Harry Potter Universe Roleplay

Started by Anomaly, April 03, 2013, 07:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anomaly

- Harry Potter Universe Roleplay -

4/4 Spaces Available

Those who wish to take part in the roleplay must be fans of the books/movies and have a good understanding of the Universe JK Rowling has built.

This is not cannon with the series and does not feature any of the characters or events which took place, meaning any society changing incidents have been reverted back to normal. For instance; the whole Pureblood versus Mudblood feud is still in effect.

There is no real plot for the roleplay for the time being, we’ll start with a slice of life at Hogwarts School and go on from there. If the roleplay lasts and the characters are up to a standard I’m happy with I’ll create a plot for us to adventure in.

We will play fifth year students who are sixteen years old; one factor we all share is that we have late birthdays that make us the oldest in the year by a couple months. This is to give us an extra half year at Hogwarts, giving us two and a half in total.

This is a roleplay and of course there will be romance and sexual elements in the roleplay. Any sex that is done in private MUST be done through Private Messages or on another thread, however light stuff which doesn’t involve sex can stay within the original thread. This does not mean you’re aren’t allowed to share the sexual scenes with other users, I simply want the original thread to be more character interaction based and not pages of sex description.

This is slice of life which will include all the Wizarding pastimes such as Quidditch and going to Hogsmeade, playing Wizard’s chess and going to lessons.

The selection process will be pretty simple. State your interest and I’ll look through your history and check out your commitment to seeing stories through as well as your writing ability (doesn’t have to be Shakespeare). If you're new/don't have much of a history here I'll ask for a writing sample instead :)

You may post a brief character idea below with your interest. Please no mary-sue Voldermort/Snape/Dumbledore/Harry Potter’s.

RainbowRian

I'm interested possibly

Name: Zachary McNamara

Year & House: Fifth Year (Ravenclaw or Gryffindor)

Player Name: RainbowRian

Sex: Male

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 160

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual

Ons: Kindness, Respect for others, Romance, Intellect.

Offs: Arrogance, Pessimist attitude, Closed-Mindedness

Appearance: A tall, athletic built male. Pale Alabaster skin

Personality: A very happy optimistic kind of guy, a hopeless romantic, Both manly and effiminate.