Futa Kingdom in the Stolen Lands (Pathfinder Kingdom builder)

Started by Angie, June 20, 2017, 01:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

About a mile west of the lake of Candlemere in the Stolen Lands, a mysterious woman from even more mysterious lands has brought her few followers to begin a new life, a new kingdom. Normally, this would not be a strange occurrence. Kingdoms in the stolen lands rise and fall as sure as the ebb and flow of the ocean tides, but this kingdom is different: The leader, and a few that she trusts, are futanari! The details of how the woman turns other women into futanari (as she never seems to bestow the blessing on men) are secret, but all who enter into the ritual are changed. Not just in body, but in mind as well.

This game started with the wonderful Quasar, and he will be playing said leader. I am looking for any number of people interested in playing people involved in this new kingdom close to the shores of Candlemere. Your objective: To become a powerful force in the Stolen Lands and, to quote Sid Meyer, build a civilization that will stand the test of time. It will not be easy. Around you are powerful foes that resent your sudden appearance, and will seek to take your land and resources for themselves, either economically or with force. Of course, YOU get to do the same, but you'll need to grow in power first, with a combination of good old fashioned adventuring and the occasional government crisis.

With that out of the way, here's some rulings you need to know for character creation:

Starting Level: 8
Ability Scores: 20 Point Buy
Race/Class/Archetype/Anything else: Anything Paizo official is A-OK. Anything third party should be submitted to me for approval. Anything homebrew is denied outright.
Starting Cash: Normal for 8th level
2 Traits, no flaws
Background Skills Rule in Effect: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/background-skills/

A couple other details:

1: Glammered Armor: Glammered will cost 1/10th of its usual price (270 outright, 135 to make it) and the illusion is much more resilient to detection then it usually is-a chain shirt that is glammered into being a silk robe will feel like a silk robe. Additionally, Glammered enchantments are not factored in when determining the cost of further enchantments-they are an enchantment, but think of them as separate from the rest. This is because I want to see you all in sexy outfits  ::)

2: Becoming Futa: Quasar has the details on that, they can divulge if they feel like it.

Post sheets here for approval, and if you have any questions, let me know!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Angie

By the way, that image in the first post? Candlemere is a lake with an island in the middle of it, so I figured that image was a close approximation. You guys would be over on the shore, where all those hills are.

Kathyan

[Floatright][/float]

And here is my character ^^

ARLEEN OF KYROSS

[Floatright][/float]
LG Angel-Kin Aasimar Paladin8 (HolyGuide/SacredServant)
An aasimar masochistic paladin from the amazon village, she admires Juria a lot and is her personal bodyguard never doubting putting herself in danger to protect her, or any other amazon, having reached the limit of having grown addicted to pain, Arleen is highly submissive to her mistress and other amazons as well but will protect them fiercely, as well as those who are chosen by Juria to became part of the new kingdom. ^^

She Will start as a female but will soon become a futa thanks to the ritual performed by Juria, in which she will be cooperating afterwards.

Besides spells like Compel Hostility, Paladin Sacrifice and Shield Other she has the bodyguard feat and the Teamwork feat, Ally shield, but for this last one I would appreciate it if you could also choose it as I have to spend a smite as a standard action to grant it to others and only have 2 smites per day.

JoanieSappho

And I'm still debating specifics for my archer.
Probably halfling, but I might go something else if inspiration hits, although the main dillema currently is, well ... what would you guys like? An innocent little thing, or a mature woman with quite a lot of experience?

Chulanowa

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 20, 2017, 02:01:24 PM
Probably halfling, but I might go something else if inspiration hits, although the main dillema currently is, well ... what would you guys like? An innocent little thing, or a mature woman with quite a lot of experience?

Well, if you're going halfling, guess I'll drop the druid - you, thinning  the herd!
Was also aiming for doing a sexual naif, myself. Don't mind sharing that approach at all, though. Up to you, really.

Kathyan

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 20, 2017, 02:01:24 PM
I sort of prefer the mature experienced woman but as I said Chula a domme small character is pretty lovable, even if she is an inocent one. ^^ If she is too inocent to dom around it would still be welcomed on my side but then I'd prefer the mature woman again :P

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 20, 2017, 02:58:11 PM
Well, if you're going halfling, guess I'll drop the druid - you, thinning  the herd!
Was also aiming for doing a sexual naif, myself. Don't mind sharing that approach at all, though. Up to you, really.
Well you still have you gnome cutie in case you decide going small as well ^^

Angie

Quote from: Kathyan on June 20, 2017, 01:43:53 PM
[Floatright][/float]

And here is my character ^^

ARLEEN OF KYROSS

[Floatright][/float]
LG Angel-Kin Aasimar Paladin8 (HolyGuide/SacredServant)
An aasimar masochistic paladin from the amazon village, she admires Juria a lot and is her personal bodyguard never doubting putting herself in danger to protect her, or any other amazon, having reached the limit of having grown addicted to pain, Arleen is highly submissive to her mistress and other amazons as well but will protect them fiercely, as well as those who are chosen by Juria to became part of the new kingdom. ^^

She Will start as a female but will soon become a futa thanks to the ritual performed by Juria, in which she will be cooperating afterwards.

Besides spells like Compel Hostility, Paladin Sacrifice and Shield Other she has the bodyguard feat and the Teamwork feat, Ally shield, but for this last one I would appreciate it if you could also choose it as I have to spend a smite as a standard action to grant it to others and only have 2 smites per day.

Everything appears to be in order. I would stress, though, that I'm not sure how much use you'll get out of Ally Shield-I understand you're using it so other people can throw you into the way of attacks, but considering that anyone with Ally Shield can use anyone else who has Ally Shield as the Shield, I am doubtful that anyone else will spend a feat slot on it. If you still desire to have it, I will not stop you, I only stress that it may not get as much mileage as you're hoping for.

There's no law saying we can only have one halfling or other shortstack. Hell, I'll admit to having a bit of a fondness for gnomes myself. Play what you want, especially because I'm going to be SPLITTING THE PARTY in all kinds of amusing combinations.

JoanieSappho

Nooo! We need more proper sized people, not less!

Also, yet again I am irritated by the apparent inability of the internet to contain good pictures of women older than, say, their 30s.

Angie

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 20, 2017, 03:50:49 PM
Nooo! We need more proper sized people, not less!

Also, yet again I am irritated by the apparent inability of the internet to contain good pictures of women older than, say, their 30s.

Fantasy art, especially for a halfling, is likely to be closer to what you want. Neverwinter Nights contained a wonderful collection of faces.

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Angie on June 20, 2017, 03:52:40 PM
Fantasy art, especially for a halfling, is likely to be closer to what you want. Neverwinter Nights contained a wonderful collection of faces.

I knew about the fantasy art, but I forgot about NWN. You're totally right, that would be a great place.

EDIT: Images found, now I'm only torn two ways!

Stick with the original plan, halfling fighter.
AKA Her

Or this delicious bard

Chulanowa

ThatFantasticBard

Should we repost character sheets on here, or are they fine where they're at?

Angie

Chulanowa

And since you're asking...

I hate that first picture. It doesn't look like a halfling to me at all, for starters, but more I hate that style. It's covered in detail, but with absolutely no definition, so the whole thing just looks like a lint ball with lovingly-crafted tits. Bleah. Visual gibberish.

That said, I totally dig the idea of a halfling fighter. Dunno what I can do for you on the age side of things - i just assume halflings age very gracefully  ;D
Halfling Fighters

JoanieSappho

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 20, 2017, 10:20:22 PM
And since you're asking...

I hate that first picture. It doesn't look like a halfling to me at all, for starters, but more I hate that style. It's covered in detail, but with absolutely no definition, so the whole thing just looks like a lint ball with lovingly-crafted tits. Bleah. Visual gibberish.

