Break Me In; Female/Male Cross-Gender Player needed. [INC/NC]

Started by Jack, February 28, 2009, 03:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack

I've been here for a few days now and I certainly like the look of it so I figured I should shift my arse into gear and have some fun.

I'm looking to go back to my favourite roles which are Mother/Son and so if you're not a fan of incest, stop reading here. Unless you want to give it a go  :P

I'm looking specifically for a someone, female or male, who would be willing to play as a mother in her forties and opposite them I will play her son of 18 years old.

The mother and son have been living alone together for a few years ever since her husband/his father died. Since his father's passing, the boy has become quiet reclusive, very submissive - avoiding arguments and does what he is told, not going out much at all with friends and has only recently started leaving the house to go to work at the local supermarket where he got a summer job. The mother has tried to get over her husband by dating numerous men but hasn't been impressed by any. Having given up on looking for a partner she gets sexually frustrated and frequently masturbates to try and satisfy herself. Noticing that her son is gradually getting older, she started to look at him as more of a man than her own spawn and realises that his willingness to do whatever he can to make his mother happy could work in her favour. She makes up her mind that he will be the one to replace the gap that his father's absence has left in her sex life.

The mother is quite a dominating person and even more so when she thinks she won't get her way.  I am quite happy for this story to turn into a rape scenario where the mother takes her son.

Taken.