What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtemisHighmore

abandoneddolly

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

abandoneddolly

oh no they stolen our color...oh well lets kiss

adroitgrayman

I can bring my sensuous colors to them...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Endorphin

I wish we could just kiss like this forever.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

I wish someone would take what I am offering
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

Endorphin

Honey, you really shouldn't do that while I'm driving!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Alika Luminos

Endorphin

I feel trapped in this old black and white photograph.

DiverseDesires

'Touch me......  Feel me.......  you know you want to.....'
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Better not prick myself - these things might go BANG!

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

Wow! That guy above is soooo incredibly hot and horny!  :P

DiverseDesires

Endorphin

LMAO

Since we're both half-dressed, maybe we should take advantage of the situation!

DiverseDesires

'As soon as this shirt is off - that dress is comming off'

Endorphin

That shirt doesn't look like it will last very long!

Mithlomwen

'I thought the belt and buttons were supposed to hold my clothes together.'
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Endorphin

I wish someone would come over here and give my shoulder a nice scratch.

TheLegionary

Maybe I should try other kind of anaesthetic

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

halo

The purpose of our lives is to be happy

Star Safyre

Hmm... feels breezy all of a sudden...
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones