Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Annnnddd...he's offline...*shifty eyes*
*sneaks towards the IC thread to post again*
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

I just love your post in this thread cascalence. hahaha

Demigod1945

Ok guys, I'm off to go do stuff outside, sun's gonna burn so much!!!!! I'll be back soon.

Cascalence

THE SUN...IT BURNS US!
Be careful out there...here, take this with you *hands you a rubber ducky*
It's for luck....

Batman4560

Hey guys I will be on and off all day, Ill be posting here in a bit.

Cascalence

Oki!  I'll hold off on my next post till you do, so you can introduce Aaron however you want.
Might go eat another taco while I wait.  ...I'm kinda hungry, and those leftover tacos are delish.

Demigod1945

Sorry for the short post, I'm trying to do stuff and at least keep the story flowing. But this time I'm definitely away for awhile. Later.

Cascalence

Lol, it's oki.  Take your time.  RL comes first.  Always remember that *nod*

Demigod1945

Cascalence

Welcome back!
I'm debating a short nap...
But only debating.  Most likely it won't happen.  Why?  Because I torture my body, that's why.  *cackle*

Batman4560

Hey if you guys don't mind can you visit the first page here before you post again and use the header that is at the top of the page? I can add it to the IC if you guys want?

Cascalence

*just read your post and is blushing embarrassedly at the fact that she neglected to use the header*  I'm so sorry Batman...I'll use it from now on.  *nodnod*

Demigod1945

Same for me I'll remember to use it as well.

Kepesk

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 06, 2013, 11:58:11 AM
Oh dear...you're one of them aren't you? Let's just cross our fingers you're not as crazy as the rest of them.
Yeah...I may have put too fine a point on it, EndOfDevine. I promise I'm not as crazy as the rest of them. And neither am I... ;)

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 06, 2013, 12:02:06 PM
that character sounds awesome!!!! makes me think that i need to put a few more limitations on mine.
Hey, thanks Demigod! There's a lot more to him, but that's the `nut-shell' version. Actually, this would be the nut-shell version: "Help! I'm in a nutshell! How did I get into this nutshell? Look at the size of this bloody great big nutshell! What sort of shell has a nut like this? This is crazy!" ;) (Sorry. Couldn't resist.)
What're you talking about "limitations"!?! My character's got, like, 14 powers!  :P
I'd agree with Cas'; don't worry about the limitations. I tend to play `under-powered' characters. (To the point where GM's straight-up tell me, "No, this needs to be higher and this needs to be higher. Oh, and you also have this power...") And this character may actually not be so under-powered...

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 12:05:54 PM
Awesome char, Kepesk!
Thanks Cas'!

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 03:34:27 PM
THE SUN...IT BURNS US!
Be careful out there...here, take this with you *hands you a rubber ducky*
It's for luck....
(Sorry. Just had to say this post is fully awesome.) :-)

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 04:04:32 PM
RL comes first.
Uh... What's that?  :P

Okay, off to post, off to post...
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

LOL, Kepesk.  Just LOL.

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 06, 2013, 05:46:18 PM
LOL, Kepesk.  Just LOL.
O:)

Hey Demigod, if an actor were to play your character in a movie, who would it be...?
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 06, 2013, 05:53:12 PM
O:)

Hey Demigod, if an actor were to play your character in a movie, who would it be...?

It would be Logan Lerman

EndofDivine

What is the tagging part of the header for? Do we just put what we're doing or...?

Cascalence

What chars your interacting with, basically, if any.

Kepesk

~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

So I guess we are waiting for batman?

Batman4560

Cascalence

Just noticed I said your instead of you're.  ...I'm a huge grammar nazi, though I keep quiet about it, and the fact that I did that is making me cringe horribly.

And OMG, you gais!  Drumstick brand ice cream cone has come out with a peanut butter variety...better than a freaking reese's cup!  I swear!  Soooo good.

And yes.  He said he'd be off and on today, though E is saying he's online right now.  I know he has other rps, too, so he's probably posting in those.  He'll get to us as soon as he can.  *patpat*  In the meantime, I'm officially deeming this our OOC thread.  Let's chat!

Oh, there's Batman!  Yes, Demi and I have both replied to your post for Aaron, lol.

Demigod1945

Well Cas (short for Cascalence, if that's ok) your post keeping cracking me up, all I have to say.

Batman4560

yeah I leave my computer on so it will say I am online but I move around alot and come back and forth.