Sexually aggressive female wanted

Started by Karnax, September 27, 2008, 02:00:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karnax

OK, I got an idea for a thread. Along the incest line - Father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister, you can pick.

I am in an incest RP now, and I am having a blast with it. But I would like to take on a more submissive role. A very sexually aggressive female, maybe even some non-con, is what I am thinking. That way, I have a thread where I am the sub, and a thread where I am the dom.

Anyone want to help me explore both sides?
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

Karnax

I wouldn't be willing, not for the first couple of times anyway. But unless I was going to grow up to be a priest, I can't see a guy not getting into it eventually. If that sounds good, let me know.
Polyamory is wrong! Multiamory or Polyphilia is ok, but never mix Latin and Greek roots!

Tom

Hey,

I'd be willing to play a sexually agressive female for you. How about a daughter who decides to have fun with her father?

Skye

We could do a threesome  8)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Karnax

I got a partner who PMed me. But if yall want to start up a 3some, I can do that too!

Darthvegeta800

Cool idea. Mind if i steal the setup? ;)

Karnax

Darthvegeta800

*waves flag* Yay! ^^

If anyone is still interested and Karnax has full slots, pm me.