Primoris's Story Ideas [M looking for F] New Members Welcome

Started by Primoris, December 04, 2013, 07:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primoris

I'm looking for a couple more roleplays at the moment. One of the key considerations is with a writing partner who can average about 3-4 posts a week. I've got some great stories going with great writing partners, but the writing pace is relatively slow. I've often found myself inspired and ready to write at the moment and haven't got a story waiting for a response. The writing pace is not prescriptive, just a guide to what I am looking for. Enough preamble, I've split my story ideas into two groups: simple and complex. Simple is where the plot does not take too much work to map out, although the characters can be as detailed and intricate as we like. Complex story ideas are ones where it will take a certain amount of work with my writing partner to flesh out and settle on the background and plots.

I'm mostly interesting in writing Master/slave and non-consensual stories where the victim eventually becomes compliant and willing participants in their subjugation. My preference is for female writing partners playing the roles of women.

I am very happy to write with new members if Elliquiy, particularly any of the simple story ideas.

COMPLEX STORY IDEAS:

1. Enslaved in a Primitive World - Inspired by Gorean setting [Human, NC, Master/slave, Bondage and Discipline, MF, MMF] TAKEN
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I'd like to write a story inspired by this picture:

Story Outline:

A beautiful, well educated and sophisticated woman of Earth awakens to discover she has been transported to the starkly magnificent wilderness of a barbaric and primitive world. Hunted by hideous beasts and cruel barbaric men she is rescued by a great brute of a warrior. He is no less the primitive barbarian the others were, but he is victorious and doesn't consort with monstrous beasts who walk like men. The great brute claims her for his own, treating her as nothing more than a slave despite her privileged background. She should despise him, but discovers he fulfills some secret fantasy of hers to submit to such a man. On the journey through the dangerous wilderness to his home she learns what it is like to be the only slave of a mighty and virile warrior.

When they reach his home city she is not surprised to discover he is a famed captain and war leader, but now she is one slave amongst many in his palace and has to share his attentions or serve his men and guests at his whim. An enemy of his plays upon her unhappiness and she is unwittingly tricked into aiding and abetting an assassination attempt. Unaware it has failed she is stolen by this enemy as part of the plot and sold in a small slave market where she won't be recognised or known. Or she flees in the confusion and is captured as an escaped slave. So begins her unwilling exploration into the various types of slavery a beautiful girl can fall into on this strange and magnificent world. She will be bought and sold and discover what it is like to serve cruel masters and mistresses, weak ones and as a public slave with no true master. She might serve as a tavern slut for anyone willing to pay the extra charge for her use or a feast slave to be used to sexually gratify any or all of the client's guests or as a traveling bard's slave and may more.

Eventually she comes to the attention of the colleagues of those her first master battled to claim her. They still seek her and if they find her she may discover exactly why she was brought to this world. Other parties want her too, if only to thwart those her brought her here or discover their purposes. Her first master survived the assassination attempt and hunts her too for revenge for her part in it. He doesn't know she was tricked and his intentions towards her are not pleasant.

Can she survive being a pawn in these plots and can she convince her first master of her lack of complicity in the plot to kill him? Will he discover that his anger at her betrayal is not just because she was one of his possessions, but that his affections for her were deeper than the usual master/slave relationship. The sense of betrayal was far greater and deeper that it might otherwise have been. It should all come to a head in a climatic ending.

This is a story in three parts or acts. Act 1 is where she learns about this new barbaric world and herself as a submissive who wants to serve a strong master. In Act 2 she discovers her place in the world as just another slave, albiet a highly desirable one. Finally, in Act 3 her specific purpose in this world is revealed as is the powerful feelings her first master has for her and the risks and hardship he will endure to have her back.

The Setting:

The setting for this story is inspired by the Chronicles of Gor by John Norman, although with a few caveats. This is not meant to be a Gorean Roleplay or be anything to do with the Gorean Lifestyle. Just that I like the premise of another world without modern technology where slavery is widespread as an erotic roleplay setting and Gor fits that nicely. The first six or so books I enjoyed a great deal, but after that they descended into a series of repetitive misogynistic male supremecy rants that were both cringe-worthy and intellectually bankrupt. Finding the few decent nuggets of writing and creative world building was very hard work. That said I would like the setting to contain significant elements from the Gorean Chronicles:

• The idea of another Earth-like planet where humans have been imported from Earth and are the dominant sentient lifeforms, but not the only ones.
  • This world is far more primitive and dangerous than Earth with technology suppressed and animals that are far larger and aggressive than modern day Earth.
  • There is a secretive interstellar race of vast power that protects this world from external threats and has laid down rules that sentient beings must live by or be destroyed. The main four rules are:

• a) No use of non-muscle powered energy systems except for a few basic exceptions such as wood fires and the water wheel. Obviously, this means no guns, explosives or steam and internal combustion engines, but is more restrictive than Gor. There are no crossbows or catapults either and weapons are effectively restricted to swords, spears and the bow.
    • b) No body armour, adding an additional lethal element to fighting and war.
    • c) Man is the custodian of nature and the wide scale destruction of the environment will be severely punished.
    • d) There is to be no worship of Gods or other deities.

• Society is naturally conservative as a result of living in fear of breaking the Laws all must live by.
  • Slavery is widespread and accepted, largely an economic response to limitations on alternative power sources.
  • The basic political entity is the city state modeled on the Greek polis. The lack of effective non-muscle powered siege technology has meant it is difficult to overwhelm a walled city.
  • The environment is wonderfully unpolluted and pristine away from the cities.
  • Technology is at the level of Iron Age Earth with some notable exceptions such as farming techniques and hygiene where ideas from Earth have had a major influence.
  • Strength of arms allied with courage is paramount in such a primitive and dangerous world.
  • Honour and the acquisition of glory are of far greater importance than wealth. With no religion or afterlife it is only a man or woman's name that lives on.
  • Human sexuality is considered to be a natural thing and not something to be ashamed of.
  • The kidnapping of humans from Earth in small numbers has been continuing for thousands of years and most are brought as slaves.

The exact details of the world can be brought to life through the development of the story.

Seeking a writing partner to take on the role of the sophisticate woman of Earth suddenly transported to this barbaric world and subjected to a complete and inescapable slavery. Someone to explore the world through the eyes of woman kidnapped from earth with no place or status and subject to events largely beyond her control. A woman who learns to love this magnificent world and her place as a submissive slave in it.

I would love a writing partner who can play a more balanced submissive character rather than one the two extremes of a spitting hellcat who needs to be broken or the immediate and complete surrender. Both are great in their own way, but I'd like something different here. A character who might surrender and beg one night, but finds a little strength to continue resisting the next day although the final outcome is in no doubt. I'm looking for someone who can write with a more nuanced approach and not use every minor conflict to include additional drama and dramatics. This also applies to other aspects of their personality. Just because someone is naturally submissive doesn't mean they are all sweetness and light, particularly with fellow slaves. They might be NPCs, but they are competition for the favours of masters or mistresses and no one gets on well with everyone.

The last thing is that I have flagged the story up as Bondage and Discipline rather than BDSM. I fully expect there to be floggings, spankings and suchlike, but primarily as punishment not for sexual gratification. It would remove the discipline aspect if the pain provides a thrill rather than a salutatory lesson. Getting off on the fact a master will make clear boundaries and enforce them is different.

I hope I haven't put too many people off.

2. The Darkness is Irresistible [Fantasy, Human, NC, Master/slave, BDSM, MF, FF, Multiple Partners] TAKEN
D'zharkath the Damned is the last of the Fallen, the greatest servants of the banished Dark God who dominated and tormented the world in ages past. After the utter defeat of their Master by the forces of light the Fallen squabbled amongst themselves to claim the inheritance of the Dark One. Over the long years they were all defeated one by one, their immortal bodies destroyed and their souls banished to the void. All except D'zharkath, the most cunning, cruel and feared of the Fallen. He has remained in the shadows, biding his time while building his strength, knowledge and power while the world thinks he was destroyed with his master. Now the time is right for his return.

The Alliance of the Free Peoples, the kingdoms and lands of the elves and humans who united to defeat the Dark One with the aid of their Gods, is beginning to weaken now. With the threat of the Fallen now appearing to be vanquished they are falling into decadent ways, pursuing their own agendas or retreating into isolation. Only one stands as a beacon of freedom and self-sacrifice, led by a queen of unparallelled beauty, virtue and purity. She is proud of her people's sacrifice and history of protecting those too weak to protect themselves, yet she longs to achieve something for herself and for her name to sung by the bards throughout the ages. When she hears rumours that D'zharkath still lives she immediately leaps at the opportunity to discover the truth and vanquish him herself.

