"Wrong Place, Wrong Time" - a Race Play Role Play (NC)

Started by jewess, March 31, 2011, 08:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewess

Shadowreppa & Lesonac: feel free to join! Please post your characters here tonight, and I'll start the topic tomorrow!

shadowreppa

Hey, So if i can hop in on this, here's my CS

Timothy " Baldy" Prior

After having work as border patrol on the Mexican-United States border, Baldy got tired of all the illegals crossing the border and stealing jobs from the white folk. During one encounter with such a group crossing, he lost control and took it out on a few of the aliens, beating them to a pulp. He was discharged from the patrol and joined up with the igroup short after. Because of his background and his size, he has freely served as the group's enforcer, willingly to cause pain at a moment's notice, he njoys taking pleasure in his cruel, ruthless tortures. 

Lesonac

"Thanks for the chocolate...."
My A/A's

sin incarnate

The skinheads have alot more depth than i would have expected them to have... lol.

DominicaPotestas

Quote from: sin incarnate on April 03, 2011, 06:05:35 PM
The skinheads have alot more depth than i would have expected them to have... lol.

Well you probably don't get that racist without having some issues ;)

shadowreppa

Quote from: DominicaPotestas on April 03, 2011, 06:14:09 PM
Well you probably don't get that racist without having some issues ;)

I personally think for a guy name "baldy' he has the right amount of depth :P

Now im both racist and bias  >:)

jewess

Here's our updated list!

Characters

The girls:

jewess as Laia (Kewish girl)
EbonyQueen as Alannah (black woman)
Eliza as Michelle Santana (Hispanic girl)
rpgirl85 as Shikha (Indian girl)
Lesonac as unnamed girl

The skinheads:

Urbanzorro as Seth Grissam
sin incarnate as Jesse McDoogan
TheVillain as "Mr. Cross"
DominicaPotestas as Beck
fallensaviour as Lionel Finn
Cold Heritage as Anton Krieger
Shadowreppa as Timothy " Baldy" Prior

Lesonac

Hone Kealoha

Hone was born in Hawaii, but her parents moved further into the USA just to have new surroundings. She decided she wanted to be a model, so she is currently working at a low profile modeling agency. Now, Hone looks docile, but she is quite the opposite. Stubborn and  hardheaded with a temper to boot, she is one force not to be trifled with. Ah the perks of being an only child...

Sorry D; Late post is late ^^;
"Thanks for the chocolate...."
My A/A's

EbonyQueen

Well cripes, as cute as these girls are, it's not hard to dream up a reason my character would hang around them.

Silk

if theres space for one more minority i would love the spot :)

jewess

Sure, Silk!

Since I've never done anything like this before, does anyone want to help me out here...I'm going to post the thread in NC Human-Freeform Solos (right?) and list the characters at the beginning? There are a lot of us, so I hope it won't get too confusing...I didn't think so many people would be interested in this, but I'm happy that you guys are into it!

Cold Heritage

I think it would go in NC: Human-Freeform Small Groups. I think the Solos forum is if the game is between two people.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

jewess

TheVillain

I've asked this before actually. If you intend for there to be more then one thread involved, it's Group. If there's only going to be one thread, it's solo. Number of players doesn't really matter.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

jewess

TheVillain: Aha, see, that's what I thought at first! I guess there's the possibility of this breaking into multiple threads (if it gets confusing?) but I'm only planning on the one thread to start out with. So okay.

shadowreppa

Just be sure to copy and paste the link to the thread here, so Everyone knows where to go.

So Actually this is my first group rp, hows the posting going to go? Do we have to do an order or something similar? I think it get really confusing real fast if jewess did the first post,and everyone reply to just that. Just thought I ask so that all the skinheads don't end up ganging up on one minority girl and pulling her in like six different ways.

jewess

That's a good question, shadowreppa...anyone know the answer?

EbonyQueen

Quote from: jewess on April 04, 2011, 11:41:59 AM
That's a good question, shadowreppa...anyone know the answer?

I would suggest each person doing an 'intro' of their characters. Just something to set the scene, from there the action can start.

Eliza

Quote from: TheVillain on April 03, 2011, 08:20:53 PM
I've asked this before actually. If you intend for there to be more then one thread involved, it's Group. If there's only going to be one thread, it's solo. Number of players doesn't really matter.

Well, with this number of players (eleven actually), I suggest put it in Small Groups.

Silk

Name: Mihoshi Aoi
Personality: A nerd at heart, Mihoshi never really grew out of that gaming phase like the others, But unlike most nerds Mihoshi is in no way reserved, generally cheerful and chatty, Mishoshi has little difficulty getting on with people, and is often seen making a fool of herself on the dance floor dancing away to pop and trance music.
Bio: Mihoshi was an exchange student from japan several years ago, studying at the local university in medical science, however she has since fallen in love with the area and decided to stay there permanently, opting to be with her accepting friends rather than her pressuring family, after being stuck at home most of hr life studying she has since made several good friends and is making up for loss time with them.

shadowreppa

Wowzers, looks like there are quite a few writers for this thread, this is going to be pretty interesting. Good call with the race play jewess, can't wait to see how this goes

Urbanzorro

The big/small group distinctions are actually about the number of posts. I.E. a group game qualifies as 'big' once it's reached over 1000 posts. As far as starting off I'd say having our victims make the first posts saying where they are/what they are doing would be good then our skinheads can jump in
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

jewess

rpgirl85

Nice job Jewess..I would suggest may be also starting an OOC thread for this one for discussions..

shadowreppa