you look like a playground to me [female for male]

Started by sunbeams, October 28, 2010, 08:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunbeams

i want to try new things!
explore my sexuality.

hmmm.

let's see.

well, to explain, i like character-driven role plays.
long, detailed role plays that build up to romance, love, sex, et cetera.
short, one shot role plays that start off at the height of excitement: the sexual encounter.

i enjoy finding pictures for my characters, but can also just use description. up to you.
however, if you want me to find a picture, you better put in the same effort. ;)

i will only play characters ages 18-21. i'm going to be stiff on this, because i've already explored in this area, and that's what i'm comfortable with.
you can play characters aged 18-45. however, i'd prefer you to play 30-40, but it's totally up to you.

i don't mind spelling errors, typos, whatever, as long as i can still understand what you're trying to say.
however, a good grasp of grammar and spelling is a plus.
i can write anything from a measly sentence to a feast of paragraphs. please tell me what you're comfortable with, length wise.

at the moment, i want to play a fiery, passionate younger girl.
someone with experience, who's forward and strong.
not some sissy, naive, virginal girl for you to dominate.

but this doesn't mean that i want to solely be the dom.
in fact, power struggles are grrrreat. i don't mind if my character is a little more dominant than yours, but there shouldn't be a gaping difference.

ANYWAYS.
ffffffff.
plot wise, let's do something modern, realistic, and not based on any book, movie, tv show, et cetera. cool.
just approach me with a few ideas, and we can talk. ;) i prefer threads, but will also do ims.

Endorphin

"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

cirdanf

If this is still an interest and you haven't found anyone, send a message!
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)