The Labyrinth: Next Generation (Recruitment: Very actively recruiting)

Started by LamentingQuill, September 15, 2013, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This will take place thirty years after the events of the Labyrinth motion picture. From the end of the movie and on will be very A/U.

No flames or trolling please, if this is not your cup of tea, that is perfectly okay. No one is forcing you t be involved, so let's show everyone their due respect.

Parts of the lore I have decided on will be that Jareth and Sarah came to an agreement, Jareth would send both her and Toby back, he would then give Sarah ten years to mature before she would return to the underground to become his queen.

Our story takes place literally twenty years afterwards on the eve of Jareth and Sarah's daughter's eighteeth birthday ball, attended by royalty from all over the entire underground. (Royalty of all races filled are expected to attend).

Things in the underground are about to get shaky and races that had before been... stand-offish (for lack of a better word)... will have to band together to save their world from an ancient evil that threatens to destroy them all.

You can belong to one of the races, but I prefer to fill the royalty first. There can be two royals per race, a prince and a princess. If someone wishes to play one royal child, then the person whom wishes to play the other of the set needs to coordinate with the other person to avoid conflicting information as the two will be related as brother and sister. For example, if someone chooses to play the fairy princess and does not wish to control the fairy prince, then the person whom wishes to play the prince will need to coordinate with the fairy princess's writer.

If you are not open to having a sibling, please tell me this right away and the other role can be a cousin instead.
I am reluctant to do as it would slim down the selection of romantic possibilities, but if you wish to have the kingdom to yourself (No sibling or cousin), please tell me and we will work something out for you.

It will be up to you and your sibling/cousin(If you have one) to NPC your parents and/or Aunt and Uncle. So be sure to communicate with each other on that.

Here are the races I have so far, please feel free to suggest any others you think of. I will open the OOC and Character threads after all the royalty have been cast. Aside from the royalty, we will never stop taking new players.

Character profile sheet
Name:

Race:

Position (Prince, Princess or commonor):

Appearance (Picture is great, description is acceptable):

Personality:

History (Keep it brief):

Interests:

Ons:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Offs:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Special abilites (Please check with me first):

Fun facts (Just interesting little things about your character):

Seelie faeries-

Princess:         Prince:

The ethereal and 'good' half of the fey species. The fey of the Seelie court are completely pure of heart and place the protection of their culture and race above all else.

Unseelie fairies-

Princess: Siobhan MoonShadow   (Played by Caela)      Prince: Saeros BloodSong   (Played by Thorneblood)

The darker side of the fey species, the Unseelie fey are enticingly beautiful and very dangerous, especially if crossed. Unseelie fey are prone to become extremely possessive in romantic relationships.

Mana fairies- A branch of the Seelie court- (Jareth's kingdom)

King: Jareth (Angiejuusan) Queen: Sarah (I can NPC her if need be)

Princess: Melody ( Played by LamentingQuill)         Prince: None.

A branch of the Seelie fey able to harnass the most of powerful of arcane magic, they provide magic to all three fey kingdoms.

Jareth of the Goblin kingdom is a member of this race. (Purely fictional, not really true).

The mana fairies make their home in the inner Goblin city closest to the castle while the goblin live happily in the shabbier parts on the outer rim of the city.

Moon elves-

Princess:          Prince:

A race of elves with skin so fair it is almost white, nearly all moon elves have silvery white hair and crystal blue eyes. It is rare, but they can sometimes have very fair blonde hair.

Moon elves have an affinity for the moon and can harnass Lunar magic and live in the mystical silver forest of Ithilrin

Sun elves-

Princess: Demelza Flint (Played by Chasseybaby)        Prince:

A race of elves with commonly tanned skin and hair ranging from hues of gold to hues of red. Sun elves have an affinity for the sun and can harnass fire magic.

The sun elves live in the tropical jungle forest of Altair. They are said to be incomparable hunters with a bow and arrow, they never miss a target.

Dark elves-

Princess:          Prince: - (Played by Kingmaster1)

A race of elves commonly with skin tones ranging from light grey to coal and many various hues of hair colors, some highly unusual like violet or blue.

The dark elves make their home in the Onyx forest west of the Black Mountain and often trade with the dark angels whenever they come down from the mountain.

Dark elves are known for being fierce warriors in combat.

Vampires-

Princess:          Prince: Kiernan ShadowWind (Played by LamentingQuill)

A nocturnal race with crimson red eyes and a necessity to survive off blood, the vampires are as infamous for being dangerous as the Unseelie fey, if not more so due to their predatory nature and mysterious manner.

The vampires live atop Voldaine Mountain, a mountain that reaches so high into the sky that it is perpetually night.

Werewolves-

Princess:          Prince: Lucian Shadowmane (Played by El Maligno)

A normally very peaceful race of fey able to take the shape of a massive wolf at will. Werewolves were a very proud and noble race ruled by their Alpha male and his consort, they are loyal to their Alpha so fiercely that they would not so much as even think twice before dying for him.

The werewolves live much like the Native American tribes of the Old West. World of Warcraft people need only think of the Tauren for a visual example of culture and lifestyle.

The werewolves occupy the rolling plains of Danaska.

Wood nymphs-

Protectors of nature, the wood nymphs live in the Golden Forest north of the Goblin Kingdom and are responsible for maintaining the beauty and splendor of nature in the underground.

Wood nymphs tend to have darker hair colors ranging from medium brunetter all the way to raven, they are said to be beautiful enough in visage to rival the elves and fey.

Water nymphs-

Princess:  Nimiane  -(Played by Ayahka)      Prince:

Protectors of water sources in the underground, water nymphs live in Lake Elysia in the Golden Forest and are close allies of the Wood nymphs. Water nymphs rarely roam from beneath the waters of Lake Elysia unless their presence is requested from other royalty.

They tend to have hair colors ranging from azure blue to seafoam green.

Merfolk-

Princess:   - (Played by Jemady Angel)       Prince:

Breathtakingly beautiful half humanoid and half fish beings that live in the great Valarian Ocean under the rule of their emperor and empress, their aquatic empire is what mortals know as the mythical Atlantis.

Merfolk have the ability to transform their tails into legs at will, but prefer to not do so unless it is necessary to leave their underwater empire.

Daemons-

Princess:          Prince: Prince Zamiel (Played by Scarification)

Hailing from the scorching desert planes of  Scorpira, these dark beings appear fey, but they are something much more dangerous and terrifying with evil demonic magic and rumors of practiced necromancy.

The Daemons give their loyalty to no one and will not become involved in anything that does not benefit them.

Angels-

White feathery winged ethereal creatures of unparalled beauty living in the clouds of the Underground, the angels are close allies of the Seelie Court of fey. Innocense, peace and morality are the most important things to the angels and they will stop at nothing to preserve these things.

They rarely come down from their city built upon the clouds unless summoned by the Seelie Court.

Dark angels-

Princess:         Prince:

Darkly beautiful and mysterious, these beings with wings of black feathers live atop the towering Black Mountain, an ominous mountain inaccessable by foot.

The dark angels are described as have a very cold and vain demeanor, they rarely take an interest in anyone or anything outside their mountain, but if they do... heaven help if you try to take it from them once they consider it theirs...

Thread Navigation

OOC Thread

Approved Character List

Labyrinth: Next Generation (Goblin Kingdom)

Labyrinth: Next Generation(The Labyrinth)

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 07:11:30 PM
This is a very interesting idea >.<

Overjoyed you think so, are you interested in participating? :)

Chaosfox

Possibly I have alot right now Between this site and another site I will have to he how some things play out.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 07:23:52 PM
Possibly I have alot right now Between this site and another site I will have to he how some things play out.

Well, if you have the time, I will be honored to have you :)

Chaosfox

LamentingQuill

Chaosfox

I only know one person that really loves the Labyrinth but shes not on this site and shes never been much of a rp person

Angie

I...might wanna play this. More so if I can play Jareth, because I wanna belt out Magic Dance.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 15, 2013, 09:42:07 PM
I...might wanna play this. More so if I can play Jareth, because I wanna belt out Magic Dance.

