New member searching for excitement and fun

Started by ladyelizabeth, July 21, 2006, 06:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladyelizabeth

I am a new member to E but I am wanting to get into some games and gain my own footing.  If there is anyone willing to help that would be much appreciated.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's

King_Furby

I would be willing to do a game with you, or at least talk about a possible game.

Sent you a PM

Sugarman (hal)

he's a good start... if you need a second one going... pm me also.
"And in the end
The love you take
Is equal to the love you make."

My On/Off's

Elvi

Hi Elizabeth,
It's always a good start to tell us here what sort of thing that you are after and what type of game you would find interesting.

You may reach a greater audience that way (not that Furby and Hal are a bad start), or others may be able to point you in the right direction.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

King_Furby

You mat reach a "larger" audience if you give any ideas of your own you have floating around in that brain of yours. Yummy; BRAINS..the zombie snack

ladyelizabeth

Well thats what I am trying to do.  I am trying to build my own fantasies and dreams as well as get used to the site.

So as far as what I am looking for, I am into one on one (either sex male or female) threesomes (m-f-f, m-m-f), or even group.  I haven't done nonconsensual so that would have to be something that i would love to experience but would be asking a lot of questions and would require patience.

I play a LOT of vampire characters.  I also do humans and demons.  I haven't played many other charas but I am willing to broaden those horizons.

I am into biting, anal, light bondage (nipple clamps, hand cuffs, ropes) , spanking.  I am willing to experience others though with the exclusion of beastiality and nonsexual body fluids.
The Oath of Drake *~*  On/Off's  *~*  A/A's