Game of Thrones - Sandbox/Free-form RP (Now Recruiting!)

Started by BruceTheCat, April 27, 2016, 06:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: lockepick on May 02, 2016, 11:32:00 AM
I welcome any amount of siblings! Sudario's 'concept' works more with the more siblings he has, honestly.

Ohh, yay! I was going to say that if a sister is too much then I can always go for a cousin, but that would be awesome.  :-)

Quote from: summoner2183 on May 02, 2016, 11:16:01 AM

More than welcome! Though i dont know how she will treat Jerome though. Cold and with utter disdain... or just neutral and cordial?

I'm not quite sure yet, but I will let you know when I get to fleshing her out (:

- Rainbow ♥

Caela

Randome sidenote...Urban...Lyanna would very much like her brother to purchase her a pair of perfectly balanced, matching, Stormforge steel daggers for her birthday please. And maybe grandma Sansa can get him a sword. Since you know, if you can't have Valyrian steel it's the next best thing!  ;D

Aiden

Face claiming Travis Fimmel for my Heir of Bolton

Yea yea armor!

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Aiden on May 02, 2016, 11:37:02 AM

Yea yea armor!

You sir are an evil man....lol

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

summoner2183

Quote from: lockepick on May 02, 2016, 11:32:00 AM
I welcome any amount of siblings! Sudario's 'concept' works more with the more siblings he has, honestly.

I'm honestly not quite sure how Sudario will react to Jerome. I was going to sort of play that by ear once we had a scene together. He's unlikely to have any opinion prior to an interaction -- less likely to blame Jerome for Tyrion's crimes, you know?

Yeah... who knows... he might like Jerome enough to ask him for some favors like finding information in whorehouses for him amongst other things.

Aiden

Primarch

Yea yea armor!

Fair play, they gave it a fair effort on the ridiculous shoulders.

sweets

It is great to see some Northern Houses getting people.

Rel Mayer

Yea yea armor!

Lol, that faceclaim.

Aiden

Rel Mayer

Aiden

Possibly, he hates how that bitch showed up and fed Ramsey to the dragons. Granted he feels what House Bolton did was horrible, but no one is innocent in a time of war.

The Dark Raven

Quote from: Aiden on May 02, 2016, 11:44:29 AM
Who me?!

Yeah, but that's okay.  More eye candy to look at. ;)

Also, I wanted to let everyone know I am sorry if I am slow with anything.  I have hit 25 weeks pregnant today and 1 hour of sitting in a chair doing jack and squat has exhausted me.  I have at least 2 more months of this before the boys are here.  So if I'm slow or don't catch a response that I need to reply to, please poke me in PMs so the little red number shines.  <3

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Caela

Quote from: Aiden on May 02, 2016, 11:44:29 AM
Who me?!

You know you are! Though I'll admit, I had to go look the guy up because the armor was distracting me! lol

Rel Mayer

Quote from: The Dark Raven on May 02, 2016, 11:57:21 AM
Yeah, but that's okay.  More eye candy to look at. ;)

Also, I wanted to let everyone know I am sorry if I am slow with anything.  I have hit 25 weeks pregnant today and 1 hour of sitting in a chair doing jack and squat has exhausted me.  I have at least 2 more months of this before the boys are here.  So if I'm slow or don't catch a response that I need to reply to, please poke me in PMs so the little red number shines.  <3

Ack! Pregnacy woes! Hope everything is alright. Take care of yourself.

Let me know what you have planned for House Tully, whenever you get the chance. Just because I'd like to have an idea, just if other members were wanting to make a character in the house. Only reason I ask is because I had a few people interested in the house, but we weren't sure what was planned on your part.

But take your time!

Aiden

Caela

Quote from: Aiden on May 02, 2016, 12:06:03 PM
Yea I might stick to more shots from vikings

I like that one...his eyes are just so vibrant!

sweets

I was wondering if someone else was going to use someone from Vikings.

Lockepick

I almost used him for Sudario, honestly! I just prefer to use people that are a little less recognizable for my own characters.
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

ElvenKitten

Was wondering if I could play the head of a minor house.

BruceTheCat

“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Caela

~whistles innocently and goes in search of pictures for the "pet" the GM's approved for the Starks~

Urbanzorro

So.....thinking of a second character.....anyone need a knight?
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Rel Mayer

The Targaryens have like no knights, hahaha. Poor guys.

BruceTheCat

Great to see so much interest guys!

If people are considering additional characters, I just wanted to throw out a suggestion for a character who has survived the Mad Fever. And is now mildly insane, like Ramsey or Geoffrey.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000