Soul Eater- Interest check

Started by apygoos, March 24, 2013, 03:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

Based on the Anime Soul Eater, I was curious to see if people wanted to create a game, entierely OC's, of students and their weapon partners at the meister academy. Im not sure on a particular plot, but if there is enough interest here, we could brainstorm up a plot together.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=171051.0 ooc is up!

1SAZ

Interested, though I'm curious how you want to handle the players. Will they be paired off into teams of two (a weapon and a meister) or just have each player play both characters? The former would be rather interesting in my opinion.

Prosak

Well, I think we let players make and play what they want. For example. I want to play a weapon. I have no interest in playing a meister. And yes, your in luck. I only planned on taking on one other role play. Congrats. lol.

As for plot, or story. I think it starts with a time line vote. I vote, way the fuck after Maka. That way, we have Nooooo worries of ruining canon.

TheFonze

I'm interested, been apart of a soul eater rp forum once and it was fun. So this sounds like fun, i'm in :3

apygoos

alright, a couple people interested, good start.

zenpai

i like the idea but would there be weapons and meister or would the writer be both? I might have miss read your post.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

apygoos

well the way id like to do it is if we had different people partnering together, so to say, as weapon and meister. could use some female interest too..

zenpai

cool but meister and weapon are not a couple and if they were kid's the man. two twin sister at the same time. I watched the whole series.  so keshin and witches are going to be npc's then
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Prosak

Ya female interest would be awesome right about now. Lol. But maybe if you give more about the rp, there would be interest. Story, character sheets, etc. I know how you feel, I been here. It takes time to get interest. Just keep providing more things(bait.), and sooner or later you will get a bigger catch.

Also, I dont see why people couldnt play witches. Also there is only one Keeshin.

Oh, and I can play a female character alongside the male weopon I am making. She can be a weopon for someone as well. If people are not bothered by a guy playing a girl.

zenpai

i want to make a pair of twin weapons. one fire and the other ice. they could be a guy and a girl

ElvenKitten

I'd be interested depending on how it worked, only watched a few episodes thouhgh

apygoos

I'll work on getting a character sheet together here either today or tomorrow.

Kippers

I'd be interested, depending on how sheets will be handled and such, if there are sheets.

Baalborn87

Has anyone seen the RT trailer RWBY Red?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs

That weapon either as meister or weapon not fussed.

SweetRevenge

Im definitely interested! I'm already starting to see if I can patch up a character... Thinking on making a meister and a weapon, both open for a match of the opposite side. Though the weapon could be, well... (spoiler for a reason. Some may consider it a spoiler)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
self-reliant (reason for spoiler; character late in the series is self reliant, Justin Law)
. In any case, this definitely will keep me checking up more often =P

SweetRevenge

Quote from: Baalborn87 on April 01, 2013, 04:31:07 PM
Has anyone seen the RT trailer RWBY Red?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs

That weapon either as meister or weapon not fussed.

Since I clicked your link this morning, I've watched this video over 20 times. Can't just get enough of it. I just can't. I just have to press replay, just to watch her, but I get so mind blown that feel like it's not enough! XD

Baalborn87

I'm happy to team up if you're interested. Weapon or Master?

Ps. The white and black trailers are up as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9vl8iAN5Q <-white
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImKCt7BD4U4 <-black

zetzal

A few months ago a friend of mine introduced me to soul eater and since then I have watched the entire series 2.5 times. I would be interested in playing a self reliant weapon, which I think is totally fair since without a meister they cannot atain soul resonance, so in my mind it's fair. If no self reliants i'm still game, just a preferance.

SweetRevenge

I might as well be the meister. Only, I'm going to be a guy, if you don't mind =P

I already watched the other ones last night, I like the song in White though Ruby remains my favorite.

Baalborn87

Easily.

Cool, so we got a team sorted (my guys going to be male too)

apygoos

nice, so things are slowly coming together..

TheFonze

Well i'm making a male meister, anyone interested in being my partner? :3

zetzal

I would be interesed in being you're partner if you don't mind my being male. Which reminds me, we really need a more balanced ratio of men and women. I'm fine with being any weapon. Which kind would you prefer. Masamune? Hammer? A broom? Compleatly your choice.

Baalborn87

Ha! Broom.

FEAR MY BRISTLY DEATH!  >:)

zetzal

I swear to god I will sweep you so bad you won't be dirty fo weeks! So anywho, as I said I am compleatly open to being any weapon. Just let me know your preference.