I intended to NPC him because I thought no one would want to play him if he's already married to Sarah with a daughter, but... if you want to play him, I would be more than happy to allow it :)

Angie

Ha, can't have Labyrinth without the Bowie! Besides, he's the entertainment for the ball. Dance, Magic Dance!

Plus, he's a pretty badass caster, it's like getting to play Gandalf.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 15, 2013, 09:53:44 PM
Ha, can't have Labyrinth without the Bowie! Besides, he's the entertainment for the ball. Dance, Magic Dance!

Plus, he's a pretty badass caster, it's like getting to play Gandalf.

I have you marked down as Jareth. Did you wanna take a prince or princess of one of the races too?

Angie

Eh, not really. I'm already doing a bunch of other games, playing an NPC is just right for me right now.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 15, 2013, 10:04:15 PM
Eh, not really. I'm already doing a bunch of other games, playing an NPC is just right for me right now.

Okay! ^.^

Izabella

Alright - we decided.

I'll play the princess of the dark angels and Snow will play the Prince of the Angels - I'm sure he'll post up in a minute telling you that, but I'm type A.

*laughs*

Oh... if no one picks up the princess of the angels, I'll want that spot too - to play his antagonizing sister. *laughs*

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

SnowMan

Quote from: Izabella on September 15, 2013, 10:36:48 PM
Alright - we decided.

I'll play the princess of the dark angels and Snow will play the Prince of the Angels - I'm sure he'll post up in a minute telling you that, but I'm type A.

*laughs*

Oh... if no one picks up the princess of the angels, I'll want that spot too - to play his antagonizing sister. *laughs*

My name is Snow, and I approve this message.

LamentingQuill

SnowMan

LamentingQuill

Chaosfox

So looking over the races I think I will take one of the Moon elves or on of the dark faeries just not sure which yet

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 10:50:26 PM
So looking over the races I think I will take one of the Moon elves or on of the dark faeries just not sure which yet

Well let me know :)

Chaosfox

OK I think I know which race I want but  first I must  do I have to play the prince of the race or can I do the  princess ?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 11:02:40 PM
OK I think I know which race I want but  first I must  do I have to play the prince of the race or can I do the  princess ?

I'd prefer the princesses are left for the girls to play, unless you wish to play both the prince and the princess. Which race was it?

Chaosfox

Thats fine Its the moon elves I will do the prince and wait to see if any one takes the Princess.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chaosfox on September 15, 2013, 11:08:16 PM
Thats fine Its the moon elves I will do the prince and wait to see if any one takes the Princess.

Coolness! :D

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Still looking for a little more royalty before I open the OOC and character thread, no worries over a character sheet, I will post one up in the OOC when it goes up.

Izabella

Sounds great, love. I'm sure you'll get a few more. The idea is quite lovely. :)

Is there truth in emotion or is it so blatantly false that it moves and stretches us to become the monster tomorrow that we foster today?

LamentingQuill

I'd like to get at least two more princesses and two more princes before I open up the OOC and Character thread,

Chaosfox

Thorneblood

I am weary of planning and toiling in the crowded hives of men; Heart weary of building and spoiling and spoiling and building again; And I long for the dear old river where I dreamed my youth away; For a dreamer lives forever, And a toiler dies in a day.

On/Off

Izabella

Ummm yes. Looking like that I'd offer some soft curve for you to sink your teeth deep into. ;)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 18, 2013, 09:28:34 PM
I like to bite!

*stares a few moments* Which part of me would you like to bite first?

Thorneblood

*Takes her hand in his own, soft hazel staring into her dreamy gaze before he slowly lowers his lips while bringing Quill's arm upward, a gentle kiss laid upon her skin before he bites her wrist then proceeds downward in a teasing fashion.*

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 18, 2013, 10:01:44 PM
*Takes her hand in his own, soft hazel staring into her dreamy gaze before he slowly lowers his lips while bringing Quill's arm upward, a gentle kiss laid upon her skin before he bites her wrist then proceeds downward in a teasing fashion.*

Keep that up and I may have to snag you for Melody right now, lmao! XD

Thorneblood

Mmmm good point. Such actions are not really befitting an Unseelie prince are they?

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 18, 2013, 10:35:16 PM
Mmmm good point. Such actions are not really befitting an Unseelie prince are they?

Actually, I could see an Unseelie acting that way. They already have a bad rep, who cares what anyone thinks anymore? ;)

LamentingQuill

I am think I am going to go with this for Melody.

Thorneblood

True, but i would hope an Unseelie Prince would bite you harder.....

She's cute....but she seems like the sort i would chain up in my chambers for obvious sexual reasons....

This seems more regal, but thats me...

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 18, 2013, 10:48:16 PM
True, but i would hope an Unseelie Prince would bite you harder.....

She's cute....but she seems like the sort i would chain up in my chambers for obvious sexual reasons....

This seems more regal, but thats me...

Not for Jareth's daughter. I like the pic I have because she has Jareth's hair color and Sarah's eyes.

Thorneblood

Ah i see what you mean......then I dig it.

Out of curiosity....would this work for my "human" form?
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

And would you be opposed if i was able to shape shift into this?

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 18, 2013, 11:18:35 PM
Ah i see what you mean......then I dig it.

Out of curiosity....would this work for my "human" form?

And would you be opposed if i was able to shape shift into this?

The human is great, but... I don't think the fey are intended to be shape shifters...

Angie

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 18, 2013, 11:20:24 PM
The human is great, but... I don't think the fey are intended to be shape shifters...
Depends. I could crack open my Changling: The Lost book and figure out exactly what power would do it. However, since you, oh Quilly one, are basically expanding the Labyrinth world, what we can do is up to you.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 18, 2013, 11:29:54 PM
Depends. I could crack open my Changling: The Lost book and figure out exactly what power would do it. However, since you, oh Quilly one, are basically expanding the Labyrinth world, what we can do is up to you.

I'd prefer they couldn't, it kind of steps on the werewolves toes a bit, makes them less special. I think I'll say no to the fey being able to shape shift.

Thorneblood

It would depend on which version of the Unseelie you intended on using as the basis of the race in this setting. Traditionally speaking the Unseelie were the "Dark Fae" and generally considered to be evil or at least malevolent. They were also largely thought to be half breeds as opposed to the pure Seelie court as it is believed by some that Fey could interbreed with anything and produce a viable offspring. They tended to represent aspects of nature like death, decay and winter and their physical forms were at times monstrous, beautiful or ethereal. While the Seelie court was very much about purity and beauty, they were not always considered to be the "good" guys but were at times seen as being akin to royals or those of noble birth and only had respect for those who were exactly like them while all other lesser Fey and Humans were at best loyal subjects to rule wisely and at worse lowly subjects to use for their own edification.

Outside of the traditional powers of Glamour which all Fey are reputed to possess, individual Seelie and Unseelie were also considered to possess all manner of powers and abilities ranging from Flight to Precognition and Shapeshifting. It was also believe that the Unseelie King (or perhaps in this case Prince) was able to call upon the Slaugh (a group of assassins and monsters) if he was angered or feeling vindictive.

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 19, 2013, 12:19:19 AM
It would depend on which version of the Unseelie you intended on using as the basis of the race in this setting. Traditionally speaking the Unseelie were the "Dark Fae" and generally considered to be evil or at least malevolent. They were also largely thought to be half breeds as opposed to the pure Seelie court as it is believed by some that Fey could interbreed with anything and produce a viable offspring. They tended to represent aspects of nature like death, decay and winter and their physical forms were at times monstrous, beautiful or ethereal. While the Seelie court was very much about purity and beauty, they were not always considered to be the "good" guys but were at times seen as being akin to royals or those of noble birth and only had respect for those who were exactly like them while all other lesser Fey and Humans were at best loyal subjects to rule wisely and at worse lowly subjects to use for their own edification.

Outside of the traditional powers of Glamour which all Fey are reputed to possess, individual Seelie and Unseelie were also considered to possess all manner of powers and abilities ranging from Flight to Precognition and Shapeshifting. It was also believe that the Unseelie King (or perhaps in this case Prince) was able to call upon the Slaugh (a group of assassins and monsters) if he was angered or feeling vindictive.

Perhaps, but I still say no to the fey shape changing. Sorry, hun. The human photo though was great.

Thorneblood

On second thought, nevermind. I thought this might include the Return to Labyrinth storyline as part of its basis...my mistake.

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 19, 2013, 12:30:58 AM
On second thought, nevermind. I thought this might include the Return to Labyrinth storyline as part of its basis...my mistake.

Been awhile since I read those, what does shape shifting have to do with it? I honestly don't remember.

Thorneblood

Jareth used shape shifting to spy on Sarah throughout her life after she defeated him. His preferred alternate form was an owl, which has some connections in mythology to dreams as made evident by Jareth's powers to control illusions and fabricate dream worlds through his crystal balls which is a large part of the movie.
Labyrinth Wiki

The notion that Seelie were good and Unseelie were evil is actually a christianized element that doesn't really reflect the more basic nature of the Fey. The Unseelie, and all Fey, are often seen as personifications of forces of nature it was not an uncommon belief that they could take on another form. Ravens, horses, owls, dogs and even great cats. While some were tied to more esoteric concepts like storms, trees, flowers, etc; the Unseelie were often connected with things like death, decay, winter and nightmares. This is why they were considered evil, not because they were inherently bad. All Fey like all mortals were both good and bad in varying measures and there was just as much good in the Unseelie court as there was evil in the Seelie court. This didn't really jive with christianity as it took root in England (which at one time perceived all these sort of being as angels who had chosen to remain neutral during the initial battle between Lucifer and God and remained on earth instead of going to heaven or hell.)

Furthermore shape shifters, or werewolves in particular, have a number of basic origins. One of which is tied to celtic warriors who would wear the skins of animals as armor believing it gave them power. This is both a historical explanation of the were and one of the given explanations for how many Fey were able to shape shift. For example the Roane who were able to change into seals through a second skin that they could put on (a not uncommon trait for many animal-based Fey)

Another more folklorish explanation contends that all shape shifters were the result of humans who had interbred with the Fey, the result of which could create a very human looking child who had unusual gifts or magical powers but was also more intimately tied to nature which explains the stories about werewolves being affected by the cycles of the moon.

As Unseelie Prince he would be half breed. As i said, the Unseelie were not pure blooded Fey, and in this case his bloodline would likely be tied to a werewolf mother or father. As such he would possess the same abilities as those of his lineage tho changed to reflect the more monstrous nightmares that were commonly held to be servants and assassins of the Unseelie (the Slaugh). This is why i choose a more sinister looking sabertooth tiger, implying both a connection to the werewolf race in your initial post as well as the darker notions of the Unseelie.

Anyway, i am not trying to derail your thread by any means. I was just explaining why i chose that particular background and character as it fit it not only with the original folklore that inspired the Labyrinth but also tied into the mythology surrounding both the Fey, the Unseelie and the many races you added to this concept.

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 19, 2013, 02:22:20 AM
Jareth used shape shifting to spy on Sarah throughout her life after she defeated him. His preferred alternate form was an owl, which has some connections in mythology to dreams as made evident by Jareth's powers to control illusions and fabricate dream worlds through his crystal balls which is a large part of the movie.
Labyrinth Wiki

The notion that Seelie were good and Unseelie were evil is actually a christianized element that doesn't really reflect the more basic nature of the Fey. The Unseelie, and all Fey, are often seen as personifications of forces of nature it was not an uncommon belief that they could take on another form. Ravens, horses, owls, dogs and even great cats. While some were tied to more esoteric concepts like storms, trees, flowers, etc; the Unseelie were often connected with things like death, decay, winter and nightmares. This is why they were considered evil, not because they were inherently bad. All Fey like all mortals were both good and bad in varying measures and there was just as much good in the Unseelie court as there was evil in the Seelie court. This didn't really jive with christianity as it took root in England (which at one time perceived all these sort of being as angels who had chosen to remain neutral during the initial battle between Lucifer and God and remained on earth instead of going to heaven or hell.)

Furthermore shape shifters, or werewolves in particular, have a number of basic origins. One of which is tied to celtic warriors who would wear the skins of animals as armor believing it gave them power. This is both a historical explanation of the were and one of the given explanations for how many Fey were able to shape shift. For example the Roane who were able to change into seals through a second skin that they could put on (a not uncommon trait for many animal-based Fey)

Another more folklorish explanation contends that all shape shifters were the result of humans who had interbred with the Fey, the result of which could create a very human looking child who had unusual gifts or magical powers but was also more intimately tied to nature which explains the stories about werewolves being affected by the cycles of the moon.

As Unseelie Prince he would be half breed. As i said, the Unseelie were not pure blooded Fey, and in this case his bloodline would likely be tied to a werewolf mother or father. As such he would possess the same abilities as those of his lineage tho changed to reflect the more monstrous nightmares that were commonly held to be servants and assassins of the Unseelie (the Slaugh). This is why i choose a more sinister looking sabertooth tiger, implying both a connection to the werewolf race in your initial post as well as the darker notions of the Unseelie.

Anyway, i am not trying to derail your thread by any means. I was just explaining why i chose that particular background and character as it fit it not only with the original folklore that inspired the Labyrinth but also tied into the mythology surrounding both the Fey, the Unseelie and the many races you added to this concept.

I do remember the owl bit now, I will allow fey to transform into birds. Thank you for reminding me.

Thorneblood

Ok....
So a larger version of a nightingale would be acceptable?

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 19, 2013, 02:54:43 AM
Ok....
So a larger version of a nightingale would be acceptable?

Pretty, I'll accept that.

Angie

Just means I (as Jareth) get to do a little more awesome.

Chaosfox

I'm sorry Jerth's true awesomeness come from the fact that  fucking David Bowie played him :P Though everything else is still pretty awesome XD

Thorneblood

At one point Jim Henson and CO. sought out both Michael Jackson (Which would have been weird) and Sting (Which would have been equally awesome) to play the role of Jareth.

I find it hilarious that this movie was meant to be more light hearted and comedic as opposed to the Dark Crystal, which they felt was very dark. Funny, because this movie is essentially about an older man trying to seduce a younger woman by kidnapping her brother and forcing her to escape his dungeon. A few subtle shifts in the story and this becomes more akin to Erotica.

Anyway.....i found the manga Return to Labyrinth here. Enjoy.

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 19, 2013, 12:14:20 PM
At one point Jim Henson and CO. sought out both Michael Jackson (Which would have been weird) and Sting (Which would have been equally awesome) to play the role of Jareth.

I find it hilarious that this movie was meant to be more light hearted and comedic as opposed to the Dark Crystal, which they felt was very dark. Funny, because this movie is essentially about an older man trying to seduce a younger woman by kidnapping her brother and forcing her to escape his dungeon. A few subtle shifts in the story and this becomes more akin to Erotica.

Oh I know, but David Bowie was always their top choice and they were thrilled when he said yes. Good thing too, he did a fantastic job.

Angie

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 19, 2013, 12:14:20 PM

It's almost like how they wanted Mary McDonnell and Edward James Olmos to play the leads in Battlestar Galatica. Then someone got the bright idea to call and ask them, even though "oh, they'll never say yes." And yet they did.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

Lots to choose from, let's get some princes and princesses :D

Tamhansen

I've got an idea for a dark brooding character. I'd like to apply as the prince of the dark angels.

Even have a soundtrack for him, starting with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNnaRHqtrDQ
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katataban on September 21, 2013, 03:56:26 PM
I've got an idea for a dark brooding character. I'd like to apply as the prince of the dark angels.

Even have a soundtrack for him, starting with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNnaRHqtrDQ

I'll put your name down then for the dark angel's prince ^.^

LamentingQuill

At least one more prince and two more princesses and I will open up the OOC with a character sheet, followed by the Character profile thread.

Thorneblood

Looking forward to it, perhaps you could add that now for those of us who are already involved so we can get started and give you a head start on approval/editing of the offered characters?

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 22, 2013, 02:32:14 PM
Looking forward to it, perhaps you could add that now for those of us who are already involved so we can get started and give you a head start on approval/editing of the offered characters?

Of course darling, I will work on that this evening.

SnowMan

Chaosfox

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

I will have the CS template to you all tomorrow afternoon, some drama went down at home and I am just feeling really down right now, I really can't write anything at all in this state.

Thank you for your patience, my friends, you will have the CS tomorrow afternoon. Bare with me *hugs*

Angie

Patience, my dear, is quite the virtue. I had once waited years for Sarah's hand, I can afford to wait a few more hours for the moment to be perfect.

LamentingQuill

Managed to push something out with a little determination, now I am going to go enjoy a nice relaxing bubble bath and just mellow out.

Name:

Race:

Position (Prince, Princess or commonor):

Appearance (Picture is great, description is acceptable):

Personality:

History (Keep it brief):

Interests:

Ons:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Offs:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Special abilites (Please check with me first):

Tamhansen

Quote from: LamentingQuill on September 22, 2013, 10:17:38 PM
I will have the CS template to you all tomorrow afternoon, some drama went down at home and I am just feeling really down right now, I really can't write anything at all in this state.

Thank you for your patience, my friends, you will have the CS tomorrow afternoon. Bare with me *hugs*

Hope you'll feel better soon hun. As for us, we can wait
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Katataban on September 23, 2013, 03:36:23 AM
Hope you'll feel better soon hun. As for us, we can wait

One post up, hun. I posted the CS template ;)

People may post their profiles here and I will review them, I will get back to everyone ASAP as soon as I see them. I will PM you if anything needs adjusting and we'll get everything all tip top shape in a way that will please you just as much as me :)

Izabella

Thorneblood

Saeros BloodSong   
Forgotten   
Male
Unseelie Sidhe

Prince

BloodSong Form

Personality:
Confident and charming, sensual and suave, the Lord of Seduction is known and honored by the Unseelie Court for all that he offers his people, and all they have gained under his rule.

History
Like all those over which he rules, Saedis was born of the night in all its splendor. A child of lust, a god of fertility, his birth had set him upon a single path and the power he wielded swelled to encompass all of the Unseelie Court. Some came to call him the Lord of Seduction, for it was in his silken voice that his greatest power lie. With but a song he could turn the fires of anger into flames of passion, with a simple six stringed guitar he could reshape every bitter memory into one of rapturous joy.

None amongst his court fear him, and few envy, for his mere presence stokes the lustful fires of all that come to hear his song. Orgies and pleasures the likes of which few mortals may ever dream are known as common amongst his kin. Their very numbers swell with new birth, even amongst the dreaded slough. Sexual nightmares and twisted fantasies are born and shaped by the moon kissed darkness, willing to come to his call and sate their carnal delights.

Interests
Music
Dance
Art

Turns on:
Life
Pleasure

Turns offs:
Death
Suffering

Powers:

Alternate Form: BloodSong Nightingale
A larger relative of the nightingale, Saeros is able to shift into this form at will.

Telepathic Link:
Saeros can form a telepath link between groups, a skill he largely uses to direct the Passions and hold intimate conversations.

Gift of Song
A natural entertainer and musician, Saeros can sing heart breaking songs to honor the dead or lustful symphonies that fire the blood.

The Passions:
A group of NPC Unseelie Princesses that serve as Saeros's exotic dancers, skilled in Tantric Arts. (Use as you desire)

Fun Facts
Ticklish

On/Off

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Thorneblood on September 23, 2013, 04:17:31 PM
Saeros BloodSong   
Forgotten   
Male
Unseelie Sidhe

Prince

BloodSong Form

Personality:
Confident and charming, sensual and suave, the Lord of Seduction is known and honored by the Unseelie Court for all that he offers his people, and all they have gained under his rule.

History
Like all those over which he rules, Saedis was born of the night in all its splendor. A child of lust, a god of fertility, his birth had set him upon a single path and the power he wielded swelled to encompass all of the Unseelie Court. Some came to call him the Lord of Seduction, for it was in his silken voice that his greatest power lie. With but a song he could turn the fires of anger into flames of passion, with a simple six stringed guitar he could reshape every bitter memory into one of rapturous joy.

None amongst his court fear him, and few envy, for his mere presence stokes the lustful fires of all that come to hear his song. Orgies and pleasures the likes of which few mortals may ever dream are known as common amongst his kin. Their very numbers swell with new birth, even amongst the dreaded slough. Sexual nightmares and twisted fantasies are born and shaped by the moon kissed darkness, willing to come to his call and sate their carnal delights.

Interests
Music
Dance
Art

Turns on:
Life
Pleasure

Turns offs:
Death
Suffering

Powers:

Alternate Form: BloodSong Nightingale
A larger relative of the nightingale, Saeros is able to shift into this form at will.

Telepathic Link:
Saeros can form a telepath link between groups, a skill he largely uses to direct the Passions and hold intimate conversations.

Gift of Song
A natural entertainer and musician, Saeros can sing heart breaking songs to honor the dead or lustful symphonies that fire the blood.

The Passions:
A group of NPC Unseelie Princesses that serve as Saeros's exotic dancers, skilled in Tantric Arts. (Use as you desire)

Fun Facts
Ticklish

Approved. He sounds like he's suitable for Melody... which is bizzare, because I wrote her profile last night before I passed out, lol. You'll see what I mean after I open the approved character thread.

I will be making the approved thread and the OOC today sometime.

Angie

I'm making one for Jareth, can i leave his ons and offs blank? After all, he's kinda taken.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2013, 04:32:38 PM
I'm making one for Jareth, can i leave his ons and offs blank? After all, he's kinda taken.

Yea, that's no problem.

LamentingQuill

A Navigation has been placed at the bottom of first page to find your way around the threads easier.

Angie

Name: Jareth

Race: Mana Fairy

Position: King

Appearance: You require an image of me to satisfy your thirst for knowledge? Fine:

Personality: I am quite joyous, and I find pleasure in the simplest of things. My subjects enjoy a good party, and so do I. But when I found Sarah, I found love-harm her, and you will know the full fury of the Goblin King.

History: I have had my position for many decades, perhaps even centuries. I built the Labyrinth to deter all foes, regardless of who they were. Only one as cunning as myself would find the way through. Sarah managed to defeat both the Labyrinth and me, and after a period of time, we married and started a family.

Interests: Sarah, obviously. Matching my wits against my fellows is also an amusing past time.

Ons:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Offs:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Special abilities: Master of Illusions, and skilled at other forms of magic.

Fun facts: Can turn into an owl. Looks EXACTLY like a famous musician from the mortal realm...

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 23, 2013, 06:09:12 PM
Name: Jareth

Race: Mana Fairy

Position: King

Appearance: You require an image of me to satisfy your thirst for knowledge? Fine:

Personality: I am quite joyous, and I find pleasure in the simplest of things. My subjects enjoy a good party, and so do I. But when I found Sarah, I found love-harm her, and you will know the full fury of the Goblin King.

History: I have had my position for many decades, perhaps even centuries. I built the Labyrinth to deter all foes, regardless of who they were. Only one as cunning as myself would find the way through. Sarah managed to defeat both the Labyrinth and me, and after a period of time, we married and started a family.

Interests: Sarah, obviously. Matching my wits against my fellows is also an amusing past time.

Ons:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Offs:

Sexual-

Non-sexual-

Special abilities: Master of Illusions, and skilled at other forms of magic.

Fun facts: Can turn into an owl. Looks EXACTLY like a famous musician from the mortal realm...

Melody's profile is up if you want any info about her, otherwise it is approved. You will find the links to the OOC and the character list now on the bottom of the first page.

LamentingQuill

Still accepting applicants. People may have up to two royal characters unless I have given permission for more, you may have any many commoners for whichever races you desire as you want or you think you can handle.

LamentingQuill

I would still very much like to find some more royals and perhaps some commoners to add the possibility for some forbidden romance ;)

LamentingQuill

We are very much still recruiting, hardcore for royalty, but commoners are gladly welcomed as well!

LamentingQuill

We are still very much recruiting for royalty, I want commoners as well, but I really need my royalty. Come join folks! It will be fun!

Chasseybaby

This had caught my eye, is like to throw my hand in for this one. Maybe a female.sun elf? ^^ Thanks!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Chasseybaby on October 07, 2013, 06:01:26 AM
This had caught my eye, is like to throw my hand in for this one. Maybe a female.sun elf? ^^ Thanks!

Love to have ya, princess or commoner?

Chasseybaby

Eh... Not sure maybe a princess... Make het a bit wild and such :P

LamentingQuill

Caela

I'd love to take up the role of the Unseelie Princess, if Thorneblood wouldn't mind having a sister.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Caela on October 08, 2013, 03:56:35 PM
I'd love to take up the role of the Unseelie Princess, if Thorneblood wouldn't mind having a sister.

I spoke with Throneblood and he says he does not mind at all, go ahead and make a profile. Though I advise you to look over his to avoid conflicting information.

Izabella

Hey there -

Where are we in terms of starting? Let me know when this is going to move for sure and I'll have a character to you in a day or so. :)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Izabella on October 08, 2013, 09:51:23 PM
Hey there -

Where are we in terms of starting? Let me know when this is going to move for sure and I'll have a character to you in a day or so. :)

We are starting Friday night, the rp will open the night of Melody's eighteenth birthday party in the Castle Beyond the Goblin City.

The rp will be fairly tame for a few days so the characters have time to mingle and bond before drama stirs.

Caela

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 08, 2013, 09:19:54 PM
I spoke with Throneblood and he says he does not mind at all, go ahead and make a profile. Though I advise you to look over his to avoid conflicting information.

Yay! Will keep his CS open while writing mine to avoid conflicts. :D

Izabella

Very nice. I'll tell Snow tonight and we'll get ours up by tomorrow night. :)

Caela

Here is my submission. She's totally tweakable LamentingQuill so let me know if she needs any changes. Since she'll also be ThroneBlood's sister, I'd appreciate any input he might have as well so she can be made to work better. :)

Name: Siobhan MoonShadow

Race: Unseelie Sidhe

Position: Princess

Princess Siobhan

Personality: Being mercurial, Siobhan's moods can seem to shift in the blink of an eye. She can go from happy enough to light up the room, to frighteningly angry with seemingly no reason (though she's always got a reason in her own mind) and back to happy just as quickly. While she has a temper, it usually runs it's course hot and fast and she's not one to hold a grudge one her temper has cooled. Despite being famed for her temper, she is mostly intelligent and fun-loving, content to leave the ruling of the Court to her brother (though she's more than willing to help if her own gifts are more suited to a situation than his) and enjoying the freedom that being an Unseelie Princess brings. Especially when it comes to teasing her older brother.

History: Like her brother, Siobhan is a child of the night, born under the shimmering kiss of the moon herself. With an older sibling already learning to rule, Siobhan had a carefree childhood filled with much laughter and very little responsibility. It was in a mischievous childhood that her talents with shadows were first revealed and have since grown and been refined with age.

Well liked by the people her brother rules, she still has a reputation for not being a woman to cross and it's well known that she's utterly loyal to her family and while all seem to love her brother, she is always wary for treachery...after all, she had learned the Unseelie Courts history well, and it wasn't filled with roses and sunlight.

Interests: Dancing, music, art, cooking, reading (especially historical tomes about the Sidhe courts), being introduced to new hobbies/interests

Ons:

Sexual- Siobhan enjoys variety in her sex life, everything from soft and gentle, to rough and bruising. She likes to bottom in the bedroom, but she's never met a man yet who actually made her want to submit outside of it.

Non-sexual- Intelligence, wit, kindness, varied interests.

Offs:

Sexual- Bathroom play, bestiality, mutilation

Non-sexual- Stupidity, wanton cruelty

Powers: Siobhan's greatest ability lies with manipulating shadows. She can wrap herself in them and be virtually invisible or manage to hide another person or object in them as well. The larger the object or person/people she wants to cover though, the thinner that cover becomes making it useful for things like spying, but not for shadowing troops for warfare.

Lesser abilities include personal glamour, a small gift for healing (small injuries/minor infection only), and a small ability with making plants grow (only able to manipulate a couple at a time). Also, while her brother can transform into a Bloodsong Nightengale, Siobhan's alternate form is that of a Raven.

Fun facts: Siobhan has an affinity for human card and board games that has been gleaned from those few humans who manage to stumble into their world.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Caela on October 09, 2013, 09:57:22 PM
Here is my submission. She's totally tweakable LamentingQuill so let me know if she needs any changes. Since she'll also be ThroneBlood's sister, I'd appreciate any input he might have as well so she can be made to work better. :)

Name: Siobhan MoonShadow

Race: Unseelie Sidhe

Position: Princess

Princess Siobhan

Personality: Being mercurial, Siobhan's moods can seem to shift in the blink of an eye. She can go from happy enough to light up the room, to frighteningly angry with seemingly no reason (though she's always got a reason in her own mind) and back to happy just as quickly. While she has a temper, it usually runs it's course hot and fast and she's not one to hold a grudge one her temper has cooled. Despite being famed for her temper, she is mostly intelligent and fun-loving, content to leave the ruling of the Court to her brother (though she's more than willing to help if her own gifts are more suited to a situation than his) and enjoying the freedom that being an Unseelie Princess brings. Especially when it comes to teasing her older brother.

History: Like her brother, Siobhan is a child of the night, born under the shimmering kiss of the moon herself. With an older sibling already learning to rule, Siobhan had a carefree childhood filled with much laughter and very little responsibility. It was in a mischievous childhood that her talents with shadows were first revealed and have since grown and been refined with age.

Well liked by the people her brother rules, she still has a reputation for not being a woman to cross and it's well known that she's utterly loyal to her family and while all seem to love her brother, she is always wary for treachery...after all, she had learned the Unseelie Courts history well, and it wasn't filled with roses and sunlight.

Interests: Dancing, music, art, cooking, reading (especially historical tomes about the Sidhe courts), being introduced to new hobbies/interests

Ons:

Sexual- Siobhan enjoys variety in her sex life, everything from soft and gentle, to rough and bruising. She likes to bottom in the bedroom, but she's never met a man yet who actually made her want to submit outside of it.

Non-sexual- Intelligence, wit, kindness, varied interests.

Offs:

Sexual- Bathroom play, bestiality, mutilation

Non-sexual- Stupidity, wanton cruelty

Powers: Siobhan's greatest ability lies with manipulating shadows. She can wrap herself in them and be virtually invisible or manage to hide another person or object in them as well. The larger the object or person/people she wants to cover though, the thinner that cover becomes making it useful for things like spying, but not for shadowing troops for warfare.

Lesser abilities include personal glamour, a small gift for healing (small injuries/minor infection only), and a small ability with making plants grow (only able to manipulate a couple at a time). Also, while her brother can transform into a Bloodsong Nightengale, Siobhan's alternate form is that of a Raven.

Fun facts: Siobhan has an affinity for human card and board games that has been gleaned from those few humans who manage to stumble into their world.

Looks alright to me, approved.

Caela

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 09, 2013, 10:07:27 PM
Looks alright to me, approved.

Yay! Thank you.

Thorne, any comments, or things you think would make her better as a little sister?

LamentingQuill

Chasseybaby

It will be a moment, my Goblin King, I will see who I may find to help continue our story...

We are in need of more players please! Royalty positions are open as well as others!

