Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

granted - eveyone you have ever cared for is now trapped forever in the films you placed them in

I wish buttered toast had zero calories
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Aelynn

As if by magic, all of the cars that had ever run a red light disappear, leaving the roads more or less empty.

Unfortunately, as you were concentrating on your wish, you skipped a red light too....

I wish my hands and feet weren't always so cold!

Parlabane

Granted. The prosthetics we've replaced them with don't feel the cold.

I wish I was a better cook.

mrsjaz

Granted,
You cook like a champion, and win awards. But you cannot help eating your marvellous creations… and yes you guessed it, you get bigger and bigger, until you can no longer cook or move. 

I wish to have two (non violent) male strangers in my bed, pleasuring my body.  ;)

"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Insanityenviesme

Granted...only they aren't exactly of your species unless you have fur on you too!

I wish for my damn exams to end!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

zoarster

Granted, they all end when you are expelled for cheating!

I wish I could have Thanksgiving dinner more often.

mrsjaz

Granted,
Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings delivered to you door more often, in fact everyday for a whole year, until you are sick of the sight of all that food.

Gosh I wish I wasn’t so frightened of thunder storms.

*hides while lightning crashes over her head* .
"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

LaMiaVita

Your wish is granted. At the next lottery draw you have the winning ticket and immediately quite your job. On the way to collect your winnings a gust of wind knocks your golden ticket out of your hand and it goes down the gutter, never to be seen again.

I wish I didn't have to pay my rent.
I can hear the soft breathing of the girl that I love.As she lies here beside me,asleep with the night and her hair, in a fine mist floats on my pillow.Reflecting the glow of the winter moonlight.

She is soft, she is warm but my heart remains heavy and I watch as her breasts gently rise, gently fall.For I know with the first light of dawn
I'll be leaving and tonight will be all I have left to recall.

mrsjaz

Granted.
Telekinesis, one of the greatest of powers is given to you, at first you control everything and manage your new powers well, but unfortunately the power proves too great for you, it overwhelms you, and you become mad.

I wish to live my life again, but this time, benefiting from my mistakes.   

@ EroticWinged -  Thanks that would distract me I think. ;D

My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Star Safyre

Quote from: mrsjaz on December 04, 2010, 03:05:54 PM

I wish to live my life again, but this time, benefiting from my mistakes.       

You got it!  Too bad you make worse mistakes instead.

I wish to be able to be paid enough to make a decent living by role-playing on E!
My heaven is to be with him always.
|/| O/O's / Plots / tumblr / A/A's |/|
And I am a writer, writer of fictions
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones

Endorphin

Granted, but your passion soon becomes a chore when you feel that you are forced to perform in order to make a living.

I wish for an attractive woman who would willingly fulfil my every desire upon command.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Villain

Wish granted, but after a while her obediant nature leads you to approach the big question of 'aren't we all just attractive women who willingly fulfil all the desires of the big game called life'. You think too hard about the question and your brain implodes.

I wish to become the god of a country.

Captain Maltese

Your wish is granted. You are now the God of Canada. Do enjoy your permanent holiday.

I wish I had a magically refilling firewood shed.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Amelita

Wish granted, your firewood shed now fills up with snow every single night.

I wish I had extra 5 hours in the day...

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Villain

Wish granted but that makes your job five hours longer.

I wish I could talk to animals

Star Safyre

Quote from: Villain on December 06, 2010, 11:30:23 AM

I wish I could talk to animals

Talk all you like!  They still don't listen.

I wish I could win big on Jeopardy!

Star Safyre

Quote from: EroticWinged on December 06, 2010, 01:45:01 PM
I wish I had my own spaceship.

It's yours!

The government says this new spaceship is all yours, tax and cost free!  Now you just have to figure out how to get it fixed and off your house.  You also learn the interesting fact that your insurance does not cover objects falling from outer space.

I wish it was Winter Break starting tomorrow.

Brian Boru

Quote from: Star Sapphire on December 06, 2010, 04:24:27 PM

I wish it was Winter Break starting tomorrow.

Granted.

But as soon as winter break is declared, the 100 year blizzard moves in, covering only your town in a 48" blanket of ice and snow that doesn't melt until the day before you have to go back to work.

I wish I had a vehicle that the heat worked in.

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

DiverseDesires

Quote from: Brian Boru on December 06, 2010, 09:12:56 PM
Granted.

But as soon as winter break is declared, the 100 year blizzard moves in, covering only your town in a 48" blanket of ice and snow that doesn't melt until the day before you have to go back to work.

I wish I had a vehicle that the heat worked in.

I does, stuck on hot, on all the time, even in the middle of summer, burning your toes   >:)

I wish I could see the touring Donmar Wharehouse production of King Lear with Derek Jacobi next year at the Theatre Royal in Bath
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Sweet Trouble

Quote from: DiverseDesires on December 07, 2010, 05:11:57 AM
I wish I could see the touring Donmar Wharehouse production of King Lear with Derek Jacobi next year at the Theatre Royal in Bath

Wish Granted!

Your win VIP passes to the  preformance of you dreams. Afterwards you will get to me the Derek Jacobi. After you are setted it is announced that Mr. Jacobi has laryngitis and Weird Al Yankovic is his understudy who will to fill in for the performance. 

I wish I had a pet dragon. (I know I know always be careful what you wish for.)

Aria

the dragon is 30X bigger than you expected it to be, eats any of your friends who come near you, and is not potty trained. good luck.

I wish to be highly skilled at everything.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Prototype

Wish granted, you are placed into a small box which is sent into outer space where there is no sound until the end of mad time, and never released you'll have all the peace you want.

I wish I knew what to wish.

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

Villain

Wish granted, however it's your classical moment of 'the build up is better than the pay off' you are so unbelievably disappointed by the wish you just decide to wish for a Ferrari instead, which you grudgingly admit isn't what you really wanted.

I wish their were less 3d films

Aria

your wish is granted. film itself is shrunken to the point that it only takes up one plane of space, however this makes it so thin that if it is handled, it breaks. There are now no movies, no pictures, and no T.V. because the film to make them cannot be used.

((trying to think of what i wish i weren't skilled at...i know there's something...:p))

I wish that each word that doesn't rhyme with anything would get a word that rhymes with it.
"La poesia è nell'Aria"                    The Oath Of Drake
S.atisfying
I.ndividual
N.eeds

Jburkeinca

Wish granted, but every word that doesn't rhyme with anything now rhymes with a bad curse word!

I wish I owned a successful business.