Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaturnCeleste

*Blows a kiss from across the room, hoping he'll feel the soft shimmer on his cheek*
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Daelen

Feels the lightest of touches along his cheek and turns spotting Saturn across the room. Stealing through the shadows he creeps up beside her and returns a light peck along her ear.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

SaturnCeleste

Her breath slows as she stands still, not wanting to ruin the moment, the moment when two bodies meet for the very first time.  The softness of his lips, the scent of his skin…it matters not who he is…only what he does.
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt

Daelen

Feeling her breath slow, he wraps his arms around her waist and trails his lips up her neck, lightly trailing kisses as he goes. His path is breathless, no trace of his existence other than his soft lips against her skin.

SaturnCeleste

Her eyes closed, almost afraid to look into his, she turns her neck ever so slightly to brush her own lips against his cheek.  She doesn’t want this moment to end for she knows it will only happen this once.

Daelen

As she turns her neck he leans in and brushes along the other side of it, craning his head under her chin. His lips open and his fangs graze her soft, warm flesh, breathing in her heat and letting the hunger in him build.

SaturnCeleste

The vein in her neck throbs as he teases her ever so softly.  Chancing a glance she opens her eyes just a bit, and peers through her long lashes to his rich full lips as she takes a deep breath—perhaps her last one—should he choose it.  But she doesn't care…she wants him…anyway he will take her.

Daelen

Placing a soft kiss upon the curve of her ear, he whispers softly, his voice teasing just as much as his touch. "Anything more I wish to do with you would be better served on a more...forgiving thread." He winks at her as she peers at him through long lashes, stepping back and disappearing into shadow and thin air.

SaturnCeleste

Quote from: Daelen on July 20, 2012, 02:28:05 PM
Placing a soft kiss upon the curve of her ear, he whispers softly, his voice teasing just as much as his touch. "Anything more I wish to do with you would be better served on a more...forgiving thread." He winks at her as she peers at him through long lashes, stepping back and disappearing into shadow and thin air.

Another time another place my dark prince.

Dovel

~moves behind her, brushing her dark hair aside, his lips gentle touch her neck and kiss~
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

SaturnCeleste

This one is different…is new…she pushes softly into him…her own lips grazing his skin.

Dovel

He moved his hands over her hips, exploring before his lips brushed against her own. They lingered just a moment, teasing before they pressed forward and kissed her softly.

SaturnCeleste

She quivered at the warmth of his hands but stood firm as his lips sweetened hers…not wanting to break the spell she kissed back…his touch was so light…so sweet.

Dovel

His lips teased over her own. He savored her warm taste, the feel of her body under his hands, the caress of her warm breath when his lips touched hers again.

SaturnCeleste

Wanting to taste more of him yet holding herself back, her body now trembled from his touch…she allowed only her hand to press against him to steady her as her knees buckled with his caress. 

Mordred

Appearing from a nearby shadow, he moves closer.. slightly perplexed by this one.. yet unable to deny the lure of the lovely skin that his lips must touch lightly. First.. simply to feel the pulse within.. but then to properly press against to kiss, leaving behind a light smear of blue on her soft cheek.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Slides up from behind and gently kisses the bottom of his chin, followed by a quick nibble to the middle of the jawline.

Mordred

Slides hands over those lovely soft cheeks.. taking a nibbling kiss of that sweet lower lip.. taking a deep breath... letting out a mingling sound of growl and sigh at how good she tastes and smells.
*See Pillory*

Story Tale

Lets you light your smoke then plucks it from between your lips, sucking in a puff before I lean in close, exhaling a thick ribbon of smoke that slides between your lips, my bottom lip brushing your own before I skip away, still holding your blunt.

Mordred

Quite mesmerized by the lovely soft lip that brushes his.. suddenly, but actually quite slowly, this creature rises from his dazed state in disbelief that she took his cigar. Although knowing that the blue smoke caressed those lips and filled her did send a grin to his cells. Before she can skip too far away, the thing with fangs covered in blue pounced upon her path.. lifted her hand, and took a deep inhale of his cigar. Leaning close, his lips brushed her ear as he whispered.. "Oh you bad thing.. stealing my cigar".. then exhaling as lips slide down to hers.. leaving a blue trail along a flawlessly lovely cheek, his lips wrap around her lower lip for a moment.. before he also seems to dissipate in a blue smoky cloud.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Hugs him tight and kisses his nose
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Adammair

Kisses her...all...over... ;D

MiaFire

-Kisses, always lingering with each one-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Grainne

Kisses Mia softly, smiles and winks, and makes to leave.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

Gives the teeny tiny one a itsy bitsy kiss on those lovely soft lips.
*See Pillory*