News:

Main Menu

Battlefield 3 PC

Started by Strude, August 29, 2012, 03:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strude

Does anyone on this board play Battlefield 3 on PC, I'm looking for more people to play with.

I personally play:

Hardcore Only
I'm a big conquest, conquest large players.
I regular a 1k Ticket Firestorm map, and a 24/7 Metro Map.
My platoon tag is [221B]
I enjoy SqdDM too, my regular squad members are damn decent but we need a fourth.

I'm not a super active player, given the week I am having I play more than others.

But yes LOOKING FOR BF3 PC PLAYERS . . . if you have it for Xbox that does me no good!

*snip*

SinXAzgard21

While the idea is nice, sharing screen names is considered personal information and can only be given through pms.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Strude

. . . then they can PM it?

I would edit my post, but I can't yet.

Tsenta

Issue with that is unapproved members can't send or receive PMs, so you'll have to see if you're approved or not to see if you're able to PM.
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.

Strude

Okay, regardless of what I can and can not do. The fact remains I can't do anything to change or alter this thread, it's request, or anything of the sort. I'm in a bit of a pickle and informing me I am in said pickle doesn't help.

*shrugs* So not sure what you want me to do.

SinXAzgard21

Pretty much all you can do is wait till you are approved then edit it or catch one of the mods in the Doormat thread and see if they can delete it. 

Strude

I already know this . . .

SinXAzgard21

Just trying to help.  An attitude wont help your approval process.

Strude

Sorry I dislike being treated like a child, and having people pointlessly point out something they know I can not change as if I should be able to.

So apologies that my harsher phrasing has upset you.

Although, one would hope a little straightforwardness wouldn't threaten my chances of being accepted. Not everyone is a soft spoken, I have a tendency to have harsher phrasing it is simply how I write.

Strude

I guess I should add I understand you're trying to help.

Valerian

The post has been edited, so nothing to worry about anymore.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Strude

Quote from: Valerian on August 30, 2012, 05:59:31 PM
The post has been edited, so nothing to worry about anymore.

Okay, why was my gamer tag cut from the first post?

I didn't want my gamer tag removed. I want people to be able to add me. I should have the choice to share my gamer tag, it's mine to share and it's not personal information.

Strude

Never mind. I read the rules again, and as much as I want to argue that my gamer tag is readily available to EVERYONE online across the entire Origin EA site . . . I won't.

I would like to ask that the this thread just be deleted entirely.