What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorphin

Damn it! I managed to get my hands tangled in my hair again. Can you help me out, please?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

someone cuffes my hands behind my back and now I can't finish getting dressed, could you help?

Xandi ~"Sorry I only undress men, I could help you do that."
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Apraxia

"All dressed up and no faerie ball to waltz the night away.."

Xiphon III

abandoneddolly

whos shining the lasar pointer in my face again?

Underneath

Why aren't my wings working?  These snakes are taking advantage of me  :'(

abandoneddolly

I wish people would quit mistaking my bedsheet for a towel

Apraxia

"Is this yoga move upward dog or downward dog?"

Underneath

These nipple covers are really making me uncomfortable.  Would you like to help me take them off?

Pretty in Pink

I have to, I just have to...

Hmm.  Should I use a different deodorant than normal?  It smells kind of funny...
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Apraxia

It's not fair. The other butterflies wont let me play their butterfly games just because I have a human head. The NERVE!

Underneath

(Awww, that wasn't very nice Pretty in Pink  :'( )

Eyes up please!

Apraxia

"I'll bet Apraxia would want nothing more than to explore what's under this bedsheet..."

Underneath

"I hope Underneath will do whatever I ask of her"

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

"My precioussssssss!" (sorry Mith! but she is a bit Golem-esque!)
“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Autumn52

I hope my boobs dont fall out of this strap.

I hope they do.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Adammair

Quote from: ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut on January 09, 2011, 12:30:00 PM
"My precioussssssss!" (sorry Mith! but she is a bit Golem-esque!)

Yeah...ColdBlooded is right, that avvie does remind me of Gollum. nodnods

And as for what your avvie is thinking, Xandi..."I hope the stunt people put the big soft cushion down before I jump off this cliff."

Nitro

ausyandy

"This whole standing-close-in-a-cute-romantic-and-teasing-fashion is getting old. Ravish me already!"

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Adammair

Pretty soon, we'll need Adammair to use his sword or his axe to get us apart, after our lips fuse together. ;D

Endorphin

I dare you to just say that one... more... time!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

He is thinking and I am agreeing "come and get it" ok I will

adroitgrayman

I have such a beautiful artistic experience.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso