Looking for Dom M for Star Trek, and other Non con ideas

Started by TianaWayne, June 19, 2012, 10:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TianaWayne

Hi everyone,

I have just a few ideas I would like to explore. One being Star Trek, a Anthro/incest/rape/humiliation thread, or the last being something involving bestiality, incest, rape, humiliation, pet play.

I haven't done many Anthro threads that last long, but I would like to try again with one. I think it would be most interesting to do one that has to deal with incest (I favour father/daughter, and uncle/niece preferably). An Alpha Dom decides to do a little experiment on his submissive fam. Or maybe something more fantasy, a genie wish for that family member to change her. Willing to work through and figure out something together.

I don't have a solid idea just a bunch of grouping of things I know I'm interested in. Just willing throw any kinda ideas around till both I find something interesting. I would prefer again Uncle/nice, and Father/daughter. I like being a man's cotton tail ass bunny, or milk loving kitty. And fucked over hard and long by a dog who ruts around whenever liked. The actual plot and scenario can be figured out together.

Star Trek

(Copied from another post in this same O/o's)
First off I have to put a caution up....I am not a Star Trek fan...I happen to see this episode, and fell in love with it. I've fallen in love or even like with few others....
Ok...with that said...The Enterprise arrives at Ligon II to acquire a vaccine needed to combat an outbreak of Anchilles fever on Styris IV. The crew, having little information on the Ligonian culture, finds their culture to be similar to that of ancient Africa following strict customs of status. Specifically, while the men in their culture rule society, the land itself is owned by the women......Lutan, the Ligonian leader, is impressed by Tasha Yar's status as a security officer. Yar further demonstrates her combat skills for Lutan on the holodeck. After a tour of the ship, Lutan and his party prepare to depart, but abduct Yar as they transport back to the surface.....After consultation with his officers, Picard determines that Lutan took Yar in a "counting coup" as a show of heroism....Lutan announces at the banquet that he will make Yar his "first one", surprising not only the Enterprise crew but also Yareena who believed she was already chosen to be Lutan's "first one". Yareena challenges Yar to a fight to the death to claim back the title of "first one"; Picard objects to the fight, but Lutan refuses to give the Enterprise the rest of the vaccine unless Yar participates. The crew investigates the combat ritual and find that the weapons used are coated with a lethal poison. Picard prepares to have Yar beamed to the Enterprise should she be harmed in the battle. As the match progresses, both Yareena and Yar are equally skilled, but Yar eventually lands a strike on Yareena......Ok that is all from Star Trek Wiki. I know long...sorry....I'm thinking of people like me who may come across this. Anyways the point where Yareena dies is the point I would like to pick up at. Yar is now forced into becoming the first one, even Picard can not save her, and she has to let them leave and stay and honor the battle as becoming the first one of Lutan.

Just a few things more. I do have a few thoughts that may be good for someone to check on just be sure they want to write with me.

• Someone able to post at least two to three times a week. I do not require a every day poster, because I am not always able to post during the week. If your ok with every other day posts then ya!
  • No stickler for grammar and spelling. English is my first language, but sadly I am not grammatical and spelling genius. I'm going to spell things wrong, and perhaps use improper grammar. So please no grammar/spelling nazis.
  • Someone who is creative and has fun tossing and coming up with ideas outside the thread in pm's.
  • Please check out my O/o's or RP prefs, and please have your own linked on your sig or somewhere I can find. If you really don't have your set up no problem. Just please fill me in on all yoru favs, and what you like on mine.

Thank you for your time and interest! Please feel free to pm me if you would like to discus these ideas or your own. THANK YOU!
On's and Offs

"I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer. I wasn`t trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time. I didn`t think of myself as liberated, and I don`t believe that I did anything important. I was just myself. I didn`t know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
Bettie Page