That said, I totally dig the idea of a halfling fighter. Dunno what I can do for you on the age side of things - i just assume halflings age very gracefully  ;D
Halfling Fighters

The fifth one was one I considered, to be honest. And would work. And would actually look like a halfling.
Damnit, it would be a better fit, all around, so I'll go for her.
Although I'd say that redhead of mine aged quite perfectly, myself ....

Kathyan

Quote from: Angie on June 20, 2017, 03:48:24 PM
Everything appears to be in order. I would stress, though, that I'm not sure how much use you'll get out of Ally Shield-I understand you're using it so other people can throw you into the way of attacks, but considering that anyone with Ally Shield can use anyone else who has Ally Shield as the Shield, I am doubtful that anyone else will spend a feat slot on it. If you still desire to have it, I will not stop you, I only stress that it may not get as much mileage as you're hoping for.

There's no law saying we can only have one halfling or other shortstack. Hell, I'll admit to having a bit of a fondness for gnomes myself. Play what you want, especially because I'm going to be SPLITTING THE PARTY in all kinds of amusing combinations.
I know teamwork feats are rarely used but I'm receiving a bonus one and this one particularly fitted my character's concept, and while I can grant it others it costs me a smite to do so which I only have two, so if anyone has a spare feat (I know, I know that's pretty unusual^^) I was just asking if they could choose Ally Shield, or if anyone of you receives a bonus teamwork feat.

So Chula, are we having two halflings then? :)

Chulanowa

We're lacking in arcane power, so I'm going to be going with the Gnome Wizard idea. Specific details might vary, but still, shortie filled with phenomenal cosmic power coming up!

Carly

since everyone is going cartoon characters for their portraits i think i might claim this one for my human female bard.
.. and go with my original idea. IT seems silly that I have a photo where eveyone else is anime.

Kathyan

Quote from: Carly on June 20, 2017, 11:53:24 PM
since everyone is going cartoon characters for their portraits i think i might claim this one for my human female bard.
.. and go with my original idea. IT seems silly that I have a photo where eveyone else is anime.

Not to say I don't like her but I did like the photo better ^^ though I do understand your point. Got with anyone you feel better ;)

Quote from: Chulanowa on June 20, 2017, 11:27:47 PM
We're lacking in arcane power, so I'm going to be going with the Gnome Wizard idea. Specific details might vary, but still, shortie filled with phenomenal cosmic power coming up!
Yay on the illusionist then :D ... um, she is still a illusionist, right? :P otherwise yay on the gnome ;D

Chulanowa

Either an Illusionist Wizard, or a Seducer witch. yay for new books!

Vreski

Here's a repost of my character
Valaska of Kyross
NG Angel-Kin Aasimar Cleric 8
Valaska is a cleric and she is also another aasiamr amazon from the same village as Juria and Arleen. She is close friends with them and is always ready to heal them or any of her other friends with her cleric powers. She also tries to keep her friends on the path of righteousness, but for the sake of friendship she's willing to overlook things. Secretly, she loves sex and sexual acts, but will always deny that she does and will claim that she's a pure member of the church that would never do such lewd things. She will also be going through the futa ritual early on because she loves cock and wants one of her own. In bed she can be pretty dominant.

Valaska also has the ally shield feat and a lot of HP to soak up damage. She'll mostly be focusing on healing during fights.

Carly

Angie

Hmm...you know, in the care of people like the lovely Lustful Bride, I'm wondering-with this setup, maybe we can work in non adventuring peeps.

Carly

thats a great idea angie !

you mean some stay back at home building the kingdom and organising construction and stuff while the others sort out stuff using dnd rules (and go out of the home area to work their magic ?)

Kathyan

Of course, I never played a kingdom builder before but I guessed that is supposed to be part of it, right? Maybe you can handle it both at the same time?