What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyrd

I Seems to be... Tied up at the moment! (Lol)
Ragtime Dandies!

Autumn52

I am so cool because I make this look good and you know I do
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Rolo

How long does a Lovely Lady such as I need to wait for a handsome sailor to come rescue me?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

how hard does a man have to get to get a little relief? (I was speaking of that hard body and I know where your mind went)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Rolo

Fortunately wood floats!  lol

I wonder if sing will I lure in a Knight?

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

I wish I were a Knight? OH I am. Yeppie

(Listens carefully and hears my song)

Rolo

My siren song will most certainly bring me something sweet.

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

Autumn52

I'm sweet you can have a taste. No I don't mind at all. Gives me a little lick. Sucks are welcome too.

((Naughty man))

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Didn’t Susan Boyle own that song!

I'll be just a minute, honey!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

'If you think thats looks good............'
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

This corset makes my boobs look great, doesn't it!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

'.......... just wait until I take my trousers off....'

Endorphin

Just wait until I work out how to unbutton this dress!

DiverseDesires

'She's doing a good job of undressing me...........'

Endorphin

One thing at a time. Slow and steady... gee I'm such a wonderful tease!

DiverseDesires

And this isn't the only place I'm hard.....

Endorphin

That guy looks like he could easily pick me up and carry me over to the nearest horizontal surface to be ravished!

Autumn52

Swordsman18

Autumn52

DiverseDesires

'Spirits of the sky..... hear my plea'

BeaconOfSpirit

I really hope SOMEONE appreciates the effort it takes to dress so well...
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0

Rolo

I hope I get approved soon!

(good luck, it will be worth the wait)

-KAI-

Sneaky Little Bastard!

BeaconOfSpirit

I'm to sexy for this forum... (Thanks, I know it will. E ROCKS.)
All you who live to bring pleasure and to take it, whether it be of the mind, the heart, or the flesh; such do I call my kin.

O/O Page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95602.msg4157059#msg4157059

Current Situation (UPDATED 06/02/2011): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=99514.0

Open invite group party! (NEW): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106754.0