so.

SMR Rein

True! I mean, guilty! Or whatever it is... If it were safe, I'd go everywhere.

Truth or not truth: you're guilty of playing on this site too much and neglecting your responsibilities.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Not guilty.  Yet.  I live by myself and don't have any real responsibilities.  I've gone out of my way to limit my obligations.  XD

Guilty or Not Guilty?  You have lied and accepted credit for something you had nothing to do with because it made you look cool?

SMR Rein

Guilty, but not because it made me look cool. Just because it was easier than explaining the truth.

Guilty or not: you've tried putting something together before reading the instructions.
Be bold

SmokingCamels

Guilty.  Do it all the time.

Guilty or Not Guilty?  You've caught yourself checking out someone you shouldn't have been.