U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

U R banned for having that adorable smirk on your face that makes me want to kiss you
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

innHERendo

You are banned for making me want to run my tongue all over your soft skin.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

DiverseDesires

banned for making me want to run my tongue all over your 'very soft skin'
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Hitori

banned for too much tongue
Alone I Persevere

DiverseDesires

banned for fading into the background and being so difficult to see
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

innHERendo

banned for not already running your tongue over me.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Zelric Miras

Banned for not wearing a shirt.

innHERendo

Banned for not joining the club and taking yours off.
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

Banned for having an excusive male shirts off club

innHERendo

Banned for wishing you could sneak in and see our club meetings :P
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for not realising it's no wish - and finding out I've been watching you all for quite some time

Zelric Miras

Banned for being too slow on undoing that dress

DiverseDesires

Banned for being even slower than me - you haven't even got one button undone yet!

Zelric Miras

Banned for not coming to give me a hand.

innHERendo

banned for interrupting my post. :P
My Ons/Offs

Zelric Miras

Banned for posting slowly

DiverseDesires

banned for being too quick

Zelric Miras

Banned for not adding 'to post'

DiverseDesires

banned for being so insecure

Hitori

banned for playing off his insecurities
Alone I Persevere

DiverseDesires

banned for looking like you haven't got any

innHERendo

banned for teasing us guys so mercilessly with your sexy ways.
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

No teasing?  You're banned!

innHERendo

banned for not giving me a second chance to explain that I enjoy it oh so much.
My Ons/Offs

DiverseDesires

banned for thinking I wouldn't give you another chance,

and another,

and another.........