The Night the Forest Burned (Fantasy Harem)

Started by Vaulera, January 27, 2012, 01:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vaulera

After many wars were waged over hundreds of years between man and myth, the creatures of fantasy, elves, vampires, lycanthropes, lizardfolk and more, the human's king turned to black magic, calling a great reaper to aid them in their war. The men of the myth died as they fought, falling to the dark being as surely as fire would burn parchment. After every last man was killed, soldiers all, the king's mages banished the spectre and the women and children were taken as slaves. The most fair of these women were put in chains and dragged to the palace, to be the king's harem until they were too ugly to be his toys any more.

I want this roleplay to be about having a great variety of different women, so as a general rule, one of each race. There is only one slot for the King/male but in future I will probably be accepting more as guards or visiting barons. Here is the template and I have total dibs on vampires.

Name:

Race: (humanoid)

Appearance: (Picture/description)

Bio: (A little bit of history)

AndyZ

If the king position is still open, I'd love to nab it, but I've been having a rough time finding a picture.  Been looking for something decent for the past couple hours now.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Elven Sex Goddess

Is interested in this  Here is a character submission.   

Night Elf concubine
Name:   Talensia

Appearance: 

Brief Bio:  Talensia was one of the last to be captured during the war to subjugate her people.   A huntress,  she served in her peoples army as a scout.  Due to her excellent tracking abilities.   Her skill with a bow even far exceeded her peoples standards.   Just as her people are known for their beauty.   She far exceeded this with her beauty.    Of course with such beauty she was destined to be included in the harem of the conquering king of her people.

With captivity her persona of easy going laid back has served her well.    A quiet assured strength that is often a solace for the other concubines.   A soothing calming influence on the other women.   Of course this is because she is a Night elf.    One of the long lived races.    For others it might be their life.   For her as a concubine is viewed as one of many experiences to come through out her life.   

MidnightKisses

I like the idea heres my Char.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Jazzma Lan

Race: Shapshifter

Appearance:

Bio: Jazzma(Jazz), grew up in the forests outside of the kingdom and often ran around nude, one day while she was bathing when she was about ten she was captured and brought to the king, he taught her to speak because he got tired of not being able to understand her and on command to shift for him. So far he has not asked for her to do anything sexual do to him being under the impression that unless mated with a male of her  species she wouldn't be able to shift agian. (a lie she told him).
In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs

AndyZ

Name: King Brandis

Race: Human

Appearance: On a good day, he's regaled in regal attire, wearing a crown and with some degree of patience.  On a bad day, he's carrying a bloody sword, often barely dressed and looking to sate his aggression upon his harem.  All too often, though, his mood shifts without warning, especially if one of his girls tries his patience a little more than he's willing to withstand that day.

Bio: Brandis was born into battle, raised as a prince and easily adapted to the life of getting whatever he wanted whenever he wanted.  What always fascinated him, however, was magic.  He came from a family of proud warriors, and it was easy to see how his brute strength makes his ancestors proud, but such simple matters weren't enough to please him.

His tactical brilliance, a product of both proud royal heritage and the tutors to explain centuries of warfare, was only augmented by the ability to call forth creatures of pure magic.  His talents never seemed to cease, his temper never placated, until the entire forest was laid to waste, all for a minor slight that nobody even remembers anymore.

It is his wish to collect one woman of every species as his personal plaything.  Some of the neighboring areas have taken to collecting exotic slaves in an effort to stay his wrath, which sometimes works and sometimes does not.

The women who behave are treated well, given fruits and soft bedding, though rarely enough true fabric with which they could form an outfit acceptable for the outside world.  Those who cannot conform to his wishes are punished in various ways, which he often chooses for the individual. 

His most famous punishment is sending a girl down into the dungeons where the hordes of men beneath ravage her for days on end, passing her from one to the other.  His caveat is that the girl not have her bones broken or physically scarred, and other prisoners often take pains to make sure that such a reward is not denied to all of them for the punishment of one madman's cruelty.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vaulera

You nailed that king slot hard, well done my friend!
Night elf Accepted, but why does she have a horde tattoo?
I'll accept it midnight, but if the king is like he says he is, rape is sure to ensue.

My character: (The one I always use in fantasy settings)

Name: Aela

Race: Vampire

Appearance:

Bio: Aela was the queen of the vampire's, as ancient as the disease that took her in her early twenties, stricken by the third of the male vampires, the first to take a vampire mistress and the first to create a female. Aela came to live in many places across her immortal life span, from east to west, but the bloodshed and the madness was too strong to resist in the land of turmoil. She lived off of the war, taking lives indiscriminately in the war, but when the forest burned and the soldiers came to ravish her, they were in for a nasty surprise. Aela would only let those of great power feel of her immense pleasure and beauty. This same  beauty only increased with her age, skin growing pale as snow, eyes black as night. Her once plentiful robe of pure black silk is but a hood and some scraps to cover her extremities and  nipples, barely. Yet her pride is undiminished, she takes delight in tormenting her new master to the point of fury, for Aela grew bored of peace long ago and loves her master's pleasure when he is angry. Aela is ever confident in her master's hand staying, lethally anyway, for who could resist her demonic charms?

One more woman and we will start, if she/he signs up for the role soon enough.

Vaulera

Although I see some inconsistencies and strong overtones of anime, I will accept you with probation. Just please try not to make too many errors in grammatical or spelling fields such as it annihilation starting every sentence with she and fort instead of forth.

Kimera

I have rewritten the entire story/background

Name: Midna

Race: Forrest Spirit
Appearance:

Bio: Midna was the guardian spirit of a grove located in the great southern jungle of the main continent. The jungle was filled by overgrown temples and shrines, build by long lost civilisations and dedicated to forgotten gods and spirits. The King had ordered expeditions into the jungle to reclaim lost treasures, to further fuel his war effort. One expedition made it to one of the temples. Along with all the riches they found a sleeping Midna. She was captured along with all the other treasure and then brought before the king as a gift for his harem.

Midna possesses limited shapeshifting powers, but away from her homeland, she has lost most of her powers.

Vaulera

Kimera

Elven Sex Goddess

Thank you.   

On the horde tattoo didn't really pay attention when used the pic.   I have changed images to one I like better and she doesn't have a horde tattoo.   

Kimera

Muse

Hi all. 

Andy invited me to apply to represent the horde of ruffians in the dungeon.  I'd be honored for a chance to write those scenes with you. 

By the by, Kimera.  in the world of Anima: Beyond Fantasy--a french game--forest spirits of feline aspect are called Daimah. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vaulera

Please do that muse, you never seem to get in on these in time, I may just think of a more prominent male role for you haha.

satinanddaggers

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Aleandra Desage

Race: Avian Royal Hawk

Appearance: What can not be seen in this photo is the collection of hawk-feathers at the nape of her neck, beneath the silken mane of her dark brown hair. When she is angry or flustered the feathers there are ruffled, much like a bird's would. Her eyes are also a liquid gold, like any great hawk. She can change at will into a hawk form, but there is no inbetween shifting(i.e. she can not have wings while in human form).

Bio: Aleandra was born the eldest daughter of the Avian Royal family. Groomed from the nest to rule as the Tuli Thea, Aleandra has always had a strict, serious upbringing. There was a great amount of things expected of her, even as a hatchling. It was the night of a special cermony that the invaders had attacked, the night she was to choose her mate. The man that would serve as her Protector and stand at her side when she was Tuli Thea. Her mother was sick, and it was only a matter of time before she would have stepped down, leaving Aleandra as head of the Avian court.

The Avians never thought that the invaders would come to their golden city in the sky. None of them could imagine the devestation they would bring down on the once prestine city. They had not been prepared, and so their fall was swift. Aleandra's newly picked mate was slain in her defense, and she was captured.

Most nights she can still hear the screams of the others as their feathers were sheared from their bodies and they were mutilated and murdered by their enemies. She expected to die that night, but she was not granted that honor, instead she was brought to the King's stronghold and told that she would serve as his whore.

My Avian Royal Hawk. Looking forward to the game, if I am approved.