*Please dont let this sweet story die, with your contribution of a few posts a week you can make a different in this stories ending. So please pick up your pens and make a character for us today and in just a few minutes you will be apart of a wonderful story that will make you laugh, cry and smile. Thank you. ^^

Here is a preview of what you could be apart of : Labyrinth: Next Generation

LamentingQuill

As my lovely Chassey said, we have many royal roles open and there is mountains of fun to be had in this roleplay, there are so many different races to choose from and everyone is extremely friendly! :D

Come join us, you will be so glad you did!

Caela

~blinkblink~ How did I miss that this had started??

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Caela on October 23, 2013, 07:10:00 PM
~blinkblink~ How did I miss that this had started??

I've been announcing it for awhile now, but it's alright, just get me your profile and jump on into the fun.

LamentingQuill

We are still actively recruiting for royalty, if you fancy a taken role and there is no profile submitted in the approved character thread, please come to me about it and we can discuss it. However, I am giving those people till Sunday night to have a profile in, so you'd have to wait on those roles till then to know for sure whether or not they are still taken or up for grabs.

LeSane

I left the abilities blank due to wanting to see if everything else is alright. I also felt I went a tad overboard in a few places, but then again my imagination went wild. Hope that's alright.

Name
  Zamiel the Abysswalker
  Appearance wise 20
Race
  Daemon
Position
  Prince of Daemons
Appearance
Without Mask
As commonly seen among daemons Zamiel appearance bears, and shows no visible signs of aging. His eyes are a dying color of snow as corneas are pitch black, and they glow a faint hue of green when he actually looks at someone. His hair is dark gray is long a unruly  He wears no real clothing since most Daemons can change form so clothing is wasted upon them. Yet he takes it upon himself to wear some remnants of clothing even though they tend to be very dark and menacing which tend to give off bad vibes of his people.

Personality
  Zamiel shows ferocity and often-extreme cruelty until person has been totally disabled and humiliated. Zamiel's sadistic nature However is only fact due to his upbringing, yet he does seem to have some small shred of humanity left in him as he is capable of shedding tears, taken by others to mean that he is not completely lost though few know he is capable of emotions other than what is shown. Zamiel is very egotistical as well. He freely taunts and belittles other, which often coming to blows if not careful. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to be hurt severely before simply flowing back together. Underneath his cocky, arrogant attitude, he seems deeply sad and is envious of the other races, for they are blessed with the gifts he does not have, though he himself is gifted. Its is a gift he would rather not claim as his own. He clearly regrets his place as monster in the eyes of man, and has great respect for humans who have the willpower to endure his race despite the difficulties they bring.

In conjunction, Zamiel also holds a great affinity for humans who take pride in themselves (not openly) often expressing his desire to be around them. He often shows respect for certain races for their bravery. He's expressed extreme disgust with his fellow daemons. He has been unhappily antiquated with for the last 10 years, especially when they kill without purpose. Though he acts as bad as any normal monster Zamiel still harbors respect enough to act civilized though there must be a purpose for the action.

History
  Zamiel was born like any other Daemon within planes of Scorpira. One Without individuality which makes them dangerous since they have no mind of their own, one of the many entities within struggle for dominance until one settles and continues onward, but left none of his siblings alive by fighting them leaving a 'mess'. A natural occurrence within this plane, yet it is unknown by all other races. He wondered aimlessly coming cross others whom feel victim to his wraith only to be apart of him. Time passed, and his body changed to accommodate his growth since starting out as a massive beast to a savage monster to what people see today though small parts still reveal his older forms.

After ten years by himself he was found by his 'Father' the king of Scorpia and had been given the title of Prince due to his development along with being a rare few which came so far. It mattered not to him of the honor only that he could get out of this hell of being alone in the desert. Zamiel has yet to meet his 'Sister' though he has heard of her whereabouts as likely she has heard of his.

Interests
Will express openlyy
Sparring
Games of wits
Physical activities
Hunting
Hides theses from others
Music
Learning of others
The feeling of being around others
Ons
Sexual
   Powerplay, Femdom, Ahegao, Oral, Bondage, Rough play etc...
Non-sexual
   Dominance, Cunning, Loyalty, and Mutual respect 
Offs
Sexual
   Urolagnia, Tamakeri, Vore, and Scat
Non-sexual
   Suck-ups, overly obedient people, and idiots
Special abilities

Fun facts
Has two tones of voice since he is a daemon.
Normal Voice: [click to listen]
Angered Voice: [click to listen]
Theme is rather gentle despite his personality.
  OST Berserk - Gats / ベルセルク

Oddly enough he can sing quite well. Though he doesn't enjoy people finding out since it ruins his image.
Detests sweet foods. He prefers sour or bitter things
Freaks out when seeing something that's new to him. Will find it dangerous until he can fully understand it.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Scarification on October 28, 2013, 01:02:05 PM
I left the abilities blank due to wanting to see if everything else is alright. I also felt I went a tad overboard in a few places, but then again my imagination went wild. Hope that's alright.

Name
  Zamiel the Abysswalker
  Appearance wise 20
Race
  Daemon
Position
  Prince of Daemons
Appearance
As commonly seen among daemons Zamiel appearance bears, and shows no visible signs of aging. His eyes are a dying color of sage, and they glow a faint hue of green when he actually looks at someone. He wears no real clothing since most Daemons can change form so clothing is wasted upon them. Yet he takes it upon himself to wear some remnants of clothing even though they tend to be very dark and menacing which tend to give off bad vibes of his people.

Personality
  Zamiel shows ferocity and often-extreme cruelty until person has been totally disabled and humiliated. Zamiel's sadistic nature However is only fact due to his upbringing, yet he does seem to have some small shred of humanity left in him as he is capable of shedding tears, taken by others to mean that he is not completely lost though few know he is capable of emotions other than what is shown. Zamiel is very egotistical as well. He freely taunts and belittles other, which often coming to blows if not careful. One of his favorite methods is allowing himself to be hurt severely before simply flowing back together. Underneath his cocky, arrogant attitude, he seems deeply sad and is envious of the other races, for they are blessed with the gifts he does not have, though he himself is gifted. Its is a gift he would rather not claim as his own. He clearly regrets his place as monster in the eyes of man, and has great respect for humans who have the willpower to endure his race despite the difficulties they bring.

In conjunction, Zamiel also holds a great affinity for humans who take pride in themselves (not openly) often expressing his desire to be around them. He often shows respect for certain races for their bravery. He's expressed extreme disgust with his fellow daemons. He has been unhappily antiquated with for the last 10 years, especially when they kill without purpose. Though he acts as bad as any normal monster Zamiel still harbors respect enough to act civilized though there must be a purpose for the action.

History
  Zamiel was born like any other Daemon within planes of Scorpira. One Without individuality which makes them dangerous since they have no mind of their own, one of the many entities within struggle for dominance until one settles and continues onward, but left none of his siblings alive by fighting them leaving a 'mess'. A natural occurrence within this plane, yet it is unknown by all other races. He wondered aimlessly coming cross others whom feel victim to his wraith only to be apart of him. Time passed, and his body changed to accommodate his growth since starting out as a massive beast to a savage monster to what people see today though small parts still reveal his older forms.

After ten years by himself he was found by his 'Father' the king of Scorpia and had been given the title of Prince due to his development along with being a rare few which came so far. It mattered not to him of the honor only that he could get out of this hell of being alone in the desert. Zamiel has yet to meet his 'Sister' though he has heard of her whereabouts as likely she has heard of his.

Interests
Will express openlyy
Sparring
Games of wits
Physical activities
Hunting
Hides theses from others
Music
Learning of others
Ons
Sexual
Non-sexual
Offs
Sexual
Non-sexual
Special abilities

Fun facts

Oddly enough he can sing quite well. Though he doesn't enjoy people finding out since it ruins his image.
Freaks out when seeing something that's new to him. Will find it dangerous until he can fully understand it.

