Looking To See Who's Interested

Started by Cuore Caldo, December 13, 2010, 11:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuore Caldo

"I have this story-line that is kinda like Doom Three, but in a Silent Hill sense. Well it's not my original story-line it's my friend's, but he is allowing me to use it. I am of course not going to take it word for word, I am going to base off of it. So here's the idea other than a sci-fi Silent Hill."

A researching space station has a hold of these artifacts that came from Earth, these artifacts are told to be tested in an environment just in case these are really unstable artifacts because there are high readings of energy inside. In space these artifacts if they are unstable will not harm the earth.  Currently these artifacts are under testing.

"So that's basically the intro, sometimes that's not enough to salsify someone about the role-play that you kinda have to mention what parts of the station are there. Though I will make a quick note: In my role-plays everyone who's a player is involved, share ideas to me, and so on and so fourth. I will be doing what I do in Gaia for role-plays, if no one minds doing so."
Bai shi! Bai shi!

reba71997

To behonest i have no clue about this whats doom three? I know silent hill but not doom three.

Cuore Caldo

Quote from: reba71997 on December 25, 2010, 02:55:02 PM
To behonest i have no clue about this whats doom three? I know silent hill but not doom three.

"Doom Three is when the third installment of the game has the story-line of this Mars research facility that can research anything because it is far from moral restrictions. When they found out how to use teleportation they found this temple with this artifact called the Soul Cube. Then they have managed to find a portal to hell. Which is about you come in. You play as a new recruit in the Marines, transfered as one of the guards to the facility. When given your first assignment to find a scientist in the lower levels of the facility, you do find him but that's when all hell breaks loose. (Literally.) This role-play is going to just be like that, but with Silent Hill."
Bai shi! Bai shi!

reba71997

Cuore Caldo

Quote from: reba71997 on December 25, 2010, 04:35:58 PM
ah ok then!

"Right, I will have it posted up eventually. Just keep tight as I put it all together. Oh and I hope you are a good role-player, because in most role-plays I have been in, they died easily. It took them one, just one, very bad post to kill it."
Bai shi! Bai shi!

reba71997

Ive been role playing for years. Don't worry.

Cuore Caldo

Quote from: reba71997 on December 25, 2010, 08:18:18 PM
Ive been role playing for years. Don't worry.

"Ah, thank you. Well I can post it all up tomorrow. Sounds good?"
Bai shi! Bai shi!

Nerdychic447

Hey i'll join in on this, I quite enjoy this sci-fi adventures. :) just message me with more details or write it here!!!!!!!!!!!1

Cuore Caldo

Quote from: Nerdychic447 on December 27, 2010, 12:13:39 AM
Hey i'll join in on this, I quite enjoy this sci-fi adventures. :) just message me with more details or write it here!!!!!!!!!!!1

"It's going to be a Sci-Fi Horror Survival. Well to everyone who actually noticed that the role-play was not actually set when I have said it was, I apologize for that, I will post the link when it is done. So just sit tight, post your characters here if you are unapproved ( Can't remember if Unapproved members cannot private message. ). This thread will be used for discussion on the role-play, just to save the site some space. Recycle, it's what I do."
Bai shi! Bai shi!

Cuore Caldo

Bai shi! Bai shi!