Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Quote from: Maeven on February 25, 2009, 07:50:04 AM
Dawg

That is SO full of awesome and win!

(edit: well except for the part where you were going 80 miles and hour while taking pictures with your cell phone... *nagnagnag* *ahem*)

:o :o :o :o
Seriously!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Quote from: Maeven on February 25, 2009, 07:50:04 AMDawg
That is SO full of awesome and win!
(edit: well except for the part where you were going 80 miles and hour while taking pictures with your cell phone... *nagnagnag* *ahem*)
Quote from: Bliss on February 25, 2009, 09:02:27 AM
:o :o :o :o
Seriously!
Quote from: Sultry Nets on February 25, 2009, 08:09:01 AM
That is amazing that you caught that in a picture Dawg!  I am impressed really.
*Hugs and kisses*

*Hugs and Kisses back*

Thanks, I thought it was too cool to pass up (and sorry I slowed down to take the picture, next time I get it going a bit faster ;) )
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

*swat* You know what we mean!

Which is to say, get it up to 88 miles an hour, duh!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: Bliss on February 25, 2009, 09:15:59 AM

Which is to say, get it up to 88 miles an hour, duh!

!!

*swats Bliss AND Dawg*

Now you're just encouraging an incorrigible!
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Quote from: Maeven on February 25, 2009, 09:21:46 AM
!!

*swats Bliss AND Dawg*

Now you're just encouraging an encourageable!

Fixed.

XD
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Valerian

*checks to make sure that Dawg does not live anywhere near her*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

*whispers to the girls* I just want to see if he's got a flux capacitor in his car is all!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

Quote from: Bliss on February 25, 2009, 10:01:12 AM
*whispers to the girls* I just want to see if he's got a flux capacitor in his car is all!

Quote from: Marty McFly: being chased by [s]terrorists[/s] BlissLet's see if you bastards can do 90.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

I read somewhere that flux capacitors are actually utilized by filtering electrical energy through the bodies of little winged magical fairies that are strapped down inside the boxes. Once the voltage, amperage, and frequency of the vibrations all reach the perfect balance, the fairy has a massive orgasm, releasing massive amounts of magical temporal energy, which in turn is then used to power the temporal circuitry and make time travel possible. Or it's something I just made up, but either way, I like it. So, to a fairy, Dalorians are like the greatest dildos ever.

(Just wait to see if that visual of the little screaming strapped down fairy in a box hits you the next time you watch one of the Back-to-the-Future movies.)
O/O   A/A

Valerian

Great.  Now that entire series is ruined for me forever.  *glares*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Dawg

Quote from: Stattick on February 25, 2009, 11:21:28 AM
I read somewhere that flux capacitors are actually utilized by filtering electrical energy through the bodies of little winged magical fairies that are strapped down inside the boxes. Once the voltage, amperage, and frequency of the vibrations all reach the perfect balance, the fairy has a massive orgasm, releasing massive amounts of magical temporal energy, which in turn is then used to power the temporal circuitry and make time travel possible. Or it's something I just made up, but either way, I like it. So, to a fairy, Dalorians are like the greatest dildos ever.

(Just wait to see if that visual of the little screaming strapped down fairy in a box hits you the next time you watch one of the Back-to-the-Future movies.)

Dang it Stattick, I told you to keep that a secret, OK at 106601 I'll get the picture at 88 along with the steampunk train ride I end up taking.
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Maeven

*coughs*

And... are they looking to fill any of these fairy spots? *peers at her rear end* I could run a bit more... I'm sure I could fit into one of those tinkerbell outfits.

The Cardinal Rule

Stattick

Maeven - are you sure that you'd be up to it though? 1.21 Gigawatts? 88 miles per hour? And all those RPMs... That's an aweful lot of power to channel through one vagina... And with the time distorting effects, I've heard that the climax feels like it lasts for hours. Leaves the poor fairy exhausted and sore for hours.

Are you sure that you're ready for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BytKSy8M4bk
O/O   A/A

Valerian

Here, I have a round number to get us back on track.  That's the 100,000th youtube video I've seen posted here that I can't watch while I'm at work.  Hmph.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

WyldRanger

Just passed my 500th PM since my return at the beginning of the year....a far cry from Bliss, but I still thought it remarkable considering what I've been through.  :)

Maeven

Quote from: Stattick on February 25, 2009, 12:45:17 PM
Maeven - are you sure that you'd be up to it though? 1.21 Gigawatts? 88 miles per hour? And all those RPMs... That's an aweful lot of power to channel through one vagina... And with the time distorting effects, I've heard that the climax feels like it lasts for hours. Leaves the poor fairy exhausted and sore for hours.

Are you sure that you're ready for this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BytKSy8M4bk

Erm. Maybe a few test runs... just to, y'know, see how well I do?

Quote from: Valerian on February 25, 2009, 12:52:41 PM
Here, I have a round number to get us back on track.  That's the 100,000th youtube video I've seen posted here that I can't watch while I'm at work.  Hmph.

=/ Can provide you with a transcript if you want?

And, um, yeah, on the tracks, I have 1795 PMs! That's all odd numbers! *grins*

The Cardinal Rule

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Dawg

Quote from: Stattick on February 25, 2009, 02:12:47 PM
1414 Posts
-: SNIP :-
That one is Pretty Cool *High Fives Stattick*

Quote from: Xana on February 25, 2009, 01:10:47 PM
Just passed my 500th PM since my return at the beginning of the year....a far cry from Bliss, but I still thought it remarkable considering what I've been through.  :)

You're right, not close to Bliss, but still impressive *High Fives Xana*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Dawg

OK, caught this one earlier today and was going to present it to Marguerite just because of the cool ending:

BUT was running errands right after and saw this. Since I got yelled at last time I pulled over and snapped it:

I wonder if there is any significance here ..... *ponders*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

Quote from: Dawg on February 28, 2009, 07:13:41 PMI wonder if there is any significance here ..... *ponders*

Aww... it's so cute, like a match made in hell.

Wha? No, not like a bad match made in hell, but like the good kind, where the kinky demon pair go out together corrupting and seducing unwitting mortals, collecting up souls, increasing their power, and bidding their time for when they become powerful enough to overthrow Lucifer, take over in hell, and start their reign in blood. Like that kind of infernally cute match made in hell.

*Ponders that he might have a skewed sense of cuteness. Sits, smokes, drinks, and reads his Bible... Most people don't recognize that he's turning the pages the wrong direction.*
O/O   A/A

Maeven

It actually made me think of that scene in The Devil's Advocate where Pacino, as the Devil, tries to get his son, played by Keanu Reeves, and daughter to, erm, make him a grandfather. 

The Cardinal Rule

Bliss

Jesus Maeven SPOILERS MUCH?!?!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

... the movie is TWELVE YEARS OLD deal with it *smacks*

Dawg

*Snickers at the Devils Advocate Comments - *ponders some more* - *

Stattick, you never cease to amuse me especially when it comes to twisted and demonic implications

Thanks for all you do, this Buds for you:

[youtube=455,364]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMkQSW05H3Q[/youtube]
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

Quote from: Dawg on February 28, 2009, 08:49:18 PM

Stattick, you never cease to amuse me especially when it comes to twisted and demonic implications

Thanks for all you do, this Buds for you:

Thank you. Very nice. However, I tend to prefer strippers.  ;D

[youtube=455,364]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgeDyX0Bb_c[/youtube]
O/O   A/A