He's perfect, though may I make a suggestion? You may wish to list what his hair color is, style of his hair and other things as the picture hides his face. No one will know what they are looking at, you know? :)

Chasseybaby

LeSane

Added a link to the appearance. Makes him look way too pretty to be a deamon.
*Is hugged* Hey Chass. ^.^'
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Scarification on October 28, 2013, 01:02:05 PM

Name
  Zamiel the Abysswalker
  Appearance wise 20
Race
  Daemon
Position
  Prince of Daemons
Appearance
Without Mask
As commonly seen among daemons Zamiel appearance bears, and shows no visible signs of aging. His eyes are a dying color of snow as corneas are pitch black, and they glow a faint hue of green when he actually looks at someone. His hair is dark gray is long a unruly  He wears no real clothing since most Daemons can change form so clothing is wasted upon them. Yet he takes it upon himself to wear some remnants of clothing even though they tend to be very dark and menacing which tend to give off bad vibes of his people.

Personality

History

Interests
Will express openlyy
Sparring
Games of wits
Physical activities
Hunting
Hides theses from others
Music
Learning of others
Ons
Sexual
Non-sexual
Offs
Sexual
Non-sexual
Special abilities

Fun facts

Perfection, go ahead and post him to the approved character list.

LamentingQuill

LamentingQuill

We still need more royalty, there are many roles available and lots of fun to be had with some really great and talented people :)

LamentingQuill

This rp is slowly building bigger and bigger, but it can grow even faster and larger if some of you lovely people out there join us :)

LamentingQuill

Still looking for royalty, the villain will soon be introduced, so now would be an excellent time to join the fun :)

LamentingQuill

People wishing to delve into the world of the Labyrinth, The Underground, we desperately need more players and would love to have you! There is so much fun to be have with all the plans I have, so please join us, you will not regret it! :D

LamentingQuill

It has been decided that the villains of this tale will be 'the deadliest sins', fey that were long ago taken over by a particular vice and transformed by it into a deadly problem as they sought to spread their vices as far and deep within the inhabitants of the Underground, causing them to be locked away... until now.

Vices are still available, so far only Greed and Pride have been taken.

LamentingQuill

We are still in desperate need of more players, there is tons of royalty roles available and villain slots galore, we have a really friendly and fun bunch right now and I just know you'd all have a great time with us. So please do consider joining, you will not regret it :)

kingmaster1

Hi! This looks very cool and I would like to be a part of it :-)

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 21, 2013, 10:34:55 AM
Hi! This looks very cool and I would like to be a part of it :-)

Believe me, we are happy to you. Was there a specific role you wanted, I can save it for you, but my policy these days is that I will only hold it for a week until you have a profile submitted to me for approval. You may post it here and I will look it over.

The profile template is I believe is on the third page of this thread, I really ought to put it in a spoiler on the first, eh? lol

kingmaster1

The dark elves seem very cool, I can have a profile up soon :-)

LamentingQuill

kingmaster1

Name: Shinzo Yamagami

Race: Dark elf

Position: Prince

Personality: Shinzo is a man of few words that is happier doing rather than explaining. His first instinct is to lunge into a fight with as little a strategy as he can afford, thinking surprise makes for a better fight. He favors combat over not and could spend hours sparring with anyone, always appreciating a physical challenge. He will always push his body to its breaking point or close to it no matter the activity and, quite frequently, doesn't know when to quit. He is driven to do his best in any situation and, thankfully, his temper isn't as short as one might think.

Though rare, he can accept the delicacies of a social situation with enough grace to not come off as a brute...to most people. He prefers being in as little clothes as possible, often relaxing in a leather man-kini and loin cloth. He absolutely hates wearing a shirt, though.

History: His warrior prowess came at a young age, being put through rigorous training sessions by his father and uncle, both wanting to see him become a man that could, if need be, defeat both of them in single combat. His training did not stop with the traditional combat of the dark elves but was, instead, sent out to learn from other tribes and special tutors on different ways to utilize his strength. Almost dying was, practically, a daily occurance for him during his younger years and has left him with slight paranoia and reflexes only attainable by someone breed to fight.

The title of prince is not a heavy burden to him, he barely even cares about it, but it is his to uphold and he will. Being raised under the mountain of the dark angels gave him the rare opportunity to observe their abilities and their mannerisms, many of which he adopted that take the form of small habits of his.

Interests:
Combat
Large meals
Weapons training
romantic pursuit
chess

Ons:

Sexual-
Curvy women
sultry voices
large rears
skimpy clothing

Non-sexual-
strong bodies
confidence
anyone that can beat him in hand to hand combat

Offs:

Sexual-
Bathroom play
bestiality
mutilation

Non-sexual-
Suck ups
weaklings
smugly intelligent
Lazy people
Shirts

Special abilites:
Summoning of his sword. When he claps his hands together and concentrates his mind, a black sword will appear in front of him when he pulls them apart. The sword itself is a treasured family heirloom, the ability to summon it being passed to each male decendant of the family. Though he is exceptional with almost any handheld or long range weapon his favorite is his family sword, which he nicknamed Wabisuke.

Fun facts:
He detests wearing shirts, to the point that he will destroy them before forced to wear them
He hates apples and pears
He far prefers the nighttime and the rain, preferably at once
If given the chance, he would only eat sweet foods, preferably pastries and candies
He has a secret passion for chess, even more surprising, he's amazing at it

(Okay, hopefully this is good if things need changing feel free to tell me :-) )

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 22, 2013, 11:35:56 PM
Name: Shinzo Yamagami

Race: Dark elf

Position: Prince

Personality: Shinzo is a man of few words that is happier doing rather than explaining. His first instinct is to lunge into a fight with as little a strategy as he can afford, thinking surprise makes for a better fight. He favors combat over not and could spend hours sparring with anyone, always appreciating a physical challenge. He will always push his body to its breaking point or close to it no matter the activity and, quite frequently, doesn't know when to quit. He is driven to do his best in any situation and, thankfully, his temper isn't as short as one might think.

Though rare, he can accept the delicacies of a social situation with enough grace to not come off as a brute...to most people. He prefers being in as little clothes as possible, often relaxing in a leather man-kini and loin cloth. He absolutely hates wearing a shirt, though.

History: His warrior prowess came at a young age, being put through rigorous training sessions by his father and uncle, both wanting to see him become a man that could, if need be, defeat both of them in single combat. His training did not stop with the traditional combat of the dark elves but was, instead, sent out to learn from other tribes and special tutors on different ways to utilize his strength. Almost dying was, practically, a daily occurance for him during his younger years and has left him with slight paranoia and reflexes only attainable by someone breed to fight.

The title of prince is not a heavy burden to him, he barely even cares about it, but it is his to uphold and he will. Being raised under the mountain of the dark angels gave him the rare opportunity to observe their abilities and their mannerisms, many of which he adopted that take the form of small habits of his.

Interests:
Combat
Large meals
Weapons training
romantic pursuit
chess

Ons:

Sexual-
Curvy women
sultry voices
large rears
skimpy clothing

Non-sexual-
strong bodies
confidence
anyone that can beat him in hand to hand combat

Offs:

Sexual-
Bathroom play
bestiality
mutilation

Non-sexual-
Suck ups
weaklings
smugly intelligent
Lazy people
Shirts

Special abilites:
Summoning of his sword. When he claps his hands together and concentrates his mind, a black sword will appear in front of him when he pulls them apart. The sword itself is a treasured family heirloom, the ability to summon it being passed to each male decendant of the family. Though he is exceptional with almost any handheld or long range weapon his favorite is his family sword, which he nicknamed Wabisuke.