What she doesn't know that it is a trap and she is captured by D'zharkath and taken to his secret stronghold. There he begins to corrupt her, playing on her pride and hidden desires to reveal to her the joys of the darkness and evil. When she is completely his creature he will let her return to her own lands to corrupt her own people and become his greatest lieutenant.

I am looking for a writing partner to take on the role of the Virtuous Queen, a woman of great power and prestige. There are likely to be non-consensual elements, but the corrupting is mostly through seduction. Any prospective writing partner she be prepared to write as either a submissive or a dominant. As she is corrupted she should be submitting to D'zharkath, but part of that submission is dominating any rivals to her position as first lieutenant and any she considers beneath her. There will be a large cast of NPCs in the story too.

3. Stranger from a Strange Land [Human, NC, Master/slave, BDSM, MF, MMF]
Her acquaintances at college, for she had no friends, called her the Ice Queen. Beautiful of face and figure and brilliant of mind, but cold and imperious with an arrogance that pushed away any who would try to get close to her. Friendships were a distraction and success required no distractions as she drove herself to be top of her class and fulfill her ambitions of business success. She was not above using her beauty and charm to get her way either , but those who fall for her soon discover her icy arrogance when they are no longer of any use. Despite her drive and ambition she is lonely. Then one stormy night she hits a pedestrian when driving home from college. The details are hazy and barely seemed normal, but she and her car are okay. The Ice Queen helps the pedestrian and discovers he is quite extraordinary. It was a naked man, very tall with a rangy frame and long dark hair. There seemed to be strange glow or aura around him that soon disappeared as if it were never there. His gaunt face was strangely handsome with a dangerous charisma despite his injuries and his eyes were the oddest violet colour. The oddest thing about him were the six digits on each of his hands and feet. It didn't quite seem normal, although he looked human despite the extra digits.

The Ice Queen decided to take the Stranger home, unwilling to have the authorities prying into this curious man. He didn't speak English or any other language she recognised nor have any understanding of modern culture, increasing the mystery. She could not resist exploiting this strange and compelling stranger who was dependent on her. The Ice Queen makes him her lover, seeming to use and dominate him. As he learns English he tells her a little about him, that he is from another world and fled to Earth with powerful magic to escape his enemies. It is difficult to believe, but he is convincing, describing a beautiful world where magic and dragons are real. He promises her a great throne and kingdom to rule if she helps him return and she believes him.

The Stranger's quest to return is eventually successful and everything he told her is true, except for one tiny detail. He has no intention of making her a Queen and enslaves her now that the power dynamic is in his favour. She soon discovers that she has to pay for her abuse of him while he was exiled on Earth.

That is a rough outline of the story with much to be fleshed out, particularly the characters. I'll be playing the Stranger and I'm looking for someone to take on the role of the Ice Queen. She is presented as being cruel and manipulative and she is, but there might be more to her than that. I'll leave that for a later discussion though.

SIMPLE STORY IDEAS:

1. Awakening in a Strange Land: Enslaved [Human, NC, Master/slave, BDSM, MF, MMF]
A beautiful, well educated and sophisticated woman of Earth awakens to discover she is in a strange and primitive world completely unlike her own. She has no idea how she was brought to this world, but it is definitely not Earth with strange and dangerous beasts. Her first encounter is being saved from a alien monster by a handsome brute of this world who ignores her pleas for assistance and just enslaves her. She has no friends or family to protect her, so is fair game as far as the inhabitants of this world are concerned. He then proceeds to teach her the delights a slave girl is subjected to in this primitive world. However, there is more as she learns that she is sought by others for some mysterious purpose. When she is kidnapped he fights to recover his property. Property he has grown fond of.

Seeking a writing partner to take on the role of the sophisticate woman of Earth suddenly transported to a barbaric world. The mystery of why she has been kidnapped is something we can work out.

2. The Mercenary's Toy [Human, NC, Master/slave, BDSM, MF, MMF] TAKEN
Captain Shadak was down on his luck, picking the wrong side to support in a civil war was never healthy for a mercenary and he barely escaped with his life and a handful of men. He was brave, handsome and considered one of the finest blades in all the lands, but he loved risk and adventure and his last gamble had failed spectacularly. Now his luck was about to change when he came across a girl too beautiful and powerless to remain free of his service. She is kidnapped and enslaved, treated as his fucktoy and plaything. He awakens her lusts and passions for being forced and dominated, using her own needs against her to enforce her submission and a love for her Master. Yet she has a secret, that she is betrothed to another. A kind and gentle man she has known and loved since childhood. He puts aside everything to find her and eventually he tracks down Captain Shadak and his lost love.

Will she get to choose between them or will they fight to the death to see who can claim her?

I'm looking for a writing partner to play the role of the kidnapped woman. She could be anyone from a merchant's daughter to an elven princess.

3. The Wizard's Pet [Fantasy, Human/Exotic, NC, Master/slave, BDSM, MF, MMF] TAKEN
Even sorcerers who dabble and delve into the dark arts need a distraction from their wicked works. Zh'Karoth decides he needs a human pet to amuse him and satisfy his dark lusts while he perfects his art. Summoning a winged demon he sends it to carry off the beautiful woman he has selected to become his pet. She is then subjected to a lengthy rape where he discovers her own needs for being dominated and abused and exploits them to the full. He teaches her to love the feel and taste of his seed and how to control her own release to enhance his pleasure.

Zh'Karoth is also experimenting in the magic of sensory control and when she is a properly trained fuck toy he uses her as a test subject. Forcing her to feel intense pleasure through his magic and enchantments.

This is largely a magical smut story and I'm looking for a writing partner to take on the role of the human pet.

Please PM me if you are interested in writing any of these stories with me and we can discuss them in more detail. Do not reply to this thread!

Primoris

Added a new story to Complex Story Ideas. Here it is for completeness, but it is also in the post above:

1. Enslaved in a Primitive World - Inspired by Gorean setting [Human, NC, Master/slave, Bondage and Discipline, MF, MMF] TAKEN

I'd like to write a story inspired by this picture:

Story Outline:

A beautiful, well educated and sophisticated woman of Earth awakens to discover she has been transported to the starkly magnificent wilderness of a barbaric and primitive world. Hunted by hideous beasts and cruel barbaric men she is rescued by a great brute of a warrior. He is no less the primitive barbarian the others were, but he is victorious and doesn't consort with monstrous beasts who walk like men. The great brute claims her for his own, treating her as nothing more than a slave despite her privileged background. She should despise him, but discovers he fulfills some secret fantasy of hers to submit to such a man. On the journey through the dangerous wilderness to his home she learns what it is like to be the only slave of a mighty and virile warrior.

When they reach his home city she is not surprised to discover he is a famed captain and war leader, but now she is one slave amongst many in his palace and has to share his attentions or serve his men and guests at his whim. An enemy of his plays upon her unhappiness and she is unwittingly tricked into aiding and abetting an assassination attempt. Unaware it has failed she is stolen by this enemy as part of the plot and sold in a small slave market where she won't be recognised or known. Or she flees in the confusion and is captured as an escaped slave. So begins her unwilling exploration into the various types of slavery a beautiful girl can fall into on this strange and magnificent world. She will be bought and sold and discover what it is like to serve cruel masters and mistresses, weak ones and as a public slave with no true master. She might serve as a tavern slut for anyone willing to pay the extra charge for her use or a feast slave to be used to sexually gratify any or all of the client's guests or as a traveling bard's slave and may more.

Eventually she comes to the attention of the colleagues of those her first master battled to claim her. They still seek her and if they find her she may discover exactly why she was brought to this world. Other parties want her too, if only to thwart those her brought her here or discover their purposes. Her first master survived the assassination attempt and hunts her too for revenge for her part in it. He doesn't know she was tricked and his intentions towards her are not pleasant.

Can she survive being a pawn in these plots and can she convince her first master of her lack of complicity in the plot to kill him? Will he discover that his anger at her betrayal is not just because she was one of his possessions, but that his affections for her were deeper than the usual master/slave relationship. The sense of betrayal was far greater and deeper that it might otherwise have been. It should all come to a head in a climatic ending.

This is a story in three parts or acts. Act 1 is where she learns about this new barbaric world and herself as a submissive who wants to serve a strong master. In Act 2 she discovers her place in the world as just another slave, albiet a highly desirable one. Finally, in Act 3 her specific purpose in this world is revealed as is the powerful feelings her first master has for her and the risks and hardship he will endure to have her back.

The Setting:

The setting for this story is inspired by the Chronicles of Gor by John Norman, although with a few caveats. This is not meant to be a Gorean Roleplay or be anything to do with the Gorean Lifestyle. Just that I like the premise of another world without modern technology where slavery is widespread as an erotic roleplay setting and Gor fits that nicely. The first six or so books I enjoyed a great deal, but after that they descended into a series of repetitive misogynistic male supremecy rants that were both cringe-worthy and intellectually bankrupt. Finding the few decent nuggets of writing and creative world building was very hard work. That said I would like the setting to contain significant elements from the Gorean Chronicles:

• The idea of another Earth-like planet where humans have been imported from Earth and are the dominant sentient lifeforms, but not the only ones.
  • This world is far more primitive and dangerous than Earth with technology suppressed and animals that are far larger and aggressive than modern day Earth.
  • There is a secretive interstellar race of vast power that protects this world from external threats and has laid down rules that sentient beings must live by or be destroyed. The main four rules are:

• a) No use of non-muscle powered energy systems except for a few basic exceptions such as wood fires and the water wheel. Obviously, this means no guns, explosives or steam and internal combustion engines, but is more restrictive than Gor. There are no crossbows or catapults either and weapons are effectively restricted to swords, spears and the bow.
    • b) No body armour, adding an additional lethal element to fighting and war.
    • c) Man is the custodian of nature and the wide scale destruction of the environment will be severely punished.
    • d) There is to be no worship of Gods or other deities.

• Society is naturally conservative as a result of living in fear of breaking the Laws all must live by.
  • Slavery is widespread and accepted, largely an economic response to limitations on alternative power sources.
  • The basic political entity is the city state modeled on the Greek polis. The lack of effective non-muscle powered siege technology has meant it is difficult to overwhelm a walled city.
  • The environment is wonderfully unpolluted and pristine away from the cities.
  • Technology is at the level of Iron Age Earth with some notable exceptions such as farming techniques and hygiene where ideas from Earth have had a major influence.
  • Strength of arms allied with courage is paramount in such a primitive and dangerous world.
  • Honour and the acquisition of glory are of far greater importance than wealth. With no religion or afterlife it is only a man or woman's name that lives on.
  • Human sexuality is considered to be a natural thing and not something to be ashamed of.
  • The kidnapping of humans from Earth in small numbers has been continuing for thousands of years and most are brought as slaves.

The exact details of the world can be brought to life through the development of the story.

Seeking a writing partner to take on the role of the sophisticate woman of Earth suddenly transported to this barbaric world and subjected to a complete and inescapable slavery. Someone to explore the world through the eyes of woman kidnapped from earth with no place or status and subject to events largely beyond her control. A woman who learns to love this magnificent world and her place as a submissive slave in it.

I would love a writing partner who can play a more balanced submissive character rather than one the two extremes of a spitting hellcat who needs to be broken or the immediate and complete surrender. Both are great in their own way, but I'd like something different here. A character who might surrender and beg one night, but finds a little strength to continue resisting the next day although the final outcome is in no doubt. I'm looking for someone who can write with a more nuanced approach and not use every minor conflict to include additional drama and dramatics. This also applies to other aspects of their personality. Just because someone is naturally submissive doesn't mean they are all sweetness and light, particularly with fellow slaves. They might be NPCs, but they are competition for the favours of masters or mistresses and no one gets on well with everyone.

The last thing is that I have flagged the story up as Bondage and Discipline rather than BDSM. I fully expect there to be floggings, spankings and suchlike, but primarily as punishment not for sexual gratification. It would remove the discipline aspect if the pain provides a thrill rather than a salutatory lesson. Getting off on the fact a master will make clear boundaries and enforce them is different.

I hope I haven't put too many people off.

Please PM me if you are interested in writing any of these stories with me and we can discuss them in more detail. Do not reply to this thread!