The hunt is on Signups/OOC (extreme due to possible gore)

Started by Merlyn, April 28, 2009, 11:02:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlyn

This is a modern assassin vs law story.  It's entirely free form and basically anything can happen.

No Godmodding,  no killing characters unless they agree. When you shoot at a player you can say where you aim, but they declare what is hit. (No one is 'untouchable' though, don't get ridicules.)
The actual hit's must be done in 3 stages, 1. prep/getting into position. 2. Taking out the target. 3. The getaway.
Whoever ends up as an assassin must give a chance for everyone to reply to each part.

Ok, with that out of the way now, we need:
Assassin 1 and 2
Interpol agents 1 and 2
If we get more participants it will first be more Interpol agents, then a C.I.A. agent that wants to kill the assassins.

Charector sheet:

Name:
Alias:
Job:
Style: (If assassin)
Weapon/s: (Don't go crazy, try to be realistic and practical.)
Bio:

Name: Syrus Johnston
Alias: Jack Smith, Jonathon Stevenson, Myrddin Ambrosius
Bithplace: Pennsylvania
Job: Assassin (1)
Style: Mostly long range shooting, but can manage anything.
Weapon/s: Various rifles, M1911, and Various knives.
Bio: Syrus enlisted into the army at 17, after being thrown out of the house, during which time he served 2 years with the Rangers, 1 year with the Green Berets, and 3 years in Delta. After a 'conflict' with his CO, Syrus was honorably discharged with his multiple medals and awards. He then decided to become a P.M.C. soldier, but quickly found himself only doing assassinations. So he left the company, to become a hitman for hire.

This is an assassin character of mine, but I can make an agent, I just want to put a little thought into him.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs

Treena

Name: Treena
Alias: Amber Smith, Moonlotus, Kara DonTae
Bithplace: unknown
Job: assassin
Style:disguises, poisons and daggers perfered but anything
Weapon/s: daggers that she hides in her boots, hand guns, and poisons of varying types.
Bio: Treena lost her parents at a young age and was placed in foster care where she was raped often. When she turned 14 she killed her step father and ran away. She was taken in by a group of woman who killed for hire.They trained her to use her sex appeal and how to make disguises. Soon she moved up on their ranks and became known as a skilled assassin. No one ever knew her real name so they just call her Moonlotus. She believed to know her real name would be the window to knowing her weakness so she has never gotten close to anyone and never stays in one place for to long. 

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Merlyn

Yay!! Treena.  *Jumps up and down excitedly*

Name:  Rick Thompson
Birthplace:  Ohio
Job:  Global Securities Inc.  Is a private security company specializing in protecting VIP's and business transactions.
Weapon/s: Kimber 1911, along with occasionally using other small arms
Bio:  At 17 Rick joined the army, he had left home with nothing to his name, and no home to return to.  His first C.O. started a new branch for Globe Sec when he retired.  And Rick was his first recruit.  He is now after only 1 year at Glob Sec, the lead investigator for the Incident Prevention and Review Division.  Which is really just fancy for saying that it's his job to find the people responsible for the screw ups.
Check here if you care why I haven't been around.
Why must all of humanity be consumed by such insanity?

"I know not with what weapons world war three will be fought with, but world war four will be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein.

Ons and Offs