Fun facts:
He detests wearing shirts, to the point that he will destroy them before forced to wear them
He hates apples and pears
He far prefers the nighttime and the rain, preferably at once
If given the chance, he would only eat sweet foods, preferably pastries and candies
He has a secret passion for chess, even more surprising, he's amazing at it

(Okay, hopefully this is good if things need changing feel free to tell me :-) )

Approved, go ahead and post it to the approved character thread.

kingmaster1

LamentingQuill

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 23, 2013, 12:51:46 AM
Yay! ;D

Terrific, now feel free to jump in at any time. The Goblin Kingdom is currently celebrating Princess Melody's 18th birhtday, enjoy ^.^

LamentingQuill

Still needing some more Underground royalty :)

Some more villains would be cool, but we need royalty badly, or else... those tangling with the villains won't be that large of a company. Join up and help save the Underground from the Deadliest Sins taken humanoid form! ^.^

Jareth needs YOU!

bubby

LamentingQuill

Still seeking princes and princesses of the Underground, lots of races to choose from! :)

We are also still seeking villains of the deadliest sins, I believe the sins so far taken are thus:

Sloth

Lust

Greed

Vanity

Ayahka

Hmmm... I might want to play an underground princess! How about a water nymph? I could totally be the princess of the water nymphs.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ayahka on December 01, 2013, 01:42:23 PM
Hmmm... I might want to play an underground princess! How about a water nymph? I could totally be the princess of the water nymphs.

Sounds great :)

The character profile sheet is now on the first page in a spoiler ^.^

Ayahka

Okay, I've slept on it, and here's my suggestion for a character!

Name:
Nimiane

43 (appears as being in her late teens/early twenties)

Race:
Water nymph (naiad)

Position:
Princess of the Water Nymphs

Appearance:

Personality:
Named after the famous Lady of the Lake of Arthurian times (allegedly an ancestor of hers), Princess Nimiane is best-known for two things: One is her calm, easygoing and borderline lazy nature; she seldom if ever gets too angry or upset with anyone, quite often appears distant and dreamy when you talk to her, and is often found lazing around or napping when she has nothing else to do. The other is her gentle, if mischievous, sense of humor. Many are the occasions when travelers near Lake Elysia have found themselves suddenly doused with water and heard the melodious giggle of the Water Princess, and friends, family and subjects alike are well acquainted with her occasional off-the-wall comments and silly jokes, usually delivered with a serene smile. She's generally friendly, though, and when the time for jokes and pranks are over she is always willing to lend a helping hand.

It would be a mistake to underestimate Nimiane, though -- underneath the serene silliness, laziness and gentle pranks hides a core of solid steel, and if called upon to defend her kingdom or people, she displays a fierceness and strength that would shock those who otherwise know her as the dreamy and giggling Princess who never takes anything seriously.

History:
Born as the youngest child of the King and Queen of the water nymphs, Nimiane has known from the start that she's not very likely to inherit the throne -- which may have played a part in her less-than-serious nature. She may have been a little more spoiled and pampered than her older brother and allowed to get away with a little more than perhaps was advisable, but her easygoing nature nevertheless earned her many friends... and maybe more than a few lovers... among nobility and commoners alike.

Interests:
Chief among her interest is having a good time. She loves music and song, and has a lovely singing voice; she enjoys dancing, art and jokes. She also loves sleeping. And sex. Lots of sex.

Ons:

Sexual-
She's all about variety and experimentation; she'll try just about anything, with just about anyone.

Non-sexual-
Humor, laughter, poetry, kindness, being held and cuddled

Offs:

Sexual-
Monogamy, overly shy people, monotony -- she's easily bored and without variety she tends to lose interest and want to take a nap instead.

Non-sexual-
Cruelty, People who take things too seriously, arrogance and pomposity, men who think they're superior, clinginess

Special abilites:
Her special powers are, of course, all based around water, though since she is a lake nymph she's more at home with fresh water than with sea water. She can manipulate small amounts of water (about a bucketful's worth if it's fresh water and a cupful's worth if it's salt water), controlling its flow and even making floating water spheres that can be thrown like snowballs.  As a water nymph she can of course breathe underwater for an indefinite amount of time -- and she can grant the ability of underwater breath to others, by kissing them: Nimiane's kiss will allow anyone to breathe freely under water for roughly an hour if it's fresh water; half that time if it's salt water.

- Gets a little uncomfortable if not around water for any length of time, so she often wears a small vial of water from Lake Elysia around her neck.
- Completely lacks modesty or shyness about her body and views clothing as decoration more than a necessity. Often goes naked.
- Can sleep anywhere and at any time.
- Doesn't drink alcohol unless she has to; she'll claim it's because she likes to keep a clear head but in reality it's because she hates the burning sensation it tends to leave in her throat.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Ayahka on December 02, 2013, 05:57:37 AM
Okay, I've slept on it, and here's my suggestion for a character!

Name:
Nimiane

43 (appears as being in her late teens/early twenties)

Race:
Water nymph (naiad)

Position:
Princess of the Water Nymphs

Appearance:

Personality:
Named after the famous Lady of the Lake of Arthurian times (allegedly an ancestor of hers), Princess Nimiane is best-known for two things: One is her calm, easygoing and borderline lazy nature; she seldom if ever gets too angry or upset with anyone, quite often appears distant and dreamy when you talk to her, and is often found lazing around or napping when she has nothing else to do. The other is her gentle, if mischievous, sense of humor. Many are the occasions when travelers near Lake Elysia have found themselves suddenly doused with water and heard the melodious giggle of the Water Princess, and friends, family and subjects alike are well acquainted with her occasional off-the-wall comments and silly jokes, usually delivered with a serene smile. She's generally friendly, though, and when the time for jokes and pranks are over she is always willing to lend a helping hand.

It would be a mistake to underestimate Nimiane, though -- underneath the serene silliness, laziness and gentle pranks hides a core of solid steel, and if called upon to defend her kingdom or people, she displays a fierceness and strength that would shock those who otherwise know her as the dreamy and giggling Princess who never takes anything seriously.

History:
Born as the youngest child of the King and Queen of the water nymphs, Nimiane has known from the start that she's not very likely to inherit the throne -- which may have played a part in her less-than-serious nature. She may have been a little more spoiled and pampered than her older brother and allowed to get away with a little more than perhaps was advisable, but her easygoing nature nevertheless earned her many friends... and maybe more than a few lovers... among nobility and commoners alike.

Interests:
Chief among her interest is having a good time. She loves music and song, and has a lovely singing voice; she enjoys dancing, art and jokes. She also loves sleeping. And sex. Lots of sex.

Ons:

Sexual-
She's all about variety and experimentation; she'll try just about anything, with just about anyone.

Non-sexual-
Humor, laughter, poetry, kindness, being held and cuddled

Offs:

Sexual-
Monogamy, overly shy people, monotony -- she's easily bored and without variety she tends to lose interest and want to take a nap instead.

Non-sexual-
Cruelty, People who take things too seriously, arrogance and pomposity, men who think they're superior, clinginess

Special abilites:
Her special powers are, of course, all based around water, though since she is a lake nymph she's more at home with fresh water than with sea water. She can manipulate small amounts of water (about a bucketful's worth if it's fresh water and a cupful's worth if it's salt water), controlling its flow and even making floating water spheres that can be thrown like snowballs.  As a water nymph she can of course breathe underwater for an indefinite amount of time -- and she can grant the ability of underwater breath to others, by kissing them: Nimiane's kiss will allow anyone to breathe freely under water for roughly an hour if it's fresh water; half that time if it's salt water.

- Gets a little uncomfortable if not around water for any length of time, so she often wears a small vial of water from Lake Elysia around her neck.
- Completely lacks modesty or shyness about her body and views clothing as decoration more than a necessity. Often goes naked.
- Can sleep anywhere and at any time.
- Doesn't drink alcohol unless she has to; she'll claim it's because she likes to keep a clear head but in reality it's because she hates the burning sensation it tends to leave in her throat.

Looks good to me, sugar. Go ahead and put into the approved character thread.

Ayahka

Jemady Angel

Jumps in wearing my labrynth/jareth t-shirt

okay totally reading the front page to the full now ^^"
<---- O/o

Jemady Angel

Um could you update the front page sometime? It is hard to tell what players are taken (unless im just reading things wrong then.. my fault!)

okay... mermaid it is!
<---- O/o

LamentingQuill

I am reaching out to folks to save this roleplay, we need more princes and princesses in order to keep this roleplay alive.