Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelric Miras

*tickles tummy moving his hands up from her waist* Flips how?

Mistress Maro

-wiggles as he tickles her tummy- Flips, like my tummy has a circus of butterflies and they are preforming inside me doing all sorts of tricks.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Hmm sounds interesting. *nips her neck, still holding her close*

Mistress Maro

Heh I guess it is kinda interesting. -she giggled leaning her head to the side some exposing more of her neck. Snuggle cuddles to.- Mew.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Seems i hit the spot *snuggles and continues nipping*

Mistress Maro

Hah. I lub the nibbles on meh neck.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*purrs and continues nipping* I can notice.

Mistress Maro

Heh. -runs her hand up placing it on the back of his neck.- What is it that the Leo likes?

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

To cuddle. *cuddles* And being petted, amd having my head rubbed.

Mistress Maro

-snuggles to petting him and nuzzling the top of his head.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*purrs and closes eyes snuggling closer* Yep that's it.... :3

Mistress Maro

-pets him more letting her nails run over his skin some as she did.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*purrs happily and relaxes in the snuggle*

Mistress Maro

Heh Mew. -nuzzles the top of his head more giggling some.-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*cuddels mistress and nuzzles her neck* Hi again.^^

Mistress Maro

-huggles- Morning morning Leo! Mew.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

Yep yep. All warm and toastie under my blankets.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Sounds delightful. Ever had a fur blanket? *chuckles and cuddles*

Mistress Maro

No I havent. -cuddles to- But it would be fun to have one.

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Not natural one, except me, currently.

Mistress Maro

Hah. You will be my fur blanket. ^_^

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

Mistress Maro

-cuddles to- All soft and warm. Mew.

Chris Rock

Daelen

*Sits up on my lounge, guiding her into my lap and cuddling her close*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."