News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Favorite Not-Dirty Word

Started by Star Safyre, July 20, 2012, 10:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlen

I usually go...

Mew, Rawr and Moe  :o

Vanity Evolved

Quote from: Kahlen on October 30, 2012, 01:20:39 PM
I usually go...

Mew, Rawr and Moe  :o

Kahlen does enjoy her moe-ing~

Hmm. I does say mew, and rawr a lot. I'd say tits, but that's a little dirty. :3 Father Jack has always inspired a great love in me for the words ecumenical, drink and girls. Drink! Girls! That would be an ecumenical matter!

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

SweetKnickers

New word! :D I'm really enjoying "blasphemy!" and "gavel".
Heheheh...

One learns to feel and feels to yearn.

Gizacall

Vanity Evolved

Madriv

Churlish. Need to use that one more.

Rozel

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Aleph

I'm fond of going the Hastings (if you watch the Poirot Mysteries, you'll know what I mean and have likely discussed the drinking game). In short, upper class old fashioned English exclamations.

"I say!"
"the Rotter!"
"my word!"
and so on. You bunch of filthy bounders.

inMadness

"I know, right?"
Oh, this was Favorite Not-Dirty Word, wasn't it... -- Oops.

NightRabbit

"Son of a ducky!!!" <---Used for people I like but am envious of/annoyed at/etc.
"Fuh!" <---I pronounce it "foo" and used for varying degrees of disapproval/disappointment/disagreement.
"Pfui-Nuts!" <---Based on an exchange from one of my favorite books. One character says pfui and the other says nuts in response.
"Super Official." <---I watch Daym Drops. The phrase is now used whenever I cook something beyond delicious and beautiful. :P
"It's so serious, it's super cereal." <---I...don't know. I'm just weird. XD

TheGlyphstone

Telling people you masticate at least three times every day is fun.

Mister Grimm

"Stars and stones"
"Hell's Bells"
"Empty Night"

Those are some of my favorites. Oh Dresden Files.
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Lux12

Stygian is very close contender.

Spynmaster

Shell

As in, "What the shell?!"

From TMNT(2003 animated series).

Here's a funny thought: Shit + Hell = Shell.

;)

Saidi

Usually it's something like "Well fudge"

Then there are times I start swearing a la "wheel of time" hehehe

Oh and I do tend to say "That sucks monkey toes!"
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

DudelRok

If people are getting on my nerves I'll point at them, squint my eyes and say. "No. Bad. Stop." Basically I treat them like if my dog had just done something I disproved of. Otherwise you'll find me muttering nonsensicals, like I was Yosemite Sam.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Darkfold

O/O

EMO

In a word, "madness.". In two words, "hello nobody."

Remiel

I like to quote Kefka from Final Fantasy 3 (or FFVI, if you want to be precise):

"Son of a submariner!"

Also, there's "Jesus Christ on a pogo stick!" which, while being sacreligious, is more absurd than profane.

Slywyn

My favorite word to get a reaction with in school was to be in a fairly quiet area(like the library) and stand or sit somewhere just out of sight, but where you could still see your subjects(a corner of the shelves worked well).

Then, you say just loud enough for everyone to hear, "moist".

And watch people cringe.

A saying I inherited from my mom though is "Suck a duck!"

It's fun.
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Slywyn

When I'm trying to get someone's attention(or just check if they're even there) on an IM like YIM or Skype, I'll say any variation/combination of mew, rawr, rar, arr, mem, wem, boop, boob, boo, or sometimes *poke*
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Geeklet

Quote from: Slywyn on November 29, 2012, 11:07:40 AM
When I'm trying to get someone's attention(or just check if they're even there) on an IM like YIM or Skype, I'll say any variation/combination of mew, rawr, rar, arr, mem, wem, boop, boob, boo, or sometimes *poke*

Heh, usually I do something similar when joining the IRC channel. Its either Rawr, Tada, or Huzzah.