World of Warcraft E! Europe

Started by Ramael, July 13, 2010, 09:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramael

In light of a very similar thread, I'm putting this one up for all us Euro players out there.

Just getting a roll call of any and all wow players on the Europe servers...maybe with an objective to getting an E! guild set up...?

I'm pretty much just starting out, got a troll hunter on Moonglade, and just rolled up a human pally on Steamwheedle Cartel.

Saerrael

The Sha'tar here. Massive character amount on Horde side.

Hemingway

I don't actually play, but a guild might persuade me to renew my subscription ( if I can get it to stop disconnecting me and breaking my connection literally every two minutes ).

Either way, all my characters are on Argent Dawn. I moved them there when I realized that was the only place I knew anyone. Le sigh!

Ramael

I'd move for a guild, too. What's this free migration to less populated realms? Thats a good idea.

Might be tricky keeping it to the RP realms, though. Some guy tried to bribe me into his guild yesterday and I asked him if they RP'd...he literally ran away.

Zaer Darkwail

Hi, I play in EU servers. I played Moonglade during Vanilla (reached my rogue to 60 2 weeks before TBC and quit my rogue and in that server when TBC came).

I moved to Ravenholdt and been eversince TBC started. Been several guilds and have STILL my own guild up (through alt) for extra bank space. Been hard core raider since TBC but guilds tend die often in Ravenholdt (even good ones). Atm in Routa, a finnish founded guild (and most officers are finnish but we got mixed nationality otherwise). So far progressed to 11/12 HC 25 man progress (and got all achieves for mount last week expect last one which is Neck Deep in Vile).

My present main; Belf (male) Unholy DK
Old main; Belf (male) Retri paladin (now atm holy/prot)

Other 80 level chars; Belf (male) mage, Belf (female) hunter
On progress leveling (+66 level); Belf (male) rogue, Belf (female) warlock, Belf (female) priest

What comes to Elliquiy guild it would sound nice if we got enough peeps but as I said I am hardcore raider so priority goes to my main in time spending wise (altough I do not spend so much time presently consider there is little what I havent done with my char besides PvP grinding).