(Hopefully) Epic Non-cannon Star Wars Game

Started by Urbanzorro, December 07, 2010, 01:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

Quote from: Major Major on December 11, 2010, 10:09:34 PMAll right; only one minor thing: Kala's female.

Works for me?

Notice I didn't imply the smuggler captain's gender.

Major Major

All right, fair enough.

Must have misread your bio somewhere. My bad.

Urbanzorro

@ Akiko, Character Approved!

Alright, so below we have all the approved characters so far (as timing would have it every character that has been posted up has actually been approved already ;D) and what ever alignment they have at game start. I worked this up from what I got out of the bios that everyone wrote for their character. So if I've mis-categorized anyone please let me know.

I broke everyone into one of three categories, there are

Imperial: Those who are either working for, or actively supporting the Empire

Anti-Imperial: Those who are actively working against the Empire

Unaffiliated: Those who do not seem to be working for or against the Empire

Imperial Aligned Characters

Helina
Anero
Special Operations Officer

Anti-Imperial Aligned Characters

Primarch
Kizar Kommizar
Jedi

Unaffiliated Characters

DKDBSD
Lucia Bailo
Rouge Force User

Major MajorKala
Yaadsud
Smuggler

elfguy
Ali'ka
Emperor's Hand

DigitLninja
Chigl Bemin
Jedi

Akiko
Nijima Akiko
Rogue Force User

From what I can see it's looking like its almost time for game start! ;D

SO with that in mind I'll explain a bit about how the game will start off, some of the important aspects of the game, and then I'll be working on the necessary threads. Once they are ready I'd say we can start things up! ;D.

The game will take place in a single thread, given that there will be ALOT of locations, I kindly ask(aka require) that players place character and their location at the top of their post. For example if I were to have a character and make a post it would be.
Character Name
Tatooine

And then my post...

There will be 3 threads for this game, the first will be the IC thread, the second  the OOC, and the third will be an "Info" thread. This thread will be a combination of the character thread and Major NPC thread. It will also serve as a general info thread and contain the information that your characters would receive from their different sources. I.E. Bounty Hunters Guild bounties, Galactic Rumors, ect.

Also, please for the sake of realism don't have your characters react to info that they wouldn't have access too ;D . Each info list will have who's characters have access to it directly under it's title. For the sake of simplicity there will be four places where characters be at game start those will be Tatooine, Alderaan, Nar Shaddaa, and Coruscant. That's it so far ;D *Runs of to go start up the threads*

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

DigitLninja

Major Major, would it be alright if my character was aboard your ship, most likely as a stowaway attempting to hop planets?
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Major Major

Sure, ok.

I'll just go put a picture of it up in my character bio.

Helenia

Hehe im all alone on the Imperial Side, looks like I’m going to have my work cut out being the antagonist.

Lots of unaffiliated people for me to corrupt to empire. It’s better here anyway. We have cookies and a good medical plan.

Come over and see me some time. O:)

Crovonovin

You'll get another to back you up on the side of the Imperials soon enough.   ;)

elfguy

Quote from: Helenia on December 12, 2010, 12:36:30 PM
Hehe im all alone on the Imperial Side, looks like I’m going to have my work cut out being the antagonist.

Lots of unaffiliated people for me to corrupt to empire. It’s better here anyway. We have cookies and a good medical plan.

Come over and see me some time. O:)

Well Ali'ka would probably be more aligned to join the empire than the rebels so she wouldn't be that hard to corrupt really, and she'd be a powerful ally. Unless some clever rebels can convince her otherwise..
----

DigitLninja

I'm already leaning toward the rebels but at this point I figure whoever sexes him up is going to win him over.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Major Major

Primarch

Quote from: DigitLninja on December 12, 2010, 01:46:51 PM
at this point I figure whoever sexes him up is going to win him over.

Quality Jedi right there. XD

Urbanzorro

I'll post links up on here once they are ready ;D

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Helenia

Quote from: DigitLninja on December 12, 2010, 01:46:51 PM
I'm already leaning toward the rebels but at this point I figure whoever sexes him up is going to win him over.

Hmm so I’m going to have to play promiscuously, to gain myself any allies. This should be interesting indeed.

Major Major

Hmmm, now you interest me, Helenia. I always did like the Major from Ghost in the Shell...

DigitLninja

mostly because Order 66 was on all Jedi and Sith, not just the Jedi order. leaving only 'two' Force sensitive people. Vader and the Emperor, except that key figures escaped.
Quotes to Live by:

DKDBSD

Quote from: Helenia on December 12, 2010, 01:57:44 PM
Hmm so I’m going to have to play promiscuously, to gain myself any allies. This should be interesting indeed.

I assure you a bit of playing will get you a handy apprentice. All Lucia needs is a little nudge and her godfather is dead. XD

Helenia

Quote from: Major Major on December 12, 2010, 01:59:45 PM
Hmmm, now you interest me, Helenia. I always did like the Major from Ghost in the Shell...

I can’t remember her actual name it’s been awhile,and im too lazy to check. Yea i am a bit of a fan of Ghost in the Shell. Her image kind of summed up what i was going for with my character.

I like the idea of cyborgs, don’t know why. I even wrote this character with an assassin droid as to maybe add some creativity for it to be a Human styled cyborg. Much like a ‘Replica’ from Blade Runner for any who’ve seen the film.

Quote from: DKDBSD on December 12, 2010, 02:28:15 PM
I assure you a bit of playing will get you a handy apprentice. All Lucia needs is a little nudge and her godfather is dead. XD

It appears a few people want to be corrupted to the dark side, fun fun

DKDBSD

Quote from: Helenia on December 12, 2010, 03:59:01 PM
I can’t remember her actual name it’s been awhile,and im too lazy to check. Yea i am a bit of a fan of Ghost in the Shell. Her image kind of summed up what i was going for with my character.

I like the idea of cyborgs, don’t know why. I even wrote this character with an assassin droid as to maybe add some creativity for it to be a Human styled cyborg. Much like a ‘Replica’ from Blade Runner for any who’ve seen the film.

It appears a few people want to be corrupted to the dark side, fun fun

Well that is the most fun way also the major is called "Matoko Tsuginagi" however I believe I've misspelled her sir name.

Major Major

Zeal

I think I'd like to join this game.  Since there's so few definitely on the Dark Side I'll make an Inquisitor or Emperor's Hand.

Urbanzorro

Sounds good, also...does anyone know how to change the background color of a post?

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bayushi

Quote from: Urbanzorro on December 12, 2010, 05:44:16 PM
Sounds good, also...does anyone know how to change the background color of a post?

Would likely require the use of html and tables. You'd then change the background color of individual table cells.

Tables SUCK to write, btw.

Bayushi

Quote from: elfguy on December 12, 2010, 01:32:42 PMWell Ali'ka would probably be more aligned to join the empire than the rebels so she wouldn't be that hard to corrupt really, and she'd be a powerful ally. Unless some clever rebels can convince her otherwise..

I mean, it isn't like an EMPEROR's Hand isn't already an IMPERIAL, right?

Primarch

Quote from: Akiko on December 12, 2010, 06:23:00 PM
I mean, it isn't like an EMPEROR's Hand isn't already an IMPERIAL, right?

I believe that was just a class choice for access to ability selection and not necessarily a choice of faction or profession. 

elfguy

Ali'ka was trained to become the Emperor's hand, but she was betrayed and now is kinda not aligned, unsure as to what to do.
----