Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

*Grins at Az and returns the favor, folding her white wings around his black ones.*

Azrael

*smiles softly, slipping his arms round her waist and pulling the angel close, shaping his wings to match the inner curve of hers*
Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Saerrael

*Rests her head against his chest, the grip her arms have around his waist tensing momentarily as her outer wing gently strokes his inner, soft feathers caressing.*

Daelen

*Not wanting to disturb too much, I slip in against Saerra's back, wrapping my arms under her wings, cuddling against her back gently and kissing her cheek*
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Azrael

*smiles feeling her wings upon his, and strokes his wings softly against hers, nuzzling her silken hair, he smiles to Daelen and offers him a hug too*

Saerrael

*Finds herself between two men who seem to be able to get along ( O.O!)   "Lucky me." the Angel purrs softly, lifting her wings, inviting Az to do the same to allow Daelen better reach, whom ever he'd choose to embrace.*

Azrael

*he lifted his wings from her, allowing Daelen in with a bow of his head, thinking there was no contest in whom Daelen would hug between them, chuckling*

Daelen

*Grins and hugs Azrael as it seems the proper thing to do before slipping in, cuddling up under one of Saerra's wings, kissing her softly and nuzzling as I scoot closer, leaving Azrael room*

Azrael

*smiles brightly and hugs them both close, curving his wings in round the pair inclusively, enjoying the shared moment*

Saerrael

*Lowers her own wings once more, shielding from the other side, giggling softly, one hand running through Daelen's hair, the other loosly on Azrael's hip.*

(( That is just.. extremely cute, boys. I just melted. ))

Azrael

*chuckles, giving her a wink, one arm round each of them* and I do so love making people melt...

Beguile's Mistress

*cuddles him before heading off to sleep*

Daelen

*Cuddles the beautiful Christmas Angel into my lap before carrying her off to bed*

Spunky

slides against his shoulder, cuddling into his side

Beguile's Mistress

*cuddles Spunky tight*  Hello, stranger

Spunky

*cuddles back* Hello, beautiful. I missed you guys. Glad to be back.

MasterMischief

*pulls her off her pillow, hops on top of her and wraps the blankets around both of us*

Talia

*tugs him away from the desk, arms wrapping around his neck, cuddling him into my side.*
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Mistress Maro

Mew. -puts her arms around her waist cuddling up to her laying her head on the curve of her neck.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*cuddles her, arms around her waist and nuzzles her neck*

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*nips her earlobe delicately and cuddles her closer* ^^

Mistress Maro

Purrs some as he nips at her ear. Giggles and cuddles closer-

Chris Rock

Zelric Miras

*mewls and chuckles tugging on her ear playfully and gently, still cuddling*

Mistress Maro

-still giggles pulling her head back from him rubbing her ear- Mew, that makes my tummy do flips. -still cuddles too.-

Chris Rock