A Heart Rent In Twain: MF Looking for One More Female Player (Fantasy RP)

Started by Dukat, June 25, 2012, 03:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dukat

A lord and renowned warrior is married to a lovely young noblewoman; while most arranged marriages either decay into a mutual loathing or a tenuous, passionless coexistence, this couple is extraordinary in the mutual respect and, what's more, love that they have for one another. Yet even so, their bond is not completely without fault; what she has in kindness and grace, his beloved wife lacks in will and ambition, and due to their disparate roles she has a frustrating lack of common experience with her soldier husband.

However, some time after his marriage, the lord encounters another woman, who is a foil to his own spouse... she is a warrior, and a marvelous one at that, lacking in etiquette and not caring for the expectations of others, passionate and ambitious, who over time becomes a confidant of her commander. But friendship is far short of what she wants from him... though his love for his wife allows him to rebuff her advances for a long time, eventually his solitude on the campaign and his emotional needs makes him succumb to his desires. But while he had naively hoped that he could keep his two lives separate, his lover has designs of her own. It is to his horror that she intrudes upon her lover's home life, with every intent of taking his wife's place in his heart and making the former mistress of the household subservient to her own beck and call...

Current Players
Dukat- The Lord
Kaienah

If someone is willing to join, they will have the pick as to whether they wish to play the lover, or the wife- Kaienah will play the other. I would prefer posting every few days, with a response limit of a week; going over this, the game will change to a solo. It's not because I want to be mean, it is that I do not want the game to be held up, and I can accommodate extending this limit for valid reasons if told in advance.

In addition, I really would like a story that is very strong plot-wise; I don't intend for the serious situation between these three characters to be easily  resolved, if at all. Rather, it is going to be something of a three-way brawl, with each person wanting something that is nigh irreconcilable with the others' wishes. It will involve sex (obviously, since there would be no adultery to begin with otherwise), but it will not be the sole focus of the plot but rather the conflict between these three characters.

So, if you are interested in playing one of the two characters, please make a post and we can get right on with the story. :)