[Ascendant] Protect The Universe (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, March 01, 2016, 08:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freeko

If this was a smaller game, I would be in. I know i kicked around interest before, but every "large" game I have gotten into here has been little more than wasted effort. Put the time in to a character and then not be able to use it seems to be the norm. So I would want to see forward motion of some kind first.

If this gets going and someone drops, I would consider replacing into their spot. Until that time I will be watching with some level of interest.

Crash

I understand you though process freeko, but someone's interest thread is probably not the place to vent that frustration.

Wispyr - I can make a male Jupiter too is you are okay with a second character.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Wispyr

Quote from: Crash on March 02, 2016, 04:30:27 PM
Wispyr - I can make a male Jupiter too is you are okay with a second character.
Given that recruitment has only been up for a day so, I'm gonna hold off on second character approvals just yet. Particularly since there's a whole crowd of weekenders who haven't even had a chance to see it yet. If it's starting to look like recruitment overall has tapered off by the end of the weekend I'll start looking at second characters... And you'll be first in line for male Jupiter. ^^

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Praxis

Sol or Jupiter look pretty interesting.

I need to brush up a little but once I get free of work tonight I can try to whip up a character.

Wispyr

Quote from: Praxis on March 02, 2016, 05:29:38 PM
Sol or Jupiter look pretty interesting.

I need to brush up a little but once I get free of work tonight I can try to whip up a character.
Welcome welcome! Let me know when you nail down who you want... Excited to see what you come up with!

Emmykins

I'd like to tentatively reserve Sol, if possible! I can have something turned in soon.
>.>

Amarlo

Quote from: Emmykins on March 02, 2016, 07:07:17 PM
I'd like to tentatively reserve Sol, if possible! I can have something turned in soon.
>.>

-Tackles and loves on before anyone else can!-

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

>.>
Noted. Welcome aboard.

Cerevan

>.>

-Squees and jumps on.- Baaaabes~

Crash

Aiden

Amarlo

I just wanna say for all of the new people (And old) - If anyone is interested in creating connections with my character, Eun (Saturn), please feel free to pm me! I'm very plotty and pm friendly, even if it's just to chit chat! Friends, Frenemies, Enemies, Old and New - the juicier the better! x3 I'm also willing to talk over messengers.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Wispyr

Quote from: Aiden on March 02, 2016, 07:19:05 PM
Ohh and I would like to reserve a two hand sword.
Such will be noted.

Quote from: Amarlo on March 02, 2016, 07:20:49 PM
I just wanna say for all of the new people (And old) - If anyone is interested in creating connections with my character, Eun (Saturn), please feel free to pm me! I'm very plotty and pm friendly, even if it's just to chit chat! Friends, Frenemies, Enemies, Old and New - the juicier the better! x3 I'm also willing to talk over messengers.
SHE'S LYING.

I am, also, available for plotting on request.

Amarlo

Quote from: Wispyr on March 02, 2016, 07:23:47 PM
SHE'S LYING.

I am, also, available for plotting on request.

SLANDER! I WILL SUE FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER! ]:<

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Emmykins

Quote from: Cerevan on March 02, 2016, 07:09:34 PM
-Squees and jumps on.- Baaaabes~
Quote from: Crash on March 02, 2016, 07:16:00 PM
Emmykins!

Helloosss!! -Cuddles the cere.-

I'mma make a big goofy type guy. Weapon(s).. I'm not sure yet. A comically large shield is tempting.  ::)

Angie

Quote from: Emmykins on March 02, 2016, 07:27:18 PM
Helloosss!! -Cuddles the cere.-

I'mma make a big goofy type guy. Weapon(s).. I'm not sure yet. A comically large shield is tempting.  ::)

Doth I spy a Kingdom Hearts player?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Emmykins

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 02, 2016, 07:28:11 PM
Doth I spy a Kingdom Hearts player?

Oh gosh. I've only played the first and it was ages ago! Like it when it first came out! Lol. THAT GAME MADE ME CRY!~

So, I mean, totally accidental but.. -takes the credit.-

My boy will be way sexy doe.  >:)

Cerevan

Okay so two three four things!

• Where is this taking place? Like, geographically speaking?
  • Tori has announced she would like her weapon to be a bo staff.
  • More generally to the rest of the peeps, I'm open for potential plottings via PM or YIM as I finish up this character sheet. :-)
  • Also more generally, how are y'all coming up with all those awesome titles for the Ascendant planetary counterpart? Jfc.

Praxis

I won't be able to do this one after all Wispyr.

Best of luck though.  It looks great.

Cheers.

Angie

Quote from: Cerevan on March 02, 2016, 08:02:18 PM

• More generally to the rest of the peeps, I'm open for potential plottings via PM or YIM as I finish up this character sheet. :-)
  • Also more generally, how are y'all coming up with all those awesome titles for the Ascendant planetary counterpart? Jfc.

In answer to number 1, Miami.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Wispyr

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 02, 2016, 08:09:16 PM
In answer to number 1, Miami.
Yea that. Of course the characters can come from anywhere. MCA is rated highly globally for its programs - so it has a lot to offer students from, anywhere. That said the game (at least the start of the game) will be happening in and around the Miami, Florida area.

I shall make note of the Bo Staff!

Amarlo

3. I have YIM and Skype, though I prefer Skype and don't open Yim unless requested.
4. If you mean the 'nicknames' I came up for Saturn? A lot of research and general love for the subject at hand. :3

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Crash

Also more generally, how are y'all coming up with all those awesome titles for the Ascendant planetary counterpart? Jfc.

I took female versions of Neptune's other names and used Wispyr's description of Neptune's powers and abilities and made a few off of that.

Character Submitted!!!!

Xanatos

I am open for connections as well, should anyone be interested in Sand.

I got my names from just thinking on Jupiter and its signature aspect, its red-storm, and the fact Jupiter's element is lightning. Later I can probably come up with more.