News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

One on One??

Started by thelover, October 09, 2010, 11:32:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelover

i was hopping for one on one role play... though in this case it isn't a first one to ask gets to..i would prefer if a couple of people gave an example of there writing and then ill choose..i will role play about anything except things about tv shows, books, things like that.

AlphaMale

'I gaze heatedly at the female before me, as i tilt my head and close my eyes. A richly sweet, intoxicating scent coats my nostrils fervently, a grin taunting my lips. The wind brushed across my exposed flesh, like a lover's carress, tenderly sweeping away every sorrow and misdeed ever committed. How long had it been since i had the privilage of company? Too long. The elegant female with her womanly curves and delicious, heady scent made me cock my head in appreciation, tongue dipping into the indent of my sharp canine.

Feeling more animal than human, i stalk forward, intent burning in my fathomless, dark eyes. The birds soar around me, dancing intricately with the breeze as if locked in a fatal tango that never ceased. Passion everywhere I gaze; in the trees which held the gifts of sustanance, the earth that bared the vow of rebirth, even the chill that bled from the atmosphere, raising the hairs on my arms to trap what little warmth there was. Glancing from my palms to the female, who looked so comfortingly innocent, my thick brown locks frame my face and shield my eyes from her. I need that feminine touch, whether it be innocent or not, i need an affectionate touch.

And she looked so warm.'

If my writing isnt to your taste then that is perfectly alright, but if you wish it my character can be strictly platonic.
AlphaMale
(Flame)

Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0