Purgatory - Warriors & Slaves, Prestige & Survival (Low-Fantasy; Interest Check)

Started by Lunar Raven, October 04, 2015, 10:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golden Spider

*takes my slip of paper and checks the freeform box, before folding it up and slipping it into the ballot*
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Xanthaine

SUGAR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*disappears into the distance*

LaCroix

Just an update but this is the image I am planning to use for my male warrior. I have the character concept pretty fully worked out in my head.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Lunar Raven on October 06, 2015, 12:31:19 AM
A big welcome to all newcomers!  Currently, the tally for warriors and slaves appear to be:

Warriors:
Chreestafer (Male)
Golden Spider (Male)
LaCroix (Unknown)
VonDoom (Male)
Xanthaine (Female)

Slaves:
CurvyKitten (Gender pending)
Blonde (Female)
Etherealgirl (Female)
Max (Pending, Male or Female)
RampantDesires (Female)

Unknown:
CarnivalOfTheGoat

just saw this, never said I was making a slave...but OK. LOL I'll be making a female character. Also how many are we allowed to make at the start? I keep bouncing between two ideas and don't know which to pick, but if I don't have too....:P

Max

Quote from: Astrofig on October 06, 2015, 10:08:16 AM
Oooh, SO interested! Think I'd want a male slave. And free probably; systems just end up confusing me.

To play a male slave, or have a male slave?

Speaking of, I will play a male slave.

As for system or free form, I would be okay with either.  Since it seems to be almost all free form, will say free form.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Astrofig

Lunar Raven

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 06, 2015, 05:40:42 PM
just saw this, never said I was making a slave...but OK. LOL I'll be making a female character. Also how many are we allowed to make at the start? I keep bouncing between two ideas and don't know which to pick, but if I don't have too....:P
Strange... I wonder where I saw that...  :-[  :D

Let me recommend making playing one, but if any player is absolutely convinced they can do two, feel free.  What I don't want is a lot of abandoned character with no resolution to their stories.

By demand, the game shall be free-form.  :-)

Everyone can now go a head to the Recruitment Thread to post up their characters for approval.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread