A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

And I've been accepted! Woot! :D Now just to hunt down a Theme Song for Lancey.....hmmm....
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Swashbuckler

Quote from: Loves on March 09, 2015, 05:42:38 AM
Seriously people. Comments about other people's character sheets are coming to an END now unless it has something to do with planning a scene or a friendly "good job"

It is NOT open for discussion.

Nor is coming to the aid of ANYONE over whether or not someone should have hurt feelings or not.

When Swash and I say we have ZERO tolerance for drama we mean it.

If there is something on a sheet that we as GMs feel needs to be changed then that writer will hear it FROM us.

Thank you.

This.

Very, very much this.

I have been around E enough to know that what you think is a joke, might be taken the wrong way by the player, and I really don't want to explain again about no drama.

I don't want to see any comments about other players characters, about other players ideas, people defending other people's comments, or calling people out for their comments.

We are all adults here.  If you think something could be taken the wrong way, keep it to yourself.

If you see something you think is out of line, PM the GMs.

If the OOC starts becoming a flame war, he said she said bullshit, we'll just remove everyone involved.  I'm not trying to be a dictator here (as much as Id like to be one), but we are not doing this work and trying to make a fun game only for shit that should have been left behind in middle school creeping in.

Keep it nice people, or keep it on PMs.

Oh, and let's move the generic shenanigans to the OOC for approved players and keep this thread for people wanting in.

Sephiriel

Please reserve Jane from Tarzan for yours truly and Li Shang from Mulan for TheLegionary. Character sheets soon to come.

Also very nice to see some people I like joining being in. Dancing Flower, Jugg and bubby -looking at you ;)

TheLegionary

Loves,
It seems that Jane was faster than I to reach you and reserve Li Shang for me.
Hugs,
TL

Loves

Goes to prove that if you want something done right, you give the job to a woman

;)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Aiden

That is Gaston's motto! Well followed with a firm swat to the behind.

Loves

*The character sheet listing has been updated*
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Loves

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on March 09, 2015, 12:40:06 PM
Stop yelling at me!!!  :'(

LOL

I am not... heck I am still owing my Cinders sheet

>>
<<

we can be naughty together and keep everyone waiting :P

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Loves on March 09, 2015, 12:42:34 PM

LOL

I am not... heck I am still owing my Cinders sheet

>>
<<

we can be naughty together and keep everyone waiting :P

<.< I gotta make a post as Ariel. >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Loves on March 09, 2015, 12:47:51 PM
lol

goof

you have plenty of time, no worries :)

I should do it while I'm away from the dark spawn....
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Aiden

Reserving Mor'du (From Brave) and Travis Fimmel for his face claim. Sheet incoming soon.

Amelita

Reserving Megara (from Hercules)

>.>

And Olivia Wilde as a face.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

la dame en noir

There is going to be SO much drama in this RP between characters....

oh boy
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Juggtacular

I feel like this is what Herc would have been if his story happened in modern times. During the start of the "Hero" phase.

la dame en noir

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 09, 2015, 05:56:25 PM

I feel like this is what Herc would have been if his story happened in modern times. During the start of the "Hero" phase.

oh jesus -.-
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Loves

Thank you.
Can you please pm the sheet to both GM's?
Myself (Loves) and Swashbuckler

:)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Caela

This looks interesting and a lot of fun...Loves and Swashbuckler, if you don't already have  a Gretel pending, I'd like to make up a sheet for her. :)

Flower

Quote from: Jane Storm on March 09, 2015, 10:23:38 AM
Please reserve Jane from Tarzan for yours truly and Li Shang from Mulan for TheLegionary. Character sheets soon to come.

Also very nice to see some people I like joining being in. Dancing Flower, Jugg and bubby -looking at you ;)

It's nice to see you as well, Jane. I remember your writing fondly.  :-)

Also, someone should totes make this weirdo.

Loves

Quote from: Caela on March 09, 2015, 11:05:32 PM
This looks interesting and a lot of fun...Loves and Swashbuckler, if you don't already have  a Gretel pending, I'd like to make up a sheet for her. :)

We do not have a Gretel, I shall reserve her for you :)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Loves

*The character sheet has been updated - again :P   If you don't see your character please tell me and I will make sure I get it up*
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Caela

Quote from: Loves on March 10, 2015, 07:02:28 AM
We do not have a Gretel, I shall reserve her for you :)

Thanks Loves! Sent her to you and Swash...hope you guys like a couple of the twists I took on a bit more grown up version of Gretel. I took a few liberties since her story basically ends while she's still just a child. :D Let me know if she needs to be tweaked!

Loves

Quote from: Caela on March 10, 2015, 08:51:28 AM
Thanks Loves! Sent her to you and Swash...hope you guys like a couple of the twists I took on a bit more grown up version of Gretel. I took a few liberties since her story basically ends while she's still just a child. :D Let me know if she needs to be tweaked!

the way it works with the "in story" side, is that the story is told like a never ending loop.  So, your character, while in the fantasy side of things, would basically be living out her childhood story over and over and over again. There is nothing beyond where her story ends other than it resetting to the beginning of the story again.

when she finds herself in the real world, that is when changes occur... she is suddenly older, has free will, that sort of stuff.  depending on when you want the transfer to happen, her memories would only be up to that point with just a sense of deja vu.  :)  I haven't had a chance to read your sheet yet as I am still at work... but will do so the second lunch time rolls around .   ;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN