Role Play Ideas (male partner needed) [OPEN] updated 8/8

Started by nothingbutporcelain, June 01, 2009, 03:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothingbutporcelain

This site is definitely very overwhelming and confusing. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. =] Anyways, on with my information.

I'm going to try to keep this simple since I don't feel like typing a lot. The role play needs to be MxF and I only play females. Romance is a must and I'd prefer if you didn't have any limits. But I can tolerate some limits, just not many. As for length, I'm not too picky. My intros are usually about three long paragraphs (I'm horrible at splitting up paragraphs) and my posts can be one paragraph or two. I can really write however long you want me to. I'll go ahead and list the genres and odd pairings I do.

+ means I have a plot (plots can be found below)

Odd Pairings:
Brother x Sister
Teacher x Student +
Cousin x Cousin
Model x Photographer
Abused x Abuser
Boss x Secretary +
Doctor x Patient +
Stripper x Strip club owner
Drug dealer x Addict
Sister x Brother's enemy +
Sister x Sister's Boyfriend +
Best friend x best friend's boyfriend +
Babysitter x Young Father
Wife x Brother-in-law +
Abused x Abuser's brother +
Abused x abuser's father
Best friend x best friend
Enemy x enemy
Groom x Maid of Honor
Bride x Best Man
Country boy x City girl
Father x daughter
Uncle x niece

Books:
Harry Potter Past and Present (I Play: Female Madeup usually) +
Twilight (really in the mood for this) +

Modern:
Boarding School
College
Arranged Marriage
Apartment
Insane Asylum
Hospital
Mental Hospital (Pairings: Patient x Patient, Psychologist x Patient)

Television Shows/Movies:
The Office (Pairings: Jim x Pam)
High School Musical (Pairings: Sharpay x Ryan, Sharpay x Troy)
Gossip Girl (Pairings: Blair x Nate, Blair x Chuck)
Dirty Sexy Money (Pairings: Karen x Nick, Juliet x Jeremy)
The OC (Pairings: Marissa x Ryan, Marissa x Seth, Seth x Summer, Summer x Marissa)
Life with Derek (Pairings: CaseyxDerek, SamxCasey)

Plots:

Abused x Abuser's brother:
Basically my plot is that there is a couple and the boyfriend abuses his girlfriend. One night they are supposed to meet at a club and the girl is really late. When she shows up he gets really pissed, takes her outside, beats her up and leaves her there. Then his brother comes out and finds her. He takes her back to his place, cleans her up and they end up having sex since Callie (the girlfriend) shows her appreciation through sex since that's all she's ever known. But the only thing is this requires either you doubling or me doubling because we need the brother of the abuser and the abuser himself.

Doctor x Patient:
Normally I have it so that my character is coming into see her gynecologist because her mother caught her sleeping with her fiance and she wants to send her to the gynecologist as punishment. Jessica (my character) is a slut but she hasn't told anyone that when her mom caught her the sex was willing on her part. She was raped but she's too scared and embarrassed to tell anyone, plus she has to keep her I'm-a-slut-and-I'm-better-than-you-because-of-it attitude. But the doctor is married and has a family but he finds himself attracted to Jessica because although she is a slut and she acts like she is the best looking girl in the world she is very vulnerable and scared but she uses that attitude and sleeping with so many men to hide it.

Married Teacher x Student:
Okay so the setting would be a bar during the summer. My character (Callie Simpson) is at the bar, hanging out with her friends and drinking when she meets a guy that just happens to be your character. They both end up drinking way too much and sleeping together. We skip to a few months later when Callie is starting her Sophomore year of college. She walks into her first class of the day only to find the Professor is your character, the guy she slept with over the summer. Lots of drama and there is lots of potential twists in the future too. I have to admit I'm really good at coming up with twists if I love the rp and want it to not fade away because it's so boring.

Sister x Sister's Boyfriend (Can also be best friend x best friend's boyfriend):
Okay so my intro takes place at a bar and I have both of the sisters there dancing and your character (which is Carly's boyfriend, Callie is her sister) is waiting for your character (her boyfriend) to show up since they're meeting him there. He comes then she gets a phone call saying one of her friends was in a terrible car crash so she has to go to the hospital. Then she asks him to stay with her younger sister Callie and make sure she gets home okay. So then he stays with her, they have too much to drink, and she ends up going back to his apartment (or wherever he lives) with him and they sleep together. In the morning they agree to never tell Carly or do this again but then they end up alone again and it happens again so they agree to just make it about sex since Carly is a prude and doesn't give him anything he wants anyways. But of course Callie starts to fall in love with him.

Lucius x made-up for HP present:
Basically it takes place over the summer and Jessica is drinking at the Three Broomsticks. Lucius comes in and he's just had a fight with Narcissa so he starts drinking a lot too. Then him and Jessica are flirting and they get a room and end up having sex but what he doesn't know is that she is already dating/sleeping with Draco. And of course they continue their affair all summer long becuase she allows him to forget about his family duties and she just likes being with an older man. Maybe they even fall in love. Then it's time for her to go back to school and both her and Lucius are surprised when they meet each other at the platform for the Hogwarts Express. It's very awkward since Draco is always all over Jessica when they're together.

Draco x made-up for HP present:
Okay so basically my character Jessica is a slut to put it lightly. Draco and her have been sleeping together since their third year at Hogwarts. It's now their seventh year and Jessica is realizing she has feelings for him but she's afraid to say anything to him about it because she knows he won't want to be with her at all if she likes him like that. At the beginning of their physical relationship they clearly stated that they wouldn't let emotions get involved so she really doesn't want him to know. And we can add in all sorts of fun dramatic twists because I love drama.

Hogwarts Past Plot:
(Sirius-James-Jessica (my made-up) love triangle)
Basically in this plot James wants to win Lily over and get her to like him (they aren't getting along yet) so he decides to convince Jessica to help him out and pose as his girlfriend to make Lily jealous. Then somehow along the way Jessica falls in love with James but he leaves her because Lily wants him now and he could care less about Jessica. Then Sirius catches Jessica sobbing and he comforts her a little which is enough to get her to sleep with him. So then he slowly starts to help her heal her wounds. It's always fun to go back and forth between James and Jessica and Sirius and Jessica. Like maybe James could also have feelings for Jessica but he loves Lily more so that's why he leaves her. So sometimes we can have a twist where Jessica screws everything up with Sirius and cheats on him with James.

Wife x Brother-in-law:
Basically the husband of the wife works a lot so one night they're supposed to go out together and he ends up getting called into work so she goes out by herself. She has way too much to drink and ends up seeing her husband's brother there. They're both drunk so they don't really realize who each other is and they end up going home together and sleeping together. Then the next morning they wake up sober and realize what a big mistake they've made. The Wife and said brother in law back in their highschool-early college days were dating and 'in love' but she gets a really good scholarship, but the only thing, it was in London. It causes a really really big fight because she doesn’t tell him and he find out somewhere, they blow up at each other, split up and have rough, rough angry sex a few hours later. So, she leaves and so years and years pass she marries his brother without realizing it until he comes to visit [where husband is called into work, so they go out to dinner, dancing and too much drinking] She has a huge surprise for him, but she told nobody about it cause she is still irked at him about the whole fight. The surprise is that she was pregnant when she left for London but she gave the baby up for adoption and never told him about it.

Sister x Brother's enemy:
I basically combine this with brother x sister. So the brother and sister get in a huge fight one night. I usually play the sister, Callie and she has a lot of problems like drinking and an eating disorder so usually they're fighting about how she needs to eat and stop drinking so much. The sister storms out and goes to a bar to drink since she knows it'll piss her brother off. She meets this guy there and sleeps with him also because she feels like she's getting back at her brother. Of course she has no idea that this guy is her brother's worst enemy. So then when the enemy drops her off at her house he sees her brother on the front porch and gets out of the car because he wants to fight or something.

Country boy x City girl:
So basically my character Callie is really messed up and in this plot she is going to a country town (it doesn't matter which one) to stay with her aunt and uncle since her father is in jail and her mother is dead. You'll find out in my intro that he killed her mother and that's why he's in jail. This really isn't a plot, just a set up for the role play. Her cousin's boyfriend (the country boy) comes to pick her up at the airport and maybe eventually they hook up or get crushes on each other? There will be some romance obviously but we can figure out what happens while we're role playing it. I can play the cousin and the city girl or you can play the cousin too if you'd prefer.

Twilight (Can work for Made-up x Jasper, Made-up x Carlisle or Made-up x Edward):
Okay so basically my character Callie is pretty fucked up. She has an addiction to cocaine and has had a rough life so one night her dealer beats her up very badly for not paying him for the coke he sold her. So I was thinking Jasper/Edward/Carlisle could find her on the verge of death and change her.

**New Plot: Gossip Girl
Chuck x made-up

Callie Simpson used to attend Constance Billiard until something horrible happened. You see, her father murdered her mother and was sent to jail and the day he was locked up she lost all the money. She was forced to drop out of school because she could no longer afford the high tuition. Now she has been working as a stripper at Chuck's strip club because it's really the only skill she had before she left school. She's living in a crappy apartment where her landlord makes her have sex with him instead of paying the rent in cash. Her life went from being glamorous to a reck. She used to hang out with Blair and Serena and was even considered to be the head of their group but the second she lost her money they wanted nothing to do with her. Basically this plot will start out with Callie being at this crappy bar and Chuck can come in. What happens from there on out is up to us. Lots of romance hopefully.

I believe that's it! Although I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Either post here or send me a message if you're interested. (:

Hunter

nothingbutporcelain

I decided to close this for now since I have about eight or nine role plays and a few more role plays in development. I think that's enough for now, haha.

nothingbutporcelain

Okay, it's open again! People aren't responding much to my current role plays so I want more. =] I'd like people who will respond a lot.

Jester

i would love to start a game with you?

throw me some ideas :-)

nothingbutporcelain

I'd like to have a few more role plays but not more than two more. I have an idea for a role play I'd like to try. I'll explain it below. I'm looking for role plays that don't just focus on sex and also have a story to them.

I'd like to try an ex x ex role play combined with an apartment role play. So we have our characters, Callie (me) and whatever your character's name is. They broke up but they're stuck living together because of the lease they signed. And maybe your character cheated on mine and that's why they broke up. So they have to deal with each other bringing other girls/guys home and they fight all the time. But then maybe they get back together eventually.

Anyone interested in that? Send me a private message and let me know. (:

nothingbutporcelain

I'm still looking! I really want to do the plot listed in the post above this one. Someone was supposed to do it with me but they backed out. Send me PM's if you want to role play. =]

Prefect Mos

nothingbutporcelain

nothingbutporcelain

I'm opening this up again but this time I'm going to be very picky. I'm craving a Hogwarts role play. I don't have any on here and I'd love some. The plots below are the ones I'm interested in doing.

Lucius x made-up for HP present:
Basically it takes place over the summer and Jessica is drinking at the Three Broomsticks. Lucius comes in and he's just had a fight with Narcissa so he starts drinking a lot too. Then him and Jessica are flirting and they get a room and end up having sex but what he doesn't know is that she is already dating/sleeping with Draco. And of course they continue their affair all summer long becuase she allows him to forget about his family duties and she just likes being with an older man. Maybe they even fall in love. Then it's time for her to go back to school and both her and Lucius are surprised when they meet each other at the platform for the Hogwarts Express. It's very awkward since Draco is always all over Jessica when they're together.

Draco x made-up for HP present:
Okay so basically my character Jessica is a slut to put it lightly. Draco and her have been sleeping together since their third year at Hogwarts. It's now their seventh year and Jessica is realizing she has feelings for him but she's afraid to say anything to him about it because she knows he won't want to be with her at all if she likes him like that. At the beginning of their physical relationship they clearly stated that they wouldn't let emotions get involved so she really doesn't want him to know. And we can add in all sorts of fun dramatic twists because I love drama.

Plot #2 (Sirius-James-Jessica (my made-up) love triangle)
Basically in this plot James wants to win Lily over and get her to like him (they aren't getting along yet) so he decides to convince Jessica to help him out and pose as his girlfriend to make Lily jealous. Then somehow along the way Jessica falls in love with James but he leaves her because Lily wants him now and he could care less about Jessica. Then Sirius catches Jessica sobbing and he comforts her a little which is enough to get her to sleep with him. So then he slowly starts to help her heal her wounds. It's always fun to go back and forth between James and Jessica and Sirius and Jessica. Like maybe James could also have feelings for Jessica but he loves Lily more so that's why he leaves her. So sometimes we can have a twist where Jessica screws everything up with Sirius and cheats on him with James.

Thanks! Please contact me about these! (:

nothingbutporcelain

Searching for role plays again! It doesn't have to be Harry Potter. I'm desperate for some good role plays! PM me if interested. =] I love hearing new ideas.

nothingbutporcelain

I'm looking for new stories again.
I want partners who enjoy writing long posts. They don't always have to be super long but I try to write at least five sentences for every reply.
I'd love to hear new plot ideas or do one of my plots on this page. Just PM me or post here if you're interested.

Talk2meguy

Hello :)

I'm new here  so I hope that you don't mind me dropping by and offering my services to you. I haven't had any roleplays yet so you can't see how long or the quality of my roleplays but I can do what you have requested easily.

The role I was thinking of was the Twilight one, I'm willing to be anyone but Edward so either Jasper or Carlisle with a preference for Jasper since there is no Emmett.

If you are no longer interested in that one I'm up for Cousin x Cousin as well... and most of those other roles.

nothingbutporcelain

Hey! That sounds perfect. I don't have any Twilight ones up yet so I would love to do that with you. =]
You can play Jasper or Emmett. Would you rather play Emmett? It really doesn't matter to me, play whoever you want as long as it's a male. And I'd prefer it wasn't a made-up. Just let me know. (:
I'm heading to bed now but I'll be replying in the morning.

Talk2meguy

I was thinking about it and I think Jasper may be the more fun to play, it was when I was looking at your Ons / Offs that I was a little worried about to because he is someone who seems to be a little more submissive but it's more when he is trying to control himself. Once you are turned though he is obviously quite different... actually when he is out of the story (except during the training scene) we find out he is quite aggressive... but yeah anyway sorry didn't mean to ramble there.

Jasper is fine with me :)

Oh and have a nice sleep :)

Jack Stalker

Mental Hospital (Pairings: Psychologist x Patient)

I wouldn't mind trying my hand at being a psychologist. PM me if my On offs are OK, and you fancy being a patient. ;D

Jecht

Groom x Maid of Honor
Bride x Best Man
Country boy x City girl
SisterxSister's Boyfriend

I like any of those and maybe we can try something like
SisterxSister's best friend
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Orochimaru

Hunter

nothingbutporcelain

I think I have room for a few more role plays but all the role plays I have pretty much revolve around sex. If someone wants to start a story that has some sex but mainly focuses on the story please contact me! I really love having crazy dramatic stories where we're both constantly coming up with twists. And I want to write a lot too. At least three paragraphs for every reply. Around five or six for an intro. Anyone interested?

Jecht

I'd love to start a RP with you. I try to write a lot with each post but it doesn't come out. Is there any particular era or genre you would want to try? I love twists in the